shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#500917 - 28/11/03 01:29 PM lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just wanted to know where i can get myself air lockers for my X. I can't seem to find anyone who has some for it. Because i always seem to get stuck with the limited slip and i am guaranteed if i were to get air lockers my X will be great in the trails. If u can just tell me were i can get them and what companies make them. thanks

#500918 - 28/11/03 01:37 PM Re: lockers?
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Have you tried looking at/for ARB lockers?

#500919 - 28/11/03 05:58 PM Re: lockers?
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
ARB is the only locker for the front and rear on the Xterra, though Calmini is supposed to have a LockRight for the open-diffed rear now if not very soon.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#500920 - 29/11/03 09:45 PM Re: lockers?
ClaptoVaughn Offline

Loc: Southern California
have you upgraded your tires yet. the stock tires leave alot to be desired.

#500921 - 30/11/03 01:15 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

No i still have my original tires on but i got stuck in a mud pit this weekend and i am sure i would have got out if i had lockers

#500922 - 30/11/03 04:43 AM Re: lockers?
Toy Man Offline

Loc: Beaverton Oregon
Quote:
No i still have my original tires on but i got stuck in a mud pit this weekend and i am sure i would have got out if i had lockers
Possibly.

I assume you are aware that you are looking at several thousand dollars for the lockers.

Toy Man

#500923 - 30/11/03 10:14 AM Re: lockers?
Biohazard Offline

Loc: Rogers AR
Get some tires first. They'll make a world of difference.

#500924 - 30/11/03 11:48 AM Re: lockers?
OffroadX Offline

Don't give lockers too much credit. In mud, a locker really won't make a huge difference if you're already out of traction. Tires are a far better upgrade if you're trying to deal with mud.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#500925 - 30/11/03 09:28 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i guess u guys are probably right, its just that once i saw that hummer doing its thing, i was just nutts about its capability. But would u guys get a lift and tires first or a grill and skid plates first???? and which company do u think has the best stuff

#500926 - 30/11/03 10:32 PM Re: lockers?
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
Quote:
Originally posted by Xyellow:
i guess u guys are probably right, its just that once i saw that hummer doing its thing, i was just nutts about its capability. But would u guys get a lift and tires first or a grill and skid plates first???? and which company do u think has the best stuff
First a Hummer comes from the factory with much better tires than our Xterras and can have factory lockers. Don't count on keeping up with one.

Tires do more for getting farther down the trail than anything else. Even with a lift a 32" is about as big as you can go before trimming is necessary. And that's sticking with stock rims. Get some from a junk yard. The 17" rims on you 2003 S/C don't have much of a selection of tires. Most aftermarket rims have different backspacing and force you to a body lift and trimming sheet metal to fit a 33"x12.5" tire.

Skid plates couldn't hurt. How soon is dependent on the terrain you drive in, how agressive/stupid you are offroad and how you feel about denting or puncturing you gas tank, oil pan or transmission. If all you are doing is blasting through mud, I wouldn't put skid plates on. It just complicates cleening.

Grill? Do you mean a grill guard? Every one of them on the market is purely cosmetic shit. You have to replace the bumper with a Shrockworks, Calmini, ARB or TJM bumper to get any real protection. You have to do that anyway to mount a winch.

#500927 - 02/12/03 03:56 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know that once i am going to get a lift kit and put tires, im am going to change the mags because not too many good tires fit on the 17". I really want to get a grill guard for the front but want to keep some good looks to my X, i can really find any that will, except for ARB but it doesnt fit the X. want kind of tires would you guys recomend?

#500928 - 02/12/03 05:27 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

XYellow, What are you talking about ARB being the only one that fits? Do you mean the Bull Bar or a simple grill/brush guard. Waag makes a totally useless grill/brush guard. ARB, TJM, Calmini, and Shrockworks make Bull Bars to accomadate winches. As far as the wheels go. Goodyear Mud Terrain Radials in 265/70/16 are awesome tires. What else does a person need? As far as what order you do your mods, where we ride at, tires and skid plates are the main priority.

#500929 - 02/12/03 09:29 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeh i was talking about pull bars, because i want to later on put a winch, what do you think of the goodyear mtr i think thats the name

#500930 - 03/12/03 10:26 AM Re: lockers?
swampwrecker Offline

Loc: Brunswick, GA
Quote:
Originally posted by srtmo:
Goodyear Mud Terrain Radials in 265/70/16 are awesome tires.
Goodyear doesn't make a Mud Terrain tire. Goodyear MT/R stands for Maximum Traction Radial not Mud Terrain Radial.

I've heard numerous people say that the MT/Rs aren't that great in mud, they are designed more for rock crawling.

-Michael

#500931 - 03/12/03 10:54 AM Re: lockers?
wordtothis Offline

Loc: atlanta
Goodyear doesn't make a Mud Terrain tire. Goodyear MT/R stands for Maximum Traction Radial not Mud Terrain Radial.

I've heard numerous people say that the MT/Rs aren't that great in mud, they are designed more for rock crawling.

-Michael

the MT/R stands for maximum traction reinforced... read the sidewall.

though, i do believe they are radials though...

david [Geek]

#500932 - 03/12/03 02:03 PM Re: lockers?
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
But would u guys get a lift and tires first or a grill and skid plates first???? and which company do u think has the best stuff
I think Webber and Kenmore make really great grills. Check out this one.

wink

#500933 - 03/12/03 04:11 PM Re: lockers?
wordtothis Offline

laugh [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

make your own skids if you don't want to buy a new bumper, all of the aftermarket ones bolt to new bumpers, the factory "splashguard" is what you've got unless you want to shell-out $600 for a skid plate mount...
e.g. bumper

david [Geek]

#500934 - 03/12/03 09:19 PM Re: lockers?
Southernx7 Offline

Loc: Sunny Florida
damn this dude is getting the runaround.......

1. tires........goodyear m/tr's are good in mud i use them in it quite often and they clean out awesome. 32x11.50 on 15"rims are about as big as you can get without to much trimming. 31x11.50 requires trimming the mudflap, with no lift or torsion crank at all.
2. winch bumper....as stated do not go for a grill guard as it is crapola and will cause more damage in an accident. the companys listed above have good reps. and great products several members use them.
3. rock sliders.....along the lines of skid plates these need to be put on as one of the first mods in my opinion and remove the stock step rails as they are cosmetic, these weigh in around 65-75 pounds combined weight and offer protection from objects slamming into you're rocker panel which is expensive to fix.
4. skids.......the ultimate protection for underneath the truck.
5. winch.....go Warn nothing else
6.remove the mudflaps.
just a few ideas all in my own opinion.......

#500935 - 04/12/03 05:41 AM Re: lockers?
wordtothis Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by southernx7:
damn this dude is getting the runaround.......

1. tires........goodyear m/tr's are good in mud i use them in it quite often and they clean out awesome. 32x11.50 on 15"rims are about as big as you can get without to much trimming. 31x11.50 requires trimming the mudflap, with no lift or torsion crank at all.
2. winch bumper....as stated do not go for a grill guard as it is crapola and will cause more damage in an accident. the companys listed above have good reps. and great products several members use them.
3. rock sliders.....along the lines of skid plates these need to be put on as one of the first mods in my opinion and remove the stock step rails as they are cosmetic, these weigh in around 65-75 pounds combined weight and offer protection from objects slamming into you're rocker panel which is expensive to fix.
4. skids.......the ultimate protection for underneath the truck.
5. winch.....go Warn nothing else
6.remove the mudflaps.
just a few ideas all in my own opinion.......
totally what he said with the exception of the M/T R's unless that's really what you need, some BFG AT's are a pretty sweet setup too just so you know...

best of luck, southernx has a cool truck too so you should listen to him.

david [Geek]

#500936 - 08/12/03 08:05 PM Re: lockers?
SOK Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH
Going back to the original topic: Lockers….
In my opinion the locking differential(s) significantly helps on the rocky and sandy trails. I was in CO last year and I had to use momentum to tackle many sections of some moderate trails. This is not a good thing… I can still see scratches on my chassis when I change oil.
This year I tackled the same trails with the rear locker and I was stunned. This is a completely different truck. The biggest problem I had were steep sections with sandy and rocky surface. All problems gone. Someone may argue that my skills improved over a year but I would doubt that….
I am also very proud of my work since I put this locker pretty much just by myself in my garage. This was a big jump from my previous project (oil change). Anyway the locker works like a charm (after I fixed leaks from the compressor) and I think this is the best mod you can do to your truck (after decent tires).

This spelling is killing me. Not that anyone cares anyway...

#500937 - 09/12/03 07:34 AM Re: lockers?
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Quote:
General Grabber AW's + Mud = Stuck

the tread frequently fills with mud and they become slicks making further traction difficult. Airing down sometimes helps.

and ditto what southernx7 said , except I'd pic BFG A/T KO's, but I also have the 16" rims.

Mudflaps rip off on the first thing you cross.

Skid plates are nice if you have the $$ but everything sits higher that your frame so unless you are rock crawling or stump clearing the frame does well to keep most things out.

Step rails I have left mine in place and have been saved from crossing logs which would have hit the rocker panel, although they are aluminium, and frequently people bend them at right angles in the middle. I leave them on up north, logs, and take them off for the badlands in ATTICA.

Must haves, NEW TIRES, Rock sliders, removed mudflaps. Anything else is gravy.

#500938 - 09/12/03 08:10 AM Re: lockers?
EMT_Diver Offline

Loc: USA
For only a few $$$ you can strenghen up the factory oil and fuel tank skid plates by welding strips of 1" x 1/4" band strap or other similar metal strips to it. It only takes a 1/2 day to do it . It's not the most glamorous looking mod but you can't believe how much it improves on the original....

#500939 - 09/12/03 08:10 AM Re: lockers?
Toy Man Offline

Quote:
This year I tackled the same trails with the rear locker and I was stunned. This is a completely different truck.
Ahh - another convert.

Now you can start saving for a front locker..

Toy Man

#500940 - 09/12/03 12:02 PM Re: lockers?
Lincoln Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SOK:
Going back to the original topic: Lockers….
In my opinion the locking differential(s) significantly helps on the rocky and sandy trails. I was in CO last year and I had to use momentum to tackle many sections of some moderate trails. This is not a good thing… I can still see scratches on my chassis when I change oil.
This year I tackled the same trails with the rear locker and I was stunned. This is a completely different truck. The biggest problem I had were steep sections with sandy and rocky surface. All problems gone. Someone may argue that my skills improved over a year but I would doubt that….
I am also very proud of my work since I put this locker pretty much just by myself in my garage. This was a big jump from my previous project (oil change). Anyway the locker works like a charm (after I fixed leaks from the compressor) and I think this is the best mod you can do to your truck (after decent tires).

This spelling is killing me. Not that anyone cares anyway...
If you don't mind me asking, how much did the install set you back?

#500941 - 10/12/03 09:13 AM Re: lockers?
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Uh... unless I read his post incorrectly, the install was free...

#500942 - 10/12/03 11:28 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think he ment buying the locker, shipping, tax, other parts like fluid, gaskets, and the like.. the total package..

#500943 - 10/12/03 05:43 PM Re: lockers?
Lincoln Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser442:
Uh... unless I read his post incorrectly, the install was free...
Yeah Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh... Uh..., I meant how much did he end up spending when everything (fill in the blanks_______)was done.

#500944 - 11/12/03 07:09 PM Re: lockers?
SOK Offline

Locker: $620

Compressor: $200

Fuel line (to protect air line): $30

Fun of using it: priceless

#500945 - 11/12/03 07:24 PM Re: lockers?
Lincoln Offline

Thanks, pretty damn sweet.

#500946 - 16/12/03 10:44 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for your info, i am goin to do pretty much everything you told me, however, one more question, i know i shouldnt be asking it here but what tires would you choose between Bf all terrain or the Bf mud terrain
thanks

#500947 - 23/12/03 12:33 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am considering arb front and rear air lockers but don't know too much about living with them. I mean, are there tradeoffs in performance at all? How about reliability and maintenance? Headaches that come with them? I would have them professionally installed. Would a typical 4x4 center be familiar enough with my X to be able to be trusted with this job? etc. Your advice is appreciated!

#500948 - 23/12/03 08:07 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

There is no trade off in perfomance, only in the thickness of your wallet. As for maintenance, be sure to always keep spare air fittings, air line, O-rings, and a small thing of grease (axle grease, petroleum jelly, whatever) with you. The O-rings do need replacing occaisonally and the grease really helps out with that, and the fittings and line are for that freak accident when you're trying to get out of the mud, spin your tires, and just happen to launch a rock just right to snap the fitting off of the diff housing.

Justin

#500949 - 25/12/03 12:25 PM Re: lockers?
Toy Man Offline

I have been SUPER happy with mine. No problems other than I mounted the rocker switches too close together and kept breaking the actuating pin of the face plate. No breakage once I moved the switches a little further apart. No other problems or breakage in two years of use.

The traction you gain on loose surfaces (dirt, gravel, rock) is incredible. Also damn nice when you get a tire or two off the ground.

There is a learning curve, especially with the front locker.

Having both lockers has saved my rear a number of times, Tuesday being the most recent. I am in the back country by my self quite a bit and frequently let my curiousity overcome my 'I shouldn't go there' thought.

I had an ARB dealer install them.

Toy Man

#500950 - 14/01/04 09:30 PM Re: lockers?
Xtracurricular Offline

Loc: Denver, CO
Your last question about AT vs MT...if mud is your thing, the MT is the ticket. I have the BFG MTs on a second set of 15" rims. They clean real well, which is a necessity in thick mud. The X doesn't develop enough power to spin the tires clean when it get deep and thick. On the other hand, the MTs will dig you up to your axle quicker than shit in sand, crusty snow, certain other situations. THe ATs would be better there. Bottom line, the MTs are made to evacuate material, and the ATs are made to grip material. Other mud terrains you may consider are the TRXUS from interco. They're relatively cheap, are siped and thus better in the snow, and have very thick side walls for durability. Just another option.

#500951 - 15/01/04 05:48 PM Re: lockers?
Steel_City_X Offline

Loc: Pueblo, CO
I am moving closer to setting up the installation of new lockers. The quote is pretty steep, but hell, you only live once.

Them, this would be followed up by new tires....

Hmm, I hope I get a couple more month's of overtime.

Todd
First Xterra IFS or SAS up Moab Rim...#2 up Mt. Blanca.
African Adventure pictures....
http://homepage.mac.com/ahlenius/

#500952 - 16/01/04 07:08 AM Re: lockers?
XTERRABLU Offline

Loc: CHARLOTTE, NC
They are supposed to have my arb locker installed and ready to pick up today. You are right about the price! Mine is a 00 se and I had 4wheel parts (charlotte,nc)do the complete install. Compressor,locker,lines,gauges,everythng. $1447 total. Damn, I have an understading wife! Going to the mountains tomarrow will post thoughts on monday.

jason

#500953 - 16/01/04 04:10 PM Re: lockers?
Steel_City_X Offline

This must be rear only. I'm hearing that the front end is nearly as much again. I love to hear about a wife that is reasonable.

I love the fact that I have my own money...... laugh

Todd

#500954 - 16/01/04 05:58 PM Re: lockers?
SOK Offline

For those who decided to install the locker there is advise:

1) Polish the shaft to almost mirror finish to provide good surface finish for the seals (2 dynamic o-rings). Surface finish on the locker that I received was far from optimal for long and durable seal life. I cannot say the surface finish did not meet standard o-ring requirements because I had no way to check finish in my garage but the rule of thumb is that if you feel bumps using your fingernail the o-ring will feel them too. The bottom line is that I would spend this extra hour now than later 5 hours replacing stupid o-rings. I used 300, 600 and 1000 grit (use only sand paper for metal surfaces).

2) Change fluids often, especially during first few months. The locker break-in may result in metal shavings floating inside your diff. There are a two soft o-rings and rubber member activating the locker, which don’t appreciate slivers attacking them.

3) Backlash was relatively easy to set up however I had not clue how to correctly set up the bearing preload. The service manual was very vague and the torque measurement on pinion gear is useless without extremely accurate, high resolution torque wrench that I was not able to find anywhere. The torque wrench (0-7 N) from NAPA is useless for this application. What I have learned is that it is better to set up bearings slightly too loose than too tight. Too tight bearings will quickly wear where as too loose ones may make more noise but will last longer. To double check I decided to put temp. stickers to see if I did not put bearings too tight. My goal was to not exceed 90°C but I have not measured temperature before I put the locker so I could not really compare. Well , next time I’ll know but this maybe helpful for others…

After almost one year my locker works without leaks. I turn it in al least once a month to make sure that nothing will seize.

Good luck to everybody who decides to install it….

#500955 - 18/01/04 06:41 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have been quoted Around $3500 by an arb dealer here in Baltimore for both front and rear installation. They are the dealer that arb recommends in this area and have done r&d work for the company. I hesitate to take it anywhere else to look for a cheaper price because I want it done right. This is a brand new vehicle!

#500956 - 18/01/04 09:38 AM Re: lockers?
OffroadX Offline

Rick,

What company did you speak with? I know a Nissan dealer tech in the area that can do it for considerably less. He's done a few, and definitely knows what he's doing. Email me.

Quote:
Originally posted by SOK:
1) Polish the shaft to almost mirror finish to provide good surface finish for the seals (2 dynamic o-rings).
Who told you this? ARB themselves do NOT advise this. Scroll down:
http://www.nissanoffroad.net/frontier/how_to/arb_polish/default.asp

Brent

#500957 - 18/01/04 04:34 PM Re: lockers?
Toy Man Offline

Well my rear and front ARB's cost me about $2300 (as I recall) two years ago at a top ARB authorized installer here in Portland Oregon.

Toy Man

#500958 - 19/01/04 01:23 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

My quote of $3500 was from Perry Hall Power equipment in Perry Hall MD.

#500959 - 19/01/04 02:45 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rick,
What all do they have there at Perry Hall? I've never been there and don't want to waste my time.

#500960 - 19/01/04 03:59 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SRTMO:
Rick,
What all do they have there at Perry Hall? I've never been there and don't want to waste my time.
They are the dealer/installer recommended by ARB for the air lockers. The arb brochure lists them. I spoke to Ron there. But Brent has indicated that he may know someone who will do a good job for less $$$. Ron told me that he recently did a supercharged x, but had trouble fitting the compressor under the hood. Said he had to hide it inside the bumper.

#500961 - 19/01/04 06:24 PM Re: lockers?
Xtracurricular Offline

Loc: Denver, CO
Quote:
Backlash was relatively easy to set up however I had not clue how to correctly set up the bearing preload.
Would plastiguage work for this application?

The only way I can justify installing one of these to the wife is if I installed it myself. I am mechanically inclined, and have rebuilt a long block in the past but I have never tackled a diff. I do like the fact you can pull the thing out and work on it on a bench. That makes things much easier...

#500962 - 20/01/04 07:18 PM Re: lockers?
SOK Offline

Xtracurricular,
I am not sure if plastiguage would work to set up bearings.
I have not had any experience with diffs either before I tackled this job. You will need a service manual, couple of special tools (or you can make them by yourself as I did), hydraulic press to press bearings (or have a buddy that have one) and a friend to help you un-torque and torque bolts (air tools will not work – sockets are two thick (wall) to torque bolts of arb diff case with ring gear – I tried regular sockets and I busted two of them).

It took me about one week to install the locker (evenings after work). Compressor, air line and electrical stuff took another few days. I have a picture of every single detail of the install so I you need any info let me know. I have learned a lot and it was a good project.

Brent,
I have read replay from the ARB guy and I disagree with most he said. This is my opinion and I am not trying to convince anybody to polish the shaft or not.
Here is what I found interesting from his replay:

“One major concern in this practise is the effect that polishing will have on the bearing seat.
This area is precision machined for optimum fit of the tapered roller bearing cone and polishing it would undoubtedly destroy that fit, resulting in a spun/destroyed bearing.”
My comment – I was polishing the area where o-rings are seated NOT where the bearing is seated. Look at my picture of the polished shaft – the bearing seats below this surface and it is NOT polished as you can see. Besides I measured the shaft before and after polishing and I was not able to measure any difference with a caliper (resolution 0.01mm). I’ll bet the shaft after polishing was within tolerances they originally specified.

“Secondly, the article does not make mention of exactly how you managed to remove the abrasive grit which would have been dusted over the outside and inside of the differential and certainly would have entered the air hole in the journal and contaminated the air system. This would definitely cause O-ring failure and wear/damage to bearings and gears if it was not cleaned out. “
My comment – I made sure to not make any dust. I “wet” polished the shaft (notice the oil bottle next to the diff case). Just in case I put the red plastic foil but there was absolutely no loose particles and you would think everyone would do this way.

“Lastly, but not least, the compound used in Air Locker O-rings is called 'Viton' and, although more expensive, it is a very hard wearing, durable, heat resistant elastomer, and you will find that after you have completed only a few hundred miles, the O-ring has actually polished the bearing journal for you in exactly the right two spots. In fact, it is this break-in period when the O-rings rub against the machined surface that the fine mould line is removed from the O-ring surface as well. We have found that polished surfaces will not remove this O-ring mould line for a significantly longer period of running.”
My comment: Fluorocarbon elastomer (DuPont trademark: Viton) is not as hard wearing as he thinks. There more durable elastomers such polyurethane, NBR, HNBR etc. The biggest benefit of “Viton” is that it has good high temperature capability and is compatible with various oils. ARB guy’s comment that after break-in o-rings rubbed and polished the shaft gives some directions here. What do you think gave first: steel shaft or o-ring material. I have not seen any excessive parting (“mould”) line on the provided o-rings so I do not really get his last comment.

#500963 - 28/01/04 11:57 PM Re: lockers?
DetR6oit Offline

Loc: Warren, MI
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Don't give lockers too much credit. In mud, a locker really won't make a huge difference if you're already out of traction. Tires are a far better upgrade if you're trying to deal with mud.

Brent
I would have to disagree the differance in capability from 4wd to 4wd locked is about the same as 2wd to 4wd. In mud its just as important to be locked because many times that you get stuck you still have a tire or two on decent ground and even if you are dragging skids or axles pretty heavily being locked will drag you over stuff you normally get hung up on.

I would have to agree on tires being a better first upgrade just becasue of cost though.

#500964 - 03/02/04 11:09 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Heres another question i have 31 mt/r's and was debating on a lift, bull bar, rear bumper, and rock sliders ar lockers all around. I have been stuck in mud where i still had two good tires on dry ground and the other two just sat there doing nothing. the credit card is about to be used.

#500965 - 03/02/04 05:30 PM Re: lockers?
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyingXterra:
I have been stuck in mud where i still had two good tires on dry ground and the other two just sat there doing nothing. the credit card is about to be used.
That's the way an unlocked 4WD works. The lockers would fix that. One locker will get three wheels moving, two will get all 4 wheels working.

As for which of those mods to get first it all depends upon the type of 4-wheeling you do.

I think lift and armor are good to do after tires, but most all my 'wheeling is on dry dirt and rocks where traction is pretty good. In Mud a suspension lift and lockers would be better; get the frame out of the mud and all wheels working.

Xterra101.com

#500966 - 03/02/04 07:58 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you very much thats what i hought would be the best but you know every one wants looks as well as function but i would rather not get stuck [Huh?] . and most of my wheeling is on trails in the woods or through paths that are covered with mud holes. i just wish that i could find a better place that is close to me. and you know wheneveri get stuck i never have a camera on me.

#500967 - 17/02/04 11:47 AM Re: lockers?
Steel_City_X Offline

Just heard that ARB is out of stock for the RD24 rear locker. They are on a slow boat from somewhere. mad

Now the funny thing is how good the customer service was from Pedator 4WD in Colorado Springs. ARB was closed Monday, so once they called ARB this morning, they knew of the inventory problem and called me right away. [ThumbsUp]

I'll get the compressor ordered and installed prior to the middle of March when the differential is supposed to be in.

So, I wonder if I will get the product installed prior to goneMOAB. Somehow this reminds me of the purchase of my original lift kit, but that has been addressed under other topics.

The truth of my signature continues.......

Todd

#500968 - 17/02/04 12:21 PM Re: lockers?
01SalsaXterra Offline

Loc: Suffolk County,NY,USA
Crap. I hope I get my locker soon. I ordered from AC the Rear Xterra locker. First one came damaged, and they mentioned about a backorder from Australia. They said March 1st, they should have one for me. Crap Crap Crap!!!

I got "IT" from ebay.
Now it burns when I pee..

#500969 - 18/02/04 01:42 AM Re: lockers?
DetR6oit Offline

Loc: Warren, MI
Quote:
Originally posted by Steel_City_X:
Just heard that ARB is out of stock for the RD24 rear locker. They are on a slow boat from somewhere. mad
Did you try some of the big driveline companies? Usually they carry stock of them themselves so they have them on hand. Worth a shot if you haven't

http://www.reiderracing.com
http://www.randysringandpinion.com
http://www.drivetrainspecialists.com

#500970 - 18/02/04 06:12 AM Re: lockers?
01SalsaXterra Offline

AC (4X4parts.com) price matched my Locker at a ridiculously low price before ARB's Feb. price increase. So I can't go with another company without losing a lot of money. I just have to wait. [Crybaby]

I got "IT" from ebay.

#500971 - 18/02/04 07:39 PM Re: lockers?
SOK Offline

Geeez! I realized how much locker price increased. Is ARB crazy to increase price that much? I bought this freakin locker for about $600 less than a year ago. I guess currency exchange rate does not work well for us in this case. I am still planning on buying the front one and now I have to spend over $100 more. Crap…

Does any one know if there is still a place to buy front locker at the “old” price?

#500972 - 01/03/04 01:45 PM Re: lockers?
Steel_City_X Offline

Well,

The ARB shipment came in.......

My X goes in tommorrow morning for the installation of the rear locker. I've built a platform in the engine bay for the compressor, removed the ashtray and fabricated a new switch panel (version 1) for the switches. I may run out this evening and purchase some 3/8" fuel line hose to protect the ARB blue line.

Hopefully everything will be set to go in less than 36 hours.

Todd

#500973 - 01/03/04 03:57 PM Re: lockers?
01SalsaXterra Offline

Quote:
posted March 01, 2004 02:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well,

The ARB shipment came in.......

My X goes in tommorrow morning for the installation of the rear locker. I've built a platform in the engine bay for the compressor, removed the ashtray and fabricated a new switch panel (version 1) for the switches. I may run out this evening and purchase some 3/8" fuel line hose to protect the ARB blue line.

Hopefully everything will be set to go in less than 36 hours.

Todd
Thats awesome.
Can you take some pix of the Switches mounted where the ashtray used to be? I need to to that this weekend. And photos of the ARB tray mounted would be great too.
I was contemplating mounting the ARB compressor inside my ARB bull bar, but Im concerned about all of the water/mud crossings.
Anyone mount theirs in that location?
L8r

I got "IT" from ebay.

#500974 - 02/03/04 01:33 PM Re: lockers?
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Steel_City_X, congratz on purchase smile

Speaking of that line - make sure you tied it all - its VERY easy to damage/rip away. And if you getting differential done on your own - make sure that brass/copper tube is completely away from ring - mine got pushed in when i was dropping differential back and it got nice hole (yep. been there..) frown

Hint - your local home depot carries them lines for refrigirator (plastic one is like couple bucks for huge roll) - they works niceeeee when you need patch either that tube or crappy blue line (guess how i know smile ).

#500975 - 02/03/04 07:55 PM Re: lockers?
Steel_City_X Offline

I'll shoot a couple photo's on Wednesday. I'll need someone to post them for me. (still technologically challenged.)

The platform in the engine compartment needs a little stiffening, but the position works well. The switches are intalled, I wish I had a blank to cover the third opening for the future front locker. I'll pull the parts in the next couple week and paint the aluminum.

I'll purchase and install the onboard air kit soon. Then I can sell my Viair 200 portable compressor.

Spare parts are needed, so I'll start getting a few things. I'll likely run Chinaman on March 14 with a group from Pueblo to see how different the trail is with the locker.

Now to decise if I push for getting the 33x10.50 set of tires for trail use. I'll keep the 31's for daily use.

Todd

#500976 - 02/03/04 08:14 PM Re: lockers?
01SalsaXterra Offline

I can post the photos if you email them to me.
Thanx.
Cant wait to get my Onboard air setup in this weekend.

I got "IT" from ebay.

#500977 - 03/03/04 12:40 AM Re: lockers?
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by Steel_City_X:
removed the ashtray and fabricated a new switch panel (version 1) for the switches.
Todd
You didn't copy me did you? [Finger]

J/K, the ashtray is a perfect place for a switch panel. laugh

#500978 - 03/03/04 06:22 AM Re: lockers?
01SalsaXterra Offline

Chuck great location for the ARB type switches.
Why did you remove the 12V socket next to them?
Was it in the way? I noticed the 12V on the side added also.
Nice idea.
L8r

I got "IT" from ebay.

#500979 - 03/03/04 08:46 AM Re: lockers?
Steel_City_X Offline

Chuck,

I do not think I copied your install, but it is similar. I was trying to find products to fabricate the new surround, but could not find them last weekend.

Your install is very clean.

Todd

#500980 - 03/03/04 09:14 AM Re: lockers?
01SalsaXterra Offline

Quote:
posted March 03, 2004 09:46 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chuck,

I do not think I copied your install, but it is similar. I was trying to find products to fabricate the new surround, but could not find them last weekend.

Your install is very clean.

Todd
You didnt copy Chuck's design..
He has 4 switches that are for Lights not lockers!! [Finger] J/K Chuck.

I got "IT" from ebay.

#500981 - 03/03/04 12:18 PM Re: lockers?
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Actually, only one of those switches is being used now as all my forward lights are now controlled by factory switching. The one still hooked up is for the rear foglight. [Finger] The rest are reserved for a future locker or two and a compressor. laugh

The 12V move is kind of a long story, but initially it was moved because I didn't like where it was and I wanted a hardwired AC converter instead. So the converter didn't work out (my laptop freaked out when plugged into it), so I pulled it and installed the 12V plug (thus the ugly patch job; square hole/round plug issue) there instead and got a regular auto/air adapter for the computer.

Installing the switch panel in that spot is a bit of work, but I am happy with the results and they've been there for a long time without falling out. smile

#500982 - 03/03/04 12:59 PM Re: lockers?
OffroadX Offline

That is a pretty spiffy switch setup! [ThumbsUp]

#500983 - 09/03/04 11:04 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If i were to buy the lockers and install it at a ARB dealer, how much would it cost all together???

#500984 - 09/03/04 11:29 PM Re: lockers?
Aero Steve Offline

Last I heard $5K-$6K for everything.

#500985 - 09/03/04 11:36 PM Re: lockers?
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Aero Steve:
Last I heard $5K-$6K for everything.
Is that Canadian dollars ?

ARB lockers are about $700 US each, plus $200 for the compressor. Labor to install them shouldn't be over $1000.

#500986 - 10/03/04 05:41 AM Re: lockers?
Aero Steve Offline

I though there was someone bitching one here that he was quoted $5K for getting it done at a certified ARB installer.

#500987 - 29/09/04 10:41 AM Re: lockers?
Riad Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Aero Steve:
I though there was someone bitching one here that he was quoted $5K for getting it done at a certified ARB installer.
$5K [Huh?] ?

#500988 - 29/09/04 04:26 PM Re: lockers?
Aero Steve Offline

My last post in this thread was 6 months ago. I do not recall who I was referring to.

#500989 - 29/09/04 05:09 PM Re: lockers?
Toy Man Offline

$5k sounds way too high.

Mine were $2.3k several years ago at an certified ARB installer.

Toy Man

#500990 - 01/10/04 10:12 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Toy Man:
$5k sounds way too high.

Mine were $2.3k several years ago at an certified ARB installer.

Toy Man
Tri-County Gear in Pomona will be doing my rear locker and the front LSD. http://www.tricountygear.com. I have had an ongoing relationship with them over the years and they have always treated me right. Jason is the contact I am dealing with at Tri-County. They installed the Project X lockers. http://www.fourwheeler.com/projectbuild/129_0309_gear/

They charge about $1,000 for the locker itself (although this was off the top of his head) plus $250 labor, and then they charge by the hour for installation of the compressor and switches. Part of what will increase that hourly charge is figuring out where to install the compressor and the switches. They said if I can work that out ahead of time that it would save me quite a bit on the hourly charge. They estimate $1,600 for everything, but that would go down if I can do the work up on the compressor/switch mounting.

Off Road Unlimited in Burbank took over and did the mounting of the compressor and switches on Project X. I talked to them and they said hooking up the lines and fabricating the bracket to the bumper would cost time plus materials. They charge $80 an hour and it would take a full day. The worse case scenario for the compressor install is about $640.00. I am going to opt to have it all done at Tri-County. If anyone has some pics of an ARB compressor installed in a front bumper (preferably Calmini bumper) and especially the bracket, I would very much appreciate it. http://www.offroadunlimited.com.

I have a 10# CO2 tank and am considering using that for the locker (or getting an additional one since I share my air) and mounting it on the back of a Skid Row bumper. I need to do some more research on using the CO2 instead of an ARB compressor and how feasible it is having it mounted on the back bumper. I'm not totally convinced on this route though. I’ll edit this to include a pic of a CO2 tank mounted on the back of a Skid Row bumper. [Edit: I'm not sure whose rig this is so let me know if I need to delete this pic Skid Row Bumper with CO2 ]

For the front LSD, Tri-County would charge about $700 total but that was just an estimate until they look up the actual cost of the part. Although they have installed lockers on two other Xterras, they are not as familiar with installing the front LSD. I told him I would get him information on the install and he said that would be very helpful. Brent was kind enough to post step-by-step instructions with pictures so I will be able to provide him with that. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/xterra/tech/LSD/ They said if I could find a front LSD on my own they would only charge for the install.

I got Coolerman’s clutch interlock bypass switch and Tri-County has agreed to install it for me if I provide them with instructions. He said he would not know how much to charge until he sees it. BTW, Coolerman is really great to work with!

So for the rear locker and front LSD, it will cost about $2,300 unless I can do some of the work-up on my own. I think this is a fair quote, especially since I feel comfortable with the people doing the install. I will give them printouts from 4x4 parts of their costs for the locker and LSD so I won't be overcharged. http://www.4x4parts.com/public_html/shop/

Thoughts are welcome.

#500991 - 01/10/04 05:20 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I paid $2400 total for the rear locker only and the compressor mounted behind the front bumper. This was at Perry Hall Power Equipment, which is the installer recommended by ARB in my area (they send a list with the catalogue). This included braided steel air line instead of the blue plastic one that comes with the locker, the fabrication of the hardware needed to mount the compressor, mounting of the fuse in a logical place, a quick disconnect outlet for the pump up kit coming out of the front grille, and the pump up kit. They also did an excellent job of mounting the switches to the left of the steering wheel where the factory security light was. So drive in and drive out one stop.

#500992 - 02/10/04 07:30 AM Re: lockers?
Toy Man Offline

Refresh my memory as to why you would install a front LSD vs a front locker?

Toy Man

#500993 - 02/10/04 08:09 AM Re: lockers?
Aero Steve Offline

Quote:

Toy Man
With the LSD you get 90% of the effect 100% of the time and can still turn. The front locker is used less than 10% of the time mainly because it makes turning nearly impossible.

#500994 - 02/10/04 08:58 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
It’s the learning curve and the increased risk of breaking something that keeps me from locking the front. Generally, those in my club I go on runs with are not locked, so the front LSD should be adequate. If I had the opportunity to do challenging trails on a regular basis, then being locked front and back would debatably be the best route to take. Unfortunately for me, the nearest trail from where I live in Los Angeles is about an hour away so I don’t get out as much as I would like and hence, less time to develop the skill of using the front locker correctly.

I have a manual transmission and would also be wise to change out the gears. But for now, being locked would serve me better in the types of the situations I find myself on the trail. Here’s the previous discussion on LSD vs. locker found at the end of the thread. Your input in that discussion was very helpful.

http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000555

#500995 - 02/10/04 11:45 PM Re: lockers?
Toy Man Offline

I disagree about the benefits of a front LSD but charge ahead - it's your money.

Toy Man

#500996 - 03/10/04 01:59 AM Re: lockers?
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrah:
Off Road Unlimited in Burbank took over and did the mounting of the compressor and switches on Project X. I talked to them and they said hooking up the lines and fabricating the bracket to the bumper would cost time plus materials. They charge $80 an hour and it would take a full day. The worse case scenario for the compressor install is about $640.00. I am going to opt to have it all done at Tri-County. If anyone has some pics of an ARB compressor installed in a front bumper (preferably Calmini bumper) and especially the bracket, I would very much appreciate it. http://www.offroadunlimited.com.

For the front LSD, Tri-County would charge about $700 total but that was just an estimate until they look up the actual cost of the part. Although they have installed lockers on two other Xterras, they are not as familiar with installing the front LSD. I told him I would get him information on the install and he said that would be very helpful. Brent was kind enough to post step-by-step instructions with pictures so I will be able to provide him with that. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/xterra/tech/LSD/ They said if I could find a front LSD on my own they would only charge for the install.

Thoughts are welcome.
I would recommend http://www.fourxdoctor.com/ in Burbank. [ThumbsUp]

They are a ARB and CALMINI recommended installer. They installed the first 3.92:1 transfer case gears in the nation in my X. Installed the CALMINI steering. Installed the CALMINI LSD in the front with WARN Premium Hubs(with fuses to prevent grenading CVC's) and ARB lockers in the rear. laugh

Off-Road Unlimited in Burbank is more like... if you have UNLIMITED money we will charge a arm and a leg. I went to them for a qoute on the ARB compressor install... they gave me the same B.S. price to mount it near the horn. I lost faith when I got a Optima Yellow Top Battery and they installed it with out cleaning the cables of corrosion. They gave me some B.S. about they don't have corrosion problems with Fords and didn't have anything to clean it with. mad

Four X Doctor mounted my ARB compressor to the first production CALMINI bumper. [ThumbsUp]

Bottom line if you look a my Rubicon Trail link... my vehicle was set-up by Four X Doctor with mostly CALMINI parts and a ARB rear locker. [ThumbsUp]

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#500997 - 03/10/04 08:13 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
I would recommend http://www.fourxdoctor.com/ in Burbank. [ThumbsUp] They are a ARB and CALMINI recommended installer. They installed the first 3.92:1 transfer case gears in the nation in my X. Installed the CALMINI steering. Installed the CALMINI LSD in the front with WARN Premium Hubs(with fuses to prevent grenading CVC's) and ARB lockers in the rear. laugh

Four X Doctor mounted my ARB compressor to the first production CALMINI bumper. [ThumbsUp]

Bottom line if you look a my Rubicon Trail link... my vehicle was set-up by Four X Doctor with mostly CALMINI parts and a ARB rear locker. [ThumbsUp]
Wow! Thank you Cary! I see Four X Doctor is going to be at the Off Road Expo this coming weekend so I'll definitely stop by and talk with them. Off Road Expo Link .

I should have had this completed weeks ago but I've been spending a lot of time researching and deciding on switch placement and compressor mounting. As much as I like daydreaming about mods, I'm ready to be done with this project and move on to the next thing. Hmmm... WARN hubs huh. laugh I just replaced both my CVCs a couple weeks ago. May have to wait on the hubs though. My firm gave us "inconvenience" bonuses since they are moving to a new location, but not enough to cover lockers and hubs. frown But that's okay, it will give me something else to add to my to-do/daydreaming list. cool

Thanks again! I very much appreciate the info. [Wave]

#500998 - 04/10/04 02:21 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
If anyone has some pics of an ARB compressor installed in a front bumper (preferably Calmini bumper) and especially the bracket, I would very much appreciate it.
Why mount it on a bumper?? The ARB compressor is freaking tiny. Here's a pic of my install (please pay no attention to the dirt...):

Here's what's involved... Rotate the cruise control unit, and slide down the fender slightly. Install bumper on top of fender. no special brackets involved. Time to do it: 'Bout 20 minutes, tops.

But on another note... DON'T BUY THE ARB AIR COMPRESSOR!!!!! It's junk. I've had nothing but problems with 2 of them, so far. The first one was non-running when first purchased. Took it apart, and found that the internal power wires weren't soddered, and were disconnected. Got an immediate replacement. Second one just crapped out on me for the final time this past weekend. It's just over a year old. Guess what...out of warranty. Save yourself the time and trouble, and buy a reputable air compressor. The ARB just plain doesn't cut it. (And if you actually plan on airing up tires with it, please remember to bring a chair, umbrella, and a jug of lemonade, because you will be sitting there a long, long, long time, waiting for it to fill a tire)

#500999 - 04/10/04 04:51 PM Re: lockers?
Toy Man Offline

ARB air compressor - another view.

Mine has held up fine for 3 years.

How big of tires are you airing up? The ARB works fine with my 31" tires.

Toy Man

#501000 - 04/10/04 09:38 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:

1. Rotate the cruise control unit, and slide down the fender slightly. Install bumper on top of fender. no special brackets involved. Time to do it: 'Bout 20 minutes, tops.

2. Save yourself the time and trouble, and buy a reputable air compressor. The ARB just plain doesn't cut it.

3. And if you actually plan on airing up tires with it, please remember to bring a chair, umbrella, and a jug of lemonade, because you will be sitting there a long, long, long time, waiting for it to fill a tire)
1. Umm .... I kind of don't get the part about "slide down the fender slightly" and "install the bumper on top of the fender." My apologies if it is just me that doesn't get it. I had thought that there would be more work involved in installing the compressor under the hood, but apparently you were able to do yours fairly quick. I have a 2001 with cruise control and am not sure if it is the same set up as yours. I'll take a look when I get home.

2. What brand do you suggest if not ARB? I would like to check into it.

3. I have a 10# CO2 that I use for the tires. I was considering using the CO2 instead of the ARB compressor. But again, where would I mount the CO2 if I decide to use it instead? It seems I need to refill the CO2 rather frequently since I share my air. But if CO2 may be an easier/cheaper/more efficient way, then I would go that route. Here's a link to the previous discussion on mounting in the engine compartment (with pic) and use of CO2 as an alterantive. http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000150;p=1

I previously posted a pic with the CO2 mounted on the back of a Skid Row bumper. But now I'm wondering when you swing the tire carrier away, what happens with the air lines? That may be an insurmountable problem.

#501001 - 05/10/04 09:24 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

In order to make enough room for a compressor, the cruise control unit must be moved towards the engine a couple inches or so, which also means it slides down the fender a bit. You can reattach it with bolts through the fender, as that's all it is attached with in the first place. Then route the chords to make sure they will not bind in any way. On a 2002, there turned out to be a mounting tab in the perfect location, to hold the cable in place, without having to do any thinking/custom bracketing.

As far as the ARB compressor, yeah, the compressor did OK with 31x10.5s, but since it is a very short duty cycle compressor, it still was very, very slow. Plus, it is not constructed very well on the inside (as noted when I took mine apart).

I'm still looking for the best alternative, at the moment, but I have a few different needs/wants, from the sounds of it, to you. Any 100% duty cycle compressor from Viair (which can be found for comperable price to the ARB) would be a good choice.

Really, the only benefit to using the ARB compressor, was ease of installation. It came with all the wiring to, quite literally, plug and play. But if I had to do it over (which incidentally, I am...), I wouldn't have gone with it, and would have spent the time doing it well, from the start.

#501002 - 20/10/04 07:00 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I did the same thing with the cruise control mounted further down the fender

#501003 - 21/10/04 11:08 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK now i am deciding between a front LSD or a rear locker, which do you guys think would be better if you could only have one. I have an LSD in the rear but on the stock one. Unfortunately i dont have money for both and I dont want a front locker as the amount of times that you could use it would make it not very useful to me. Thanks guys

#501004 - 21/10/04 11:14 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Locker in the rear is much, much more effective, than an LSD in the front. Always get traction to the rear, first, then worry about the front.

Reason is, if you're climbing a hill, or climbing a rock, the truck is gonna' be on an angle, nose high. Which means there's more weight on the rear axle than on the front, when the weight shifts. So you're naturally going to have more traction available at the rear than at the front. Doesn't do you any good to have both front wheels turning, if there's not enough weight on them to pull the truck forward.

#501005 - 21/10/04 01:16 PM Re: lockers?
OffroadX Offline

Yup, I have a front LSD in my X w/ the factory rear LSD that has been tuned a bit. It's an improvement no doubt but still short of what I've seen a locked-rear, open-front X is capable of. I got my front LSD fairly cheap and had it installed in trade for some things, so it was a no-brainer vs. coughing for an ARB. If I could afford an ARB, I'd have gotten one first.

#501006 - 21/10/04 02:53 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

the rear is important, but if one side is in a mod hole, and the other on a wet rock, all that is left is the front end. I would rather have somthing up front, rather then wet boots from laying out winch cable.

#501007 - 22/10/04 07:26 AM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you're rear is sitting half in a mud hole, half on slick rock, then that means 1)your fronts just came through the same mud, so the tires are wet and/or caked, and 2)the weight of the truck is on the rear axle ('cause you're sittin in a hole). That front, even with locker, isn't going to have enough traction to pull you out.

I'll use an SAS Pathy for an example:

In picture 1, you'll see the situation:
Picture 1

In picture 2, you'll see the rear axle "results":
Picture 2

Notice, the weight is on the rear axle, one side is in the mud, another side is up on the muddy bank. The front is out of the hole completely. This particular Pathy is locked in the front, and open in the rear. Notice how well his front "pulled" him through the hole... The vehicles that were locked in the rear, and open in the front, didn't have any problems with this area, and drove right through it.

Lock the front first, and you're wasting your time and $$. 'Nuf said.

#501008 - 22/10/04 12:12 PM Re: lockers?
XPLORx4 Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
In picture 2, you'll see the rear axle "results":
Picture 2
This particular Pathy is locked in the front, and open in the rear.
By the looks of that photo, his front wheels aren't doing anything. confused He may be locked up front, but it doesn't do much good if the transfer case isn't engaged.

Nevertheless, locking the rear is better than locking only the front in most circumstances, especially on an IFS truck.

#501009 - 22/10/04 01:04 PM Re: lockers?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't lock the front first...Its a waste of $$$.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Ramness 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal