shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#424282 - 24/05/05 10:15 PM RCX pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, well I know I said I would post this a long time ago, but I have been riding my motorcycle and havent been in the X lately.

I mounted the pump above the passenger wheel well, I highlighted it in yellow because its really tiny. I ran the tubes and wires through the firewall under the glove box. They then go under the tip of the floormat out of sight and through a hole in the back of the center consol. If anyone wants to see more pics let me know and I can take them.

#424283 - 25/05/05 05:03 PM Re: RCX pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Beuler?.....Beuler?.....

Pix no worky worky.....

#424284 - 25/05/05 07:40 PM Re: RCX pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yahoo will not allow picture linking.

Try www.imageshack.us

#424285 - 25/05/05 09:29 PM Re: RCX pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok, hopefully that worked. I could view the images fine from my computer, so I didnt know there was a problem. :rolleyes:

#424286 - 25/05/05 09:46 PM Re: RCX pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

[ThumbsUp]

#424287 - 27/05/05 07:41 AM Re: RCX pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

What exactly is an RCX? I'm guessing it has something to do with suspension because it's in the suspension forum.

I'm going to rant off topic a bit here but why does everybody abreviate so much that you are clueless to what anything actually is. It took me 3 months to figure out what SLR was. For example, after I joined XOC i found out I had an LSD then I went to SLR and bought an ARB.

#424288 - 27/05/05 09:48 AM Re: RCX pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

RCX isnt an abbreviation (to the best of my knowledge). It is the name for the in cab controller for Rancho's adjustable shocks.

Rancho\'s RS9000X adjustable shocks

Normally, you have to crawl under the truck to twist the knobs, but this allows you to just press a button from inside the truck and change the damping on the fly.

#424289 - 27/05/05 10:56 AM Re: RCX pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now that's badass! I'm guessing you want stiff for on road use and soft for rock crawling and such?

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal