2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#51678 - 05/03/04 11:00 AM Sun visors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, I searched, before the fire even begins. My brother has an X, too. He wants to know if there is a place to get OEM sun visors with lighted vanity mirrors. He's also looking at getting some fog or driving lights, since he opted not to get them originally. I know, I know, PIAA, but I promise he won't spend that much. Does anyone know if and/or where I can find either of these? confused

#51679 - 05/03/04 08:50 PM Re: Sun visors
Anonymous
Unregistered

any 4 and 3/8" light will fit. i originally bought some hellas for 60 bucks at pep boys, but i wasn't too thrilled with the quality so i broke down and bought some piaa driving lights.

not too sure about the vanity mirror. seems like it might be a bitch to wire it.

#51680 - 06/03/04 11:19 AM Re: Sun visors
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
Cheaper to buy one from Wal mart that runs on a battery than to try and install the OEM one.

#51681 - 06/03/04 05:11 PM Re: Sun visors
Jdawg Offline

Loc: Marion, SC
I was looking for vanity mirrors too and this site has em http://shop.store.yahoo.com/sevensaturdays/vanitymirrors.html

as for OEM however im not sure if there are any available

#51682 - 07/03/04 09:11 AM Re: Sun visors
Xtracurricular Offline

Loc: Denver, CO
I have the factory fogs on my 2002. They are never used as they are essentially useless. The headlights are so good on the newer models, that the fogs effectively only add to the brightness immediately in front of the vehicle. All that does is dialate my pupils, so I have more eye strain looking further down the road. I would give them away if I didn't think I could get more for the front facia once I go with a bull bar. Junk.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal