2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#438034 - 31/10/06 11:57 AM Henderson's Terrible 400...
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
So who's going?? I'm gonna be there...just bought my plane tickets and am arriving on 12/1 and coming back on 12/3 but I will be there again!!

#438035 - 31/10/06 01:33 PM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am thinking about driving down for this one too but I haven't made a final decision as of yet...

#438036 - 31/10/06 05:32 PM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
Anonymous
Unregistered

We need to find out who is coming. I am ready to book the rooms right now.

This is a multi lap race, stay in one spot and see everyone go around 4 times. Better watching that we had at the V2R pit. [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

I will proably only run in the prerunner class to get more race miles in on the X.
I want to get a another finish on it before the "07 race season begins. laugh

BTW who wants to buy the passenger seat for a lap?

#438037 - 31/10/06 06:33 PM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would love to, Dave, but I can't make this one...stupid responsibilities!

#438038 - 04/11/06 06:49 AM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
You know I want to be there!!!

Too many responsibilities... plus my garage needs me prior to the snow fall, we'll see how far along we get.

For anyone considering the passenger seat... it's worth every penny and a very memorable experience! I hope to be in it again some day, soon!

#438039 - 06/11/06 05:51 PM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
spalind Offline

Just wanna let everyone know that there is still room on the team for anyone who wants to come and help out but you would need to let Dave know ASAP!!! The dates again are December 1-3 in Henderson, NV--just outside of Vegas...If you have any questions please PM me or Dave (Xterraracer)!!

#438040 - 20/11/06 10:28 AM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
spalind Offline

Was just reading the info on the BITD site about the upcoming Henderson's 400 and saw this notation that I hadn't noticed before...

"11) The Henderson's Terrible "400" will have a very exciting addition, a man-made Gran Prix section on the inside of the Main Pit Area! There will be one (1) Gran Prix Section for Motorcycles and Quads and one (1) Gran Prix Section for Cars and Trucks, both running at the same time. Exciting and fun to watch! In addition get ready for the exciting TEAM FORD JUMP, more details to follow on the jump!!!"

Sounds like they are going to set up a large jump right near the pits that everyone will cross...kinda taking a que from the Laughlin Leap in SCORE racing...Now this will be cool, seeing all the TT's and the X going over that in front of everyone...Talk about good exposure to the fans!!

#438041 - 20/11/06 12:11 PM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Was just reading the info on the BITD site about the upcoming Henderson's 400 and saw this notation that I hadn't noticed before...

"11) The Henderson's Terrible "400" will have a very exciting addition, a man-made Gran Prix section on the inside of the Main Pit Area! There will be one (1) Gran Prix Section for Motorcycles and Quads and one (1) Gran Prix Section for Cars and Trucks, both running at the same time. Exciting and fun to watch! In addition get ready for the exciting TEAM FORD JUMP, more details to follow on the jump!!!"

Sounds like they are going to set up a large jump right near the pits that everyone will cross...kinda taking a que from the Laughlin Leap in SCORE racing...Now this will be cool, seeing all the TT's and the X going over that in front of everyone...Talk about good exposure to the fans!!
You BETTER get video of this, Dan...or I will have to whoop your ass!

ETA: I don't care if you have to go buy a video camera for this one

#438042 - 20/11/06 12:59 PM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Quote:
[b]Was just reading the info on the BITD site about the upcoming Henderson's 400 and saw this notation that I hadn't noticed before...

ETA: I don't care if you have to go buy a video camera for this one[/b]
I have one don't worry...I'll make sure to get lots of video of the race and hopefully a bunch of pics of the uhhhh...scenery...yeah...thats it!!!

#438043 - 20/11/06 03:12 PM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Was just reading the info on the BITD site about the upcoming Henderson's 400 and saw this notation that I hadn't noticed before...

ETA: I don't care if you have to go buy a video camera for this one[/b]
I have one don't worry...I'll make sure to get lots of video of the race and hopefully a bunch of pics of the uhhhh...scenery...yeah...thats it!!![/b]
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!

#438044 - 20/11/06 04:55 PM Re: Henderson's Terrible 400...
Anonymous
Unregistered

This infeild track is what my family likes. I've heard them all say that this makes it the best spectator race in the series.

You can see the infield from where we will have our GOODYEAR MAIN pit set up. So when we don't have something to work on, we can watch.

Don't want to miss this one!!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal