2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#437795 - 27/06/06 09:54 PM xterraracer looking for new sponsor
Anonymous
Unregistered

With the thousands of members on this site, there has to be someone that knows somebody or owns a company that will want in on this. I have an off road race team, racing an '05 Xterra in Best in the Desert racing series. Nissan backs this effort, as well as; Goodyear,FOX shox,PIAA lights,DJ Safety,National springs,Speedhut gauges. Point is I have the whole package waiting for the one MAJOR SPONSOR to come take advantage of.
The whole package; advertise on car, crew shirts, TV spots, comercials, magazines, displays, shows, can custom tailor to your needs. send a PM if this is you.

#437796 - 28/06/06 04:10 AM Re: xterraracer looking for new sponsor
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll give ya $10 to write my name on the truck somewhere visible wink

I *know* it has an XOC sticker, right?

#437797 - 28/06/06 06:55 AM Re: xterraracer looking for new sponsor
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Yeah why not have XOC members sponsor you..We can maybe take up a collection and send it to ya.I wouldn't mind dropping a few bucks to help support the Xterra scene like your doing.. wink

#437798 - 28/06/06 04:29 PM Re: xterraracer looking for new sponsor
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks guys! But really this is like leasing out a bill board to a company that wants to advertise. The big difference is that you can brag to your friends that you have a race team, alot better than saying I have a bill board. Plus pictures of this thing show up all over the place. You can go to the races and watch your bill board racing. Its a tax deduction for the company. The right person will see this and respond.
By the way I'm going to get some XOC stickers and put them on. Just haven't done so yet.

#437799 - 28/06/06 04:40 PM Re: xterraracer looking for new sponsor
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraracer:
Thanks guys! But really this is like leasing out a bill board to a company that wants to advertise. The big difference is that you can brag to your friends that you have a race team, alot better than saying I have a bill board. Plus pictures of this thing show up all over the place. You can go to the races and watch you bill board racing. Its a tax deduction for the company. The right person will see this and respond.
By the way I'm going to get some XOC sticker and put them on. Just haven't done it yet.
If you don't have one by V2R, I'll have one with me when I come laugh

#437800 - 28/06/06 09:20 PM Re: xterraracer looking for new sponsor
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]If you don't have one by V2R, I'll have one with me when I come.

WolfmanX which are you bringing with you a sponsor or the stickers?lol

#437801 - 29/06/06 08:10 AM Re: xterraracer looking for new sponsor
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraracer:
[QUOTE]If you don't have one by V2R, I'll have one with me when I come.

WolfmanX which are you bringing with you a sponsor or the stickers?lol
The sticker haha

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal