shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#46133 - 27/09/04 09:57 AM almost reborn...
Anonymous
Unregistered

don't know if any of you remember my "dead...just dead" post a few weeks ago. my buddy finally got to my x yesterday around noon. took him till 11 last night just to pull my dead motor out. yeah, you'd think hes a dumb$hit that doesn't know wtf hes doin right? well, ive seen him before, he can pull a motor (for example, his neon) and put a new one in AND have it running in usually 6 hrs or less. is this normal? was nissan on crack when they designed this? anyhow, he had to rip my old engine apart to get it out, and we found out that i did have a shot rod. should be back off the road...err....on the road...w/ it this week.

#46134 - 27/09/04 01:37 PM Re: almost reborn...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Every vehicle is different with things you have to do in a different order sometimes for repairs/removals to go quick and smooth.

#46135 - 27/09/04 03:39 PM Re: almost reborn...
Anonymous
Unregistered

back when my dad had a 2 stroke saab he could get the old engine out and a new engine in in 1.5hrs. with a buddy of course.

#46136 - 27/09/04 09:20 PM Re: almost reborn...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I belive the earily VW's were built for east engine maintance.. somthing along the lines of pulling the bug's engine for just about anything beyond plugs, wires, or cap & rotor...

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal