2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#530912 - 20/03/06 07:12 PM Side air bags and seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have an '05 S with the airbag package. I tend to eat in the vehicle a lot and want seat covers. With the airbag installed in the seat (somewhere), what kind of seat covers, if any, can I use? Right now I'm using a towel, which is convenient if not fashionable.

#530913 - 20/03/06 09:36 PM Re: Side air bags and seat covers
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
Dude Your in luck the only real option are the pricey wet okole seat covers www.wetokole.net . Hey will run you about 500.00 for both front and back. They are custom made to your specs including the side air bag, I had the same issue. They are neoprene, better quality then what Nissan used to put out, I got tired of waiting for Nissan to put their seat covers out for the 2nd generation. Plus their factory is located in Costa Mesa so you could pick them up and have them installed by them for no additional charge. They fabricate them to your exact options, the only negative comment I have is they forgot to cut a whole in the rear for the child car seat anchors, no big deal since my kids were about at the age to leave their car seats. Pm if you have any additional questions.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal