2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#52162 - 05/07/06 01:17 PM Where to find 05/06 cup holder insert?
Anonymous
Unregistered

These things stick perfectly to medium Del Taco cups, I ran into work late from lunch one day and it must have stuck to my drink. I was in such a hurry I didn't notice the extra weight and when I noticed the next day I didn't find the insert anywhere on my path into the office. Oh, well.

And now I can't find an insert only anywhere. Are they even available singly? On Buy and Sell someone mentioned they were at XterraParts.com but I don't see one.

#52163 - 05/07/06 06:22 PM Re: Where to find 05/06 cup holder insert?
Lightning Offline

Loc: High Point, NC
From www.xterraparts.com :
"Can't find a product you're looking for? Let us know! You can Email us (sales@xterraparts.com) or call us at 1.800.527.1909 during business hours."

They've got it all, and good customer service too! The old version is only $12, so they shouldn't be that pricey.
Good luck [Wave]

#52164 - 06/07/06 02:23 PM Re: Where to find 05/06 cup holder insert?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by socalmtber:
These things stick perfectly to medium Del Taco cups, I ran into work late from lunch one day and it must have stuck to my drink. I was in such a hurry I didn't notice the extra weight and when I noticed the next day I didn't find the insert anywhere on my path into the office. Oh, well.

And now I can't find an insert only anywhere. Are they even available singly? On Buy and Sell someone mentioned they were at XterraParts.com but I don't see one.
Ask the dealer to get/sell you one from a truck they have on the lot.

Dude, you're in a hurry to go to work? What kinda job do you have...it better be something like a boobie squeezer test person...otherwise you might want to re-evaluate. Hurry to go to work...me laugh!

j/k

#52165 - 06/07/06 03:07 PM Re: Where to find 05/06 cup holder insert?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think I'll have to ask the dealer. Got an email back from Xterra Parts, $25.40 for the freakin' insert plus $8.95 shipping. Anyone want to sell there's, maybe someone who usually drinks bigger cokes? Or maybe I'll just have to move up to the XLarge cups. Hey, you have an 05? How about you sell me one of yours? [drink]

#52166 - 06/07/06 09:05 PM Re: Where to find 05/06 cup holder insert?
Anonymous
Unregistered

just ask your local dealer to order it for you. Should be similar or cheaper than xterraparts. And my local doesnt charge shipping.

#52167 - 07/07/06 06:29 AM Re: Where to find 05/06 cup holder insert?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i've noticed with courtesy parts that they have the same parts listed for pathfinder/frontier/xterra, but all at different prices. it helps to look at all three - the cup inserts are the same for all.

CLICKY

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal