shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#482237 - 26/07/06 09:29 AM New Here!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey all, I'd tell you my name but I think you can figure it out wink

I'm picking up a 2003 X in the next few weeks...this will actually be my second Xterra (and the 2nd 2003 at that!)....very excited to get back to the Xterra world. I currently drive a '94 Pathfinder with about 5" of lift, 32's, etc...but it's time for it to go frown I'll miss it, but I do like the Xterra so much better. I had originally placed an order for a 2007 FJ, but decided that I could save a hell of a lot more money on buying a used X, so I came to my senses and decided to stick with the Nissan brand. Sure, the FJ is great, but I just think in the long run I'll be happier with an X. I'll be sure to post pictures when I pick the X up (should be around the 2nd/3rd week of August). Good to be back!

#482238 - 26/07/06 09:40 AM Re: New Here!
Anonymous
Unregistered

woohoo! great news dave! i didnt know you had an X b4 the pathy.
welcome to XOC [Wave]

#482239 - 26/07/06 09:50 AM Re: New Here!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yup, back in '03 I had bought an X...but didn't have it for that long (about a year). There's a picture floating around here somewhere of it...but damn if I can find it wink I couldn't remember any of my past XOC username stuff since it had been about 3 years since I posted here...so I just decided to re-register...that, and the email I used back then for the account has long since been changed. But thanks...it looks like I'm buying Kevin's Xterra...giving him a deposit next week on it, and will be picking it up a couple of weeks after that...very happy about it.

#482240 - 26/07/06 09:54 AM Re: New Here!
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea, that thing is a beast, but with those gears and tires and everything, i dont think it would make a good DD for me seeing as i only have my bike as back up transport.

#482241 - 26/07/06 10:02 AM Re: New Here!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hear ya...luckily I have a daily driver (2000 VW Beetle...don't laugh wink ), and my wife just bought a new car...so it looks like we're covered. It would be a handful driving that thing EVERY day, but I imagine I'll drive it probably half the time as a DD so long as the prices of gas behave themselves (as in, not going over $4/gallon just yet) wink

Moderator:  socalpunx, TJ 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal