2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#438453 - 14/07/04 08:03 PM Goodman WI run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just wanted to toss out a lonk to the pics of the run MXO had to Goodman WI. Awsome time for everyone!! laugh [Wave]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/stevewolfe

#438454 - 14/07/04 08:47 PM Re: Goodman WI run
Anonymous
Unregistered

How could you let this happen? eek Should be the other way around.

#438455 - 14/07/04 09:36 PM Re: Goodman WI run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ouch, yep I think he is stuck. laugh

#438456 - 14/07/04 09:42 PM Re: Goodman WI run
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Well, after we broke various tow equipment, we thought that we might be able to use the ridiculous mass of the Ford to jerk him out. I have more pics, just haven't gotten a chance to get them up yet. THey will be up by Friday at the latest.

He was stuck there till the next morning....we tried everything in the book and we had to get a wrecker out there to get him out. The wrecker even broke one of his chains!

#438457 - 15/07/04 12:00 AM Re: Goodman WI run
BOOM Offline

Loc: WISCONSIN
And yes this sorry sucka was ME [Wave] that got stuck in the XTERRA.. But you know what a hell of a birthday present [Spit] from up north for a new guy out on the trails.. But over all I was kinda pissed off that I got in the HOLE. But the hell with it. Made some new friends out of the whole thing and EVEN have a new SIGN, by the camp fire that you should try sometime...

So I wanna thank everyone and MY brother with his FORD that tried to get me out of the hole.. I know now after getting stuck to stay LEFT <<<< and that is left from the water crossing hole also ... THANKS AND HAPPY LAUGHS LATER..... [Wave]
ME,
BOOM [Too much XOC]

if you wanna get it DIRTY, Then go in and get some MUD !! ON IT

#438458 - 19/07/04 10:10 AM Re: Goodman WI run
Anonymous
Unregistered

His chains? [Laughing]

The wrecker broke one of my chains! It was a 3/8" A90 logging chain. 14,400 lb strength. I have the broken chain, the other one disappeared into the mud with the sound of a rifle shot, replaced by a water vapor trail where the chain had once been.

We dug and jacked for three hours trying to loosen the mud's hold on BOOM. I'm glad the door seals held the water at bay as well as they did.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal