shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#434333 - 26/06/06 08:14 PM Body lift
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am looking to do a body lift for my 02 Xterra.
I know there is some great lift kits out there, but being from Canada, it is a pain to get the parts across the border and pay hefty shipping and duty costs.
Can anybody give me some feedback on a good supplier and/or a good mechanic that can do the work in the greater Toronto area?

Hey what ever happened to free trade?? laugh
Thanks

JB

#434334 - 27/06/06 03:56 AM Re: Body lift
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
No matter where you buy from, so far, all the kits are actually made by Performance Accessories....and then re-labeled, drop shipped, or what ever.

Do not PAY for someone to put it on....do it yourself with a few buds. There are Toronto area Xterra's who wheel, who would help you out with a mod day.

Hook up with them, and not only get the BL on for free, but learn how your truck works/make new freinds.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#434335 - 27/06/06 09:48 AM Re: Body lift
Anonymous
Unregistered

Head on over to www.nissantruckclub.com

It's the local board where most of the guys from Ontario hang out, including myself (I'm in Ottawa).

Several members have done body lifts, and can offer advice on how to, as well as where to get parts.

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal