2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#55012 - 19/03/02 03:48 PM best prices??
n2fireresq Offline

Loc: Missouri
now i am going to spend some hard earned money - i would like the opinion of the collective group where is the best place and best prices to buy the following items -

bilstiens x's 4 (20% i think)
waag sportster PUSH bumper or maybe an arb
kc dayrunners or piaa 520's x's 4
seat covers
maybe aal's or shackles

#55013 - 19/03/02 03:52 PM Re: best prices??
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by n2fireresq:

bilstiens x's 4 (20% i think)
Spencer Low Racing

#55014 - 19/03/02 05:57 PM Re: best prices??
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Hmmmm, thanks for the link. Haven't seen that before. Does the Cams and throttle plate really add that much hp? If I'm reading correctly, 18hp for the cams and 25 for the throttle when used w/ the cams = 43hp. Is this correct? Also, does adding all this do anything to the gas milage? You can also chalk up another 21HP w/ the Gibson Cat Back Exhaust System and the iV Air Cleaner System. Does this all come to 64HP and better/worse gas milage? Very curious because slowly but surely I would like to do all this.

Oh yeah, is all this easy to install yourself or which ones should you have professionally installed?

#55015 - 19/03/02 07:29 PM Re: best prices??
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Pricewise, the best bet on the seatcovers brand new probably would be xterraparts.com

If you don't mind used covers that are usually good as new,keep an eye on these forums or on ebay...

#55016 - 19/03/02 07:30 PM Re: best prices??
rrdstarr Offline

Loc: Tacoma
If you offroad forget the brush guard!!!! An ARB will cost $150 more than a Brushguard and serve you a lot better!

Nismo...most of the engine stuff requires proffessional installation! Throttle body might be plug and play(not sure?). K&N air filter for your stock box is a better bet than those $150 systems. Exhaust you can do yourself. I wouldn't quote those HP figures as gospel! Wait until someone posts genuine dyno tests. SLR figures are probably accurate. Every truck is different and combinations vary. Your mileage will decrease!! The more power you have the more fuel it tkes to create it!

MMmkay?
-Rick

-Rick

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal