2002 x, sustained salt water damage just above the speakers in the front door (2wd), replaced the computer (the relay i didnt replace),new wiring harness from the computer to the engine(the main engine harness), starter, alternator. Some of the connections behind the passenger right foot kickpanel were corroded so i made nice new connection to most of this area. The only thing on the car that still doesnt work is the drivers side door switch for the dome light. My recurring problem is the truck will randomly stall and quit? ive been driving it for a week and nothing, then I park it for dinner and it wont start after. iF i wait a few hours it starts again (sometimes). The other times it stalls while driving, usually as I slow to a stop or put on the brake or clutch. I replaced the fuel sender unit, problem still persists. The car runs perfect when it does run, the service engine light is on, but I doubt its the o2 sensors because the car starts and runs so smooth. Any ideas? the fuel pump is audible when I turn the key and the system pressurizes initially , when it dies I dont hear it come on? so I tend to think its an electrical problem ? maybe the relay attached to the computer? I took that apart and its super clean with no corrosion in or out. any Ideas greatly appreciated, im at a complete loss.

thanks
Gordon