Well, I am a loyal Nissan guy including a '92 SE-R in full SCCA Roadrace Spec, a '93 Truck, '97 Truck, '91 300ZX TT, Infiniti I35, 2004 Titan, 2005 Infiniti M45 (what a sweet car), and an '03 350Z in full OTC Roadrace trim. The 350Z was the third one in the United States and was pre-ordered 8 months in advance in the only official pre-order program Nissan has ever had!! I guess you can see I like Nissans.

Well, the 350Z is gone (roadracing eats street cars up quick) and I now have a 1000lb Formula car that I really don't need the Titan to haul so I started looking at my next vehicle. I thought about getting into off roading and I kept reading about the Xterra, but the low HP was always a turnoff because the majority of driving is still on the street and my lead foot needs to be satisfied! Then the '05 Xterra came out and I knew that was it!! I have lurked here and asked a few questions and I have made my decision.

I am going for an OR 4x4 package with the Rockford Fosgate package. I love the RF in my Titan. I have owned big aftermarket systems in other vehicles, but the RF is more than ok and no one will break in to try and steal it. Plus you get real used to the steering wheel controls.

I am just waiting for any local dealer to get one in Red, Silver, or White (I wish they made the OR package in Canteen). Then I will jump. Hopefully the OR production gets increased soon so the dealers start to get them. I am not crazy about the blue seats so hopefully I will be able to find someone here to swap with off an S or SE.

Can't wait to show some pics!