shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 28 of 39 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#467500 - 26/10/04 03:15 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would have been driving a 05 Pathy if it comes with a 5/6 speed manual transmission. So lets hope for the best on the 05 X.

#467501 - 26/10/04 05:18 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

The approach angle looks sweet [ThumbsUp] , you may not even be able to improve on that. Of course, I'm all about armor too :rolleyes: The rear doesn't look so hot imo. I wasn't expecting it to be bobbed or anything but they cut the front so close..The back looks like a heavy diaper. Hell, remove the rear side plastic, and wrap it in black 3" tubes. A few inches of lift and some 35's, PA-DOW! my next truck.. Anyone wonder where the slid.. uh, step rails are in the pic? Were they on the one at the fair? BTW, thanks for the pics, laugh , and the blue interior is [ThumbsDown]

#467502 - 26/10/04 06:00 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

where did you get that pic??

#467503 - 26/10/04 06:06 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
ButterBean Offline

Loc: Walla Walla
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:

The approach angle looks sweet [ThumbsUp] , you may not even be able to improve on that. Of course, I'm all about armor too :rolleyes: The rear doesn't look so hot imo. I wasn't expecting it to be bobbed or anything but they cut the front so close..The back looks like a heavy diaper. Hell, remove the rear side plastic, and wrap it in black 3" tubes. A few inches of lift and some 35's, PA-DOW! my next truck.. Anyone wonder where the slid.. uh, step rails are in the pic? Were they on the one at the fair? BTW, thanks for the pics, laugh , and the blue interior is [ThumbsDown]
That looks like a really bad photoshop job

#467504 - 26/10/04 06:23 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

the yellow X pic 's from page 45

#467505 - 26/10/04 07:02 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:

Anyone wonder where the slid.. uh, step rails are in the pic?
looking at the 6 spoke alloy rims on this picture, this is the off-road trim. and the off-road trim does not come with step rails.

#467506 - 26/10/04 07:24 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
RJ Offline

Loc: 100 Mile House, BC
Quote:
Originally posted by 92Pathy:
I would have been driving a 05 Pathy if it comes with a 5/6 speed manual transmission. So lets hope for the best on the 05 X.
Well, now with fully independent suspension, the Pathfinder is in a entirely different group than Xterra. I doubt the new Pathy would have any offroad ability. Unless it has the same forced articulating axels as the Rovers.

BTW, why does that yellow X look like a fatass new Durango? I like the lean and muscular body of the current X a lot better.

#467507 - 27/10/04 12:09 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea the front looks a bit too short but the current one looks too long.

#467508 - 27/10/04 06:18 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did anybody noticed that when the pathy started production the nissan team putted a new site of it and new pics were unveiled at www.nissannews.com and the same with the new frontier. I can't wait for the X

#467509 - 29/10/04 07:06 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Southernx7 Offline

Loc: Sunny Florida
does the front end resemble a Jeep Liberty or is it just me? i will have to see in person before i fully judge it, but i'm just not into the new styling.

#467510 - 30/10/04 02:13 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

it's just you.

#467511 - 30/10/04 03:55 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tell me if that pic doesn't look promising! If the Xterra have the same air below its doors, I'm definetely a new X owner! (if it doesn't I'm going to be a new X owner too, but I'll consider a used one too).

#467512 - 02/11/04 01:26 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I have a 2000 XE 3.3L, and I plan on driving it until it doesn't work.....period.....and I simply have to push it into a cavern or crater somewhere and leave it [Too much XOC] ..........but when that sad, sad, day comes, [Crybaby] I can't see me getting anything else but another X........room for my two Rottweilers, room for kids in the back (someday), room for pretty well everything you want.......and more fun then I ever thought......and my wife loves it as much as I do and wants one for herself! laugh From what I read the folks at Nissan seem to have done their homework on how to improve something that is already a solid machine.......cheers to them for providing people like us the best 4X4......period!

#467513 - 02/11/04 04:46 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're right, Nissan is going to make a great vehicle... a greater one! (I Hope)

#467514 - 03/11/04 08:32 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by snowboardguy:

[qb]

eek Wow, it reminds me of a marshmellow. The older models are nicer in my opinion. But, can't deny the appeal of all the new mechanical improvements.

#467515 - 03/11/04 10:17 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nissan at Sema: pics at www.nissannews.com

#467516 - 03/11/04 11:07 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
I really like that! Can I have one in Night Armour please...

How did you find those pics? Anyone here going to SEMA, I think its this week! More pics...

Also, it would be my guess that Calmini has a 3" lift on that one already, including sliders and bumper.

[ThumbsUp] I'll take one! Thanks Calmini and Nissan... this is going to be great!

#467517 - 03/11/04 11:14 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

That looks Sweet!!! and look, at the side it clearly says "Calmini", this means that soon we will be seeing after-market pieces.

#467518 - 04/11/04 07:39 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

these are all of the upgrades on that X

CALMINI Xterra
With the rallying cry for Xterra owners being “everything you need, nothing you don’t,” the CALMINI Xterra adds an exclamation point. Built to crush the brush, the CALMINI Xterra includes CALMINI 3-inch Lift System w/sway bar disconnects, CALMINI front winch bumper w/ Warn 9,000 lb. winch, 33-inch Toyo mud terrain tires on 15x8-inch Weld custom alloy wheels, CALMINI full under chassis skid plating, CALMINI Hi-Flow exhaust system and CALMINI tubular Safari roof rack w/PIAA driving lights.

#467519 - 05/11/04 03:18 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

some of the less expensive 05 pathfinders look like someone stole parts of the interior.

#467520 - 05/11/04 06:04 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Marmatt Offline

Loc: Jericho, VT
Quote:
Originally posted by contenderv07:
these are all of the upgrades on that X

CALMINI Xterra
With the rallying cry for Xterra owners being “everything you need, nothing you don’t,” the CALMINI Xterra adds an exclamation point. Built to crush the brush, the CALMINI Xterra includes CALMINI 3-inch Lift System w/sway bar disconnects, CALMINI front winch bumper w/ Warn 9,000 lb. winch, 33-inch Toyo mud terrain tires on 15x8-inch Weld custom alloy wheels, CALMINI full under chassis skid plating, CALMINI Hi-Flow exhaust system and CALMINI tubular Safari roof rack w/PIAA driving lights.
I see a few discrepancies...
Those tires are Toyo Open Country ATs, not MT's.
I don't see an aftermarket Calmini rack, the one pictured looks stock. Also, no PIAA's.
No mention of the rear bumper/ swing away tire carrier?
Hope the skids are legit, though I'd love some to fit the first generation X too.

Maybe the truck described is different than the one pictured? Either way, it's a good looking vehicle. I wonder what they did, if anything, for the R&P steering, I've heard it's an over-complicated PITA. Just my 2 pennies.

-Matt

#467521 - 05/11/04 06:17 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea I just cpoy and pasted from nissannews.com. I didn't get a chance to really look at it

#467522 - 06/11/04 07:08 AM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe it's a little too early, but the new Xterra is now in Consumer Reports Online. For those who don't have a subscription, the picture displayed is this one:

And they have just a few info. they say that it should keep its off-road capability, but be more civilized in the road, they also give the information of the engine and 4-wheel drive sistem.

I can't wait to see at new pictures in Nissan News. They will come with the start of production, just like with the pathy and fronty.

#467523 - 07/11/04 06:04 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Went to the Seattle International Auto Show today...mainly to see the '05 Xterra. Sadly, we weren't allowed to check out the interior...the bastards. But I did get to take some pictures. Not sure what model this is...S, SE, or OffRoad. Not indication on the back hatch. I wanted the wife to take a picture of me humping the X, but she refused. laugh

BTW, I'm a shitty photographer with an equally shitty 2 megapixed digital camera. So the picture quality sucks. Sue me.

#467524 - 07/11/04 06:05 PM Re: Where are the 05 pics?!
Anonymous
Unregistered

A few more....

Page 28 of 39 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 >

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal