shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#498193 - 24/03/02 05:31 PM More Wheeling with Jeeps...
DocRedX Offline

Loc: San Diego
Had a blast! Went out with the San Diego 4 Wheelers and Terra Del Sol off road club on their Coral Canyon run (off road area east of San Diego, 45 minutes).

The purpose of the run was to provide an off road experience for individuals with disabilities. My passenger, Mike, taught me a lot about living with physical limitations, and I tried to make sure he had a great time.

We hit every mud hole, obstacle, and hill on the run and the X performed as well as any, and with comfort!

Mike was glad to be riding in an X with a great sound system and suspension that soaked up most of the ruts and holes... and a heater too!

See for yourselves...

http://TheLizards.com/4wheel/Coral

My hat is off to groups like SD 4 Wheelers and Terra Del Sol that want to bring the joys of off roading to folks that would not normally have the opportunity. Congratulations guys, job well done!

See ya on the Mohave Road,
Doc

P.S. My X is red, not brown.

#498194 - 24/03/02 05:42 PM Re: More Wheeling with Jeeps...
roofgoat Offline

Loc: IL
POsted by DocRedX: My hat is off to groups like SD 4 Wheelers and Terra Del Sol that want to bring the joys of off roading to folks that would not normally have the opportunity. Congratulations guys, job well done!

See ya on the Mohave Road,
Doc

Hats off to you for participating.

Moderator:  Ramness 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal