If you purchased UCA's from Calimini, and the ball joint or ball joint boot happens break, the part number for the new ball joint is: FA1227 . (I found my ball joint boot for the passenger side was broken during my last trail run.)

You can purchase the ball joint from Calmini (of course) or your local auto parts store. As far as I know, choices are from: Calmini, Checker/Schuck's/Kragen (or partsamerica.com). Prices are $30, $30 (local stores), and $25 (online) respectively. Wherever you purchase, they come exactly the same.

Also, I would recommend to those of you with Calmini UCA's to replace the bolts to M8 x 30, pitch 1.25, and to use nylon nuts… just as described by dandingo (look for his pic). I located those bolts and nuts from Orchard Supply, and they turned out perfect length than 1.5” long ones that dandingo used. They do not stick out barely enough from the nylon nuts, but not too short. I did use loctite(sp?) originally, but bolts of both side kept loosening. This way, at least they are less likely to come loose.

Happy Wheeling! laugh