shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#548585 - 14/06/06 07:58 PM help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

my truck dont wanna start head lights go on and fan but noting else tryed jumping it but nothing.... i tryed to installe a sub i ran the wire thrue the fire wall and now the car dont wanna start could i have blow a fuse or something???

#548586 - 14/06/06 08:01 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had that happen once to a car of mine. Ended up blowing the fuse to the fuel pump I believe. I suggest to start trouble shooting from the fuse box.

#548587 - 14/06/06 08:23 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Perhaps you should learn how to construct a sentence. Then, learn how to type. Then, take your X to someone who knows what they are doing.

In that order.

Brandon

#548588 - 14/06/06 09:25 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

You need to check where you ran your wire for the sub amp and check all fuses. You most likey cut a wire you shouldn't have or blew a fuse. Without more detail it's impossible to say much more.

Kevin

#548589 - 14/06/06 09:29 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

This guy is having some issues with his X and all you jerks can do is criticize his grammer and then insult his intelligence. That is a great way to keep people on this board and have people ask questions. Good job guys!

#548590 - 14/06/06 09:42 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look at the huge fuses under the hood, there should be one in there for either 100amps or 80amps, not sure which is on the X. See if she's blown. If not, then I'd take the positive terminal off, then reinstall it to insure it's on real good.

#548591 - 14/06/06 10:48 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by emfc:
This guy is having some issues with his X and all you jerks can do is criticize his grammer and then insult his intelligence.
What intelligence? I've gleaned no evidence of same.

By the way... its "grammar".

#548592 - 14/06/06 11:10 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

but admittedly this blatant illiteracy and i
would venture to say idiocy is quite amazing.
this person has to be at the very least 16
years old to have a driver's license. and
the above post is the best he can do???
an elementary school kid can do better.
Quote:
Originally posted by rmontheweb:
[b]tryed jumping it but nothing.... i tryed to installe a sub [/b]
tryed??? come on now

#548593 - 15/06/06 12:25 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

^ Even considering the well known and profound failure of public schools, it seems that, to some, its "cool" to seem to be an idiot.

The spelling is so uniformly wrong that I can only suspect this thread initiator thinks so... and as such, is deserving of whatever ridicule "cums his whaye".

#548594 - 15/06/06 01:44 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Perhaps he is challenged in some way. Four people were big enough to look beyond this and render help as best they could. Four self-important nuklheds (oops, did I mis-spell that?)took the low road and offered ridicule.
Nice!

#548595 - 15/06/06 06:28 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

im gonna have a car audio place take a look at it there is one down the block from my house i hope its nothjign major i didnt even cut any wires. i did push down on one of the door sills hard and the lights shut off then turned back on.

#548596 - 15/06/06 08:30 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

brandonkennedy, et. al.: [Save the fine unicorns] .

#548597 - 15/06/06 11:06 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ridicule? One could argue I offered just as much help as the next person. After all i did tell him how to fix his problem.

Brandon

Dont tell me to STFU if you dont have a solid argument.

#548598 - 15/06/06 11:19 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
2 the X Offline

Loc: Manassas, VA.
Rather than focusing on an individual's typing ability or grammer skills why don't we focus on the common thread that brings us together on this site. . .owning and driving an X. . .whether 4WD or 2WD, lifted, slammed, pimped out etc.

Someone needed advice let's offer it. If you find their question not very educational, you're not obliged to answer it.

Bottom line is help each other out so we can go to the XTreme w/ our Rides.

Devandra

#548599 - 15/06/06 11:44 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by brandonkennedy:
Ridicule? One could argue I offered just as much help as the next person. After all i did tell him how to fix his problem.

Brandon

Dont tell me to STFU if you dont have a solid argument.
Yeah, you were a real help, champ. I'm sure you'll be receiving a Christmas card from the guy. :rolleyes: So again, [Save the fine unicorns] .

#548600 - 15/06/06 12:40 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I read all 22 of this persons post. Turn in the keys you have no business driving.

Giving advice to someone of diminished capacity to operate a vehicle that has the potential to inflict great bodily harm is wrong. Just wrong!

#548601 - 15/06/06 01:17 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by chrishaynesusa:
I read all 22 of this person's posts.
The guy is obviously not playing with a full deck. [Uh Oh !]

#548602 - 15/06/06 01:24 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

i just read through his posts as well.

one word comes to mind-- IDIOT
one thought comes to mind-- glad i'm not
driving up where he is in NY.

rmontheweb do you know the proper placement
of periods or punctuation for that matter???
do you remember learning that in school???
it's that little dot thing next to the
question mark on the lower right corner of
the keyboard.

#548603 - 15/06/06 02:49 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Xterrock,

Multiple question marks and caps seem to be part of punctuation as I recall it. You also edited your post. Where? [LOL]

Sorry, you left yourself wide open on that.

Oh! As have I!

MGJ

#548604 - 15/06/06 03:49 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
Quote:
Originally posted by chrishaynesusa:
[b]I read all 22 of this person's posts.
The guy is obviously not playing with a full deck. [Uh Oh !] [/b]
hmmm

#548605 - 15/06/06 10:22 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
XOC welcoming committee ready to greet those with imperfect communication skills:

#548606 - 15/06/06 10:48 PM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

haha, this is kinda of funny. ill try to help.

when you say you ran a wire threw the firewall, did you drill a hole and run the wire thru? did you use a grommet? did you fuse this wire at the battery? if you have no idea what you are doing you really shouldnt install car audio. not only can you run into problems like you are having now, you can also void your warranty, and you can also set yo shit on fire and burn down the new X mommy and daddy bought for you.

good luck :rolleyes:

#548607 - 16/06/06 06:52 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mommy and daddy didnt buy me shit... but anyways i install car audio stuff alot this is not my first time and all you can go fuck your self !!

#548608 - 16/06/06 08:34 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

didnt (needs apostrophe)
anyways (not a word..no "s" on the end)
alot (should be two words- a lot
all you (should be all of you)
your self (should be one word-a reflexive pronoun)

...sorry dude, couldn't resist. But in all honesty, it was difficult getting through your posted question. I'm not sure how old you are, but here's some advice on communication. There are two things people get judged on during the first few seconds they first meet someone: One, the way they look and two, the manner in which they speak. Here, you can only be judged on your "speech". Is it fair? Of course not. Is it indicative of the type of person your are? Of course not. Is it life? Of course it is!! You've been a member long enough to know that there are people lurking around this site for god knows how many hours waiting for victims to light up. It gives them some sense of empowerment, superiority, ...whatever. My advice, and I'm really not trying to be an ass here, is to slow down a bit with your questions and be clear in your statements (especially if you want to avoid being a target and get some answers). Hope this helps and good luck with your sub.

#548609 - 16/06/06 08:57 AM Re: help me some one pleasee....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by rmontheweb:
Mommy and daddy didnt buy me shit... but anyways i install car audio stuff alot this is not my first time and all you can go fuck your self !!
obviously not enough to have a decent grasp of how electronics work. anyone who has installed electronics enough knows how to troubleshoot problems like this. you said yourself that you were going to have a pro look at it, thats a wise decision. and if you press down on the door sill hard and the lights cut off, then you either fucked something up, or accidently leaned on the door pin.

you have made no mention of what you have done, what you tried to remedy the situation, and havent tried the tips that were given. XOC can be helpful when you provide adequate information. When you go to a parts store and say i need an alternator, they cant help you if they dont know what you need it for. catch my drift?

and i apologize for the mommy and daddy comment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal