Well finally got around to cranking the t-bars this weekend. It was quite easy once everything was lubed. Since I wasn't ready to add leafs or shackles, I just moved it even with the rear. This only resulted in about 1/2". At first, cranked them up too far, then had to lower them. One thing that caught my attention is that the initial measurements from the ground to the frame (at a-arm bolt) was 1/4" difference from the drivers side to the passenger side. This was from stock. Is this common???? Also, the height of the wheel wells were off by more than that. After cranking the t-bars, I couldn't get both sides the same height. Adjust one to the right height, the other would be out. Finally settled out at about(+/- 1/8") 33 1/2" from the ground to the wheel wells (top). This results in 10 1/4" from the ground to the frame. Again, these measurements are different for each side (+/- 1/8"). My rear wells are about 33 1/2" from the ground. Can anyone confirm this??? Also, will adding leafs or shackles void the warranty?? I think any after-market part will be want to be sure, if not consider them purchased.