shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#479852 - 06/01/06 03:16 PM How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just got quoted invoice price for a 2006 "S" with utility package, and regular options(in cabin filter, splash gaurds, floor mat)...sounds pretty good, thats with a recent college degree also...any inputs?

I saw some people getting prices that seem to good to be true...trying to see how other peole faired when buying an 06

#479853 - 06/01/06 04:04 PM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

--you were quoted, What, $22,500 out the door--Cool [Spit]

#479854 - 06/01/06 04:20 PM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Scungi:
I just got quoted invoice price for a 2006 "S" with utility package, and regular options(in cabin filter, splash gaurds, floor mat)...sounds pretty good, thats with a recent college degree also...any inputs?

I saw some people getting prices that seem to good to be true...trying to see how other peole faired when buying an 06
Thought college students knew the difference between 'faired' and 'fared'... laugh

I keed.

But it sounds like a good deal. Right around invoice is what we all should pay.

#479855 - 06/01/06 04:45 PM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dealer invoice on a 2006. Sounds good to me. [ThumbsUp]

#479856 - 06/01/06 04:54 PM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

The invoice is 24116...atleast that is what Edmunds.com states, and what dealer quoted me.

Sorry I forgot about the BB Nazi's, next time I will use grammah (I'm from Boston) check.

I feel pretty confortable...it seems to be what I want, just want to make sure the price is right

#479857 - 07/01/06 06:56 AM Re: How does this sound??
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Quote:
The invoice is 24116...atleast that is what Edmunds.com states, and what dealer quoted me.

Sorry I forgot about the BB Nazi's, next time I will use grammah (I'm from Boston) check.

I feel pretty confortable...it seems to be what I want, just want to make sure the price is right
They'll never understand our accents.. wink

#479858 - 07/01/06 07:44 AM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

I offered, and the dealer accepted, $26000 on my SE. Came with splash guards, carpet mats, door moldings, filter. I got them to throw in that compass/outdoor temp mirror too (still waiting for the 06' mirror to arrive! What's up with that? Why won't the cool 04' compass/temp mirror work? bahh!) Tax/title/etc. brought it up to $27000 OTD. I believe invoice on my X was ~26800.

Quote:

#479859 - 07/01/06 09:42 AM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought the S-model, outfitted very similarly to what you have stated. The sticker price for my '06 was $23,945, but I haggled them into the $2000 rebate that they offered on their remaining '05 models. Add to that the more than generous trade-in amount that they gave me for my '99 Tacoma and I practically stole my new X.

Go buy the X, you'll love it!

#479860 - 07/01/06 11:06 AM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, I am driving myself crazy haggling with dealers online, and they are all throwing me good deals. Right off the bat before I walk in the door, just got a quote on a 05 OR, don't exactly need an OR, but I wouldnt turn it down if the deal was right also...

So right now 05 OR, for 2000 less then an 06 S, choices...

#479861 - 07/01/06 02:37 PM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah, I am driving myself crazy haggling with dealers online, and they are all throwing me good deals. Right off the bat before I walk in the door, just got a quote on a 05 OR, don't exactly need an OR, but I wouldnt turn it down if the deal was right also...

So right now 05 OR, for 2000 less then an 06 S, choices...
With the locker?? Then there is no question, GET IT
[Too much XOC]

#479862 - 08/01/06 07:59 AM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought the Xterra because it had much more room than my Tacoma, I was in the market for a midsize SUV, and my fiance and I both thought that it looked great. I bought the S-model, however, because I don't need the locker or 4x4 since I have a 1994 Nissan Pickup 4x4, with a locker, 33"s, and much more for all my wheeling. Had I an opportunity to buy an '05 OR for less $$ than a '06 S though I would have jumped all over it.

#479863 - 08/01/06 03:09 PM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I did it. I got the '05 XOR, 4WD MT. I think I got a great price, it was much less then the '06 S, and they helped me out with my trade that I was top heavy on.

Can't wait to pick it up!!!

Thanks guys for your help!

#479864 - 08/01/06 03:25 PM Re: How does this sound??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congrats laugh Pop on over to the NEXterra (New England Xterra Club)board, we do alot of fun stuff in the area. NEXterra

Moderator:  socalpunx, TJ 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal