shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#438279 - 14/12/06 05:41 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
OK...got the initial sketch!!! It will become more detailed and colored and such as tiem goes on but you get the basic idea of what the tshirt will look like...let me know what you think!!

#438280 - 14/12/06 05:52 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awsome Dan!! can you send that in a file PM that I can print a proof from. I tried to print from the forum and I only get a partial. I take it Rory said that is only the rough draft, right?

#438281 - 14/12/06 06:45 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraracer:
Awsome Dan!! can you send that in a file [b]PM that I can print a proof from. I tried to print from the forum and I only get a partial. I take it Rory said that is only the rough draft, right?[/b]
Sent a copy to your home address Dave, let me know if you got it....

#438282 - 14/12/06 06:53 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's awesome! [ThumbsUp]

#438283 - 18/12/06 05:37 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks good! Put me down for an XL.

#438284 - 18/12/06 06:01 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

and now for a further preview...take a look at the color version!!! Awesome!!!

#438285 - 18/12/06 06:37 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh hell yes!

#438286 - 18/12/06 10:51 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now that is

#438287 - 19/12/06 07:03 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#438288 - 19/12/06 08:04 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's cool, but it is missing the XOC advert. wink

#438289 - 31/12/06 09:08 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

XL here and i would take 2

#438290 - 08/01/07 10:49 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

OK...layout is more or less done...just have to add sponsors and details like that...here is what she will look like--in color of course!!

#438291 - 08/01/07 12:31 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Were you going to post another pic with the sponsors and such? And do you have a linky to buy the swag, or just order through you?

#438292 - 08/01/07 12:54 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:
Were you going to post another pic with the sponsors and such? And do you have a linky to buy the swag, or just order through you?
Yes...when it is finally done I will post one with all the sponsors and with the truck done in color...as to how to purchase them you will either be able to pick one up from Dave or the team at any of the races they attend, order them directly through me and eventually (fingers crossed) order them through Nissan's corporate website....

#438293 - 11/01/07 01:30 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

Latest update on the T-shirt...coming right along...
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/354181073_0b05368d9d.jpg?v=0[/img]

#438294 - 11/01/07 06:51 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Thats awesome!

#438295 - 23/01/07 10:55 PM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Trailmix Offline

Loc: Salt Lake City
Hella tight illustration work there, spalind.

I'm wayyyy stoked to see ya using the "Team Xterra Racing" logo on that shirt, too! When I whipped it up and slapped it on a race sheet for Dave & Robert I didn't expect anyone would make it look so killer on a t-shirt?!

I do have a suggestion & please dismiss if ya've sent it off for silkscreening, but the dirt from the tires is kicking forward, like Dave's rig is peelin' out in reverse... shouldn't the scree billow backwards to intensify the X's forward motion? Just a thought. smile There's no room to complain about the colors, the details of the X and the illustration style--that's all spot-on & incredible!

Sign me up to support the cause w/a Medium! It's awesome to have XterracerX & this 2nd-Gen Xterra involved in such a great sport, combined w/the talent in this group of enthusiasts!

#438296 - 24/01/07 05:40 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by trailmix:
Hella tight illustration work there, [b]spalind.

I'm wayyyy stoked to see ya using the "Team Xterra Racing" logo on that shirt, too! When I whipped it up and slapped it on a race sheet for Dave & Robert I didn't expect anyone would make it look so killer on a t-shirt?!

I do have a suggestion & please dismiss if ya've sent it off for silkscreening, but the dirt from the tires is kicking forward, like Dave's rig is peelin' out in reverse... shouldn't the scree billow backwards to intensify the X's forward motion? Just a thought. smile There's no room to complain about the colors, the details of the X and the illustration style--that's all spot-on & incredible!

Sign me up to support the cause w/a Medium! It's awesome to have XterracerX & this 2nd-Gen Xterra involved in such a great sport, combined w/the talent in this group of enthusiasts![/b]
I noticed that too...at this point though I really want to get them printed and off to Dave before the first race of '07 (Parker coming up in like 2 weeks or so..) so I think I will leave it alone at this point and perhaps change it in the future...Maybe we can think of it as the truck coming to a quick stop and the dust moving forward because of that!! laugh Thanks for the support and great logo work...Thanks for all your help!!

#438297 - 24/01/07 06:27 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
It really happens like that though... puddles, dirt piles... there is forward motion of "stuff" as we go through it... it comes up and over the bumper / hood... I say leave it... if anything for effect.

The first race is... 10 days and ticking! Shirts please...

#438298 - 24/01/07 07:32 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by fastdrmr:
It really happens like that though... puddles, dirt piles... there is forward motion of "stuff" as we go through it... it comes up and over the bumper / hood... I say leave it... if anything for effect.

The first race is... 10 days and ticking! Shirts please...
Trust me...I know...called him at the shop last night and on his cell and didn't get an answer..asked him to call me back, no call back...Rory for the artwork was timely and straightup with me on what time it would take to get it done, but the tshirt guy (who HAS done nice work) has been a bit slow for my taste---You damn West Coast people are always on your own time table!!! [Finger]

#438299 - 24/01/07 08:08 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Trailmix Offline

Loc: Salt Lake City
Quote:
Spalind:
...Maybe we can think of it as the truck coming to a quick stop and the dust moving forward because of that!! laugh Thanks for the support and great logo work...Thanks for all your help!!
Quick stop, ya-ya! I'll roll with dat!
I'm totally familiar with getting a project done in time to meet a deadline, so I feel your pain there. The shirts will print GREAT. Again, killer job on the detail of the illustration. I can just hear the rally racin' now...

Good Luck to Dave & the team in Feb!

#438300 - 24/01/07 09:45 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

Good news!! Just talked to the printer...said he assures me he will have the final layout to me "this morning" and will print them THIS WEEK!! will post the final layout ASAP!!

#438301 - 25/01/07 05:52 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

got the final stuff from Chad overnight...here is what it looks like in its "final" form...it will go to print today...and 1/2 the batch will be in Dave (XterraRacer)'s hands next Wednsday and I will have my 1/2 of the bacth ready for shipping shortly thereafter...I have also included the image that will go on the front to the shirt which is the TXR logo with the sponsor logos underneath, the sponsor logos are all in a single color as making them all their different colors is too complex....You will all be able to officially order them very soon!!

#438302 - 25/01/07 08:05 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
Anonymous
Unregistered

What, no XOC logo on the truck? laugh

Dan, will it be the same paypal addy for the shirts? Let me know when I can start sending you $$$ laugh

#438303 - 25/01/07 09:11 AM Re: How many would be interested in a T-shirt...
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
What, no XOC logo on the truck? laugh

Dan, will it be the same paypal addy for the shirts? Let me know when I can start sending you $$$ laugh
Yes...will be the same paypal address:

spalinger@adelphia.net

should be the tail end of next week that I have them in my hands and can say I can get them to you within 3 days of payment...

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal