I didn't know where to put this but I have (4) 4 spoke rims and well used crappers off of the x. Rims are in great condition, tires were crap from the factory... I mean they are quite used but would make a fine spare. Also have (4) steel rims and quite used revos off of my wife's titan. One rim has a blue paint spot on it about the size of a quarter? Also have all the stock suspension parts off of the x from doing the AC 3" lift. I did the work after about 5k miles so they are used but not much, got the x brand new. Also have an extra air dam. Got it for a project that never happened.

I was wanting to sell them in a local paper or club (SCCX) because they are so heavy and would be some $$$ to ship. The question I have is, what are they worth? Or would it be easier to put them on ebay and buyer to pay shipping? I really don't care what they go for... ok don't get me wrong, I wish I had the money for a swingarm from shrock but whatever.

I'm in Yucca Valley, CA if you want to know.
2004 World Champ - 4x4 Man Trans - Silver - 3"SL+2"BL - Revolvers - Rancho RS9000XL's - Rancho RS5000 stab w/IAB - ARB rear locker - 34" BFG MT's Soft 8's - Blood red Shrock Sliders - Mean Green 180A - Optima 31 Bluetop - U-bolt skids - Hz+dB's