shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#53847 - 24/07/06 05:24 AM Re: Lights in place of wind-deflector on 2006 model ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK - I finally got a chance to talk to my neigbor about this yesterday. He says he can do them in raw steel for $150, and he can get them powdercoated for $175. When I made mine, I just primered it with Rustoleum primer (pretty heavy coat), and then satin or flat black Rustoleum, and it looks fine too. Haven't had any issues with it flaking or coming off.
He said the biggest thing is that he needs to do them in batches of at least 5 or 10 at a time, because a lot of it is just set-up time on the machines.Also, he's going to do this in his spare time, so don't expect it to be like some retail store and it ships the next day.
If anyone wants to start a list, PM me here, or shoot me an e-mail. Once I have commitments from at least 5 people, I guess we can go from there or something.

Have a good one.

#53848 - 08/08/06 02:36 AM Re: Lights in place of wind-deflector on 2006 model ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey jack, the bar looks awsome, i've read this entire thread from start to finish and just to say it just seems that some of these fellas are a bit angry because you wouldn't go totally out of your way to please them, you're doing everyone a favor by talking to your neighbor in regards to the bar. maybe some people should back off a bit, if you're that angry over something that isn't even a issue, unplug your pc for seven to ten days and come back when you've had a time out.

Jack, I like the work, I think it looks awsome and I appriciate the bit of information you've brought here. Thanks, I just may contact you to be added to that list.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal