I posted this in the SE forum, but wanted to make sure others saw it if they don't read that forum, so I appologize for the double-post.

4 Wheel Parts will have it's annual TruckFest in Atlanta at the Cobb Galleria on Saturday and Sunday, August 26 & 27 from 10-5 Saturday and 11-5 Sunday.
I will be working in the Hella booth at the show, and just did the same one last weekend in Orlando.
They offer some great discounts on things like 50% off of installation on Fabtech Lift Kits, free Bilstein upgrade on Superlift kits, buy-3/get-1-free Pro Comp tires, and every once in a while, if you do a combination lift-kit and tire/wheel package (I think that was with Fabtech or Pro Comp), they will do 100% free installation, but of course I don't know if the companies with the discounts have kits for the X.
This is a 4WD show, and there's stuff for your kids to do too, like a big muddy area with remote control trucks. There's everything from Hella lights (obviously the best, hehe) to winches, to wheels and tires, to lift kits, to you name it. Daystar has a booth there too (at least in Orlando), and I know they offer a kit for the new X.

Anywho, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about it if they wanted to come by. If you're looking for lights, come see me and I'll give you a better deal than their show specials they'll be having.

4 Wheel Parts TruckFest

Directions to Cobb Galleria