shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#550254 - 24/02/05 11:31 AM '05 Questions for owners
Scott Offline

Loc: Fort Collins, Colorado
Okay, I though I would start a thread for things we want to know, that probably only actual owners can tell us (things not really speced). So here is a start at a list, feel free to add to it, and of course answer questions.
1) Do the 3-hole tow hooks we've all been putting on our '00-'04 X's fit on '05?
2) Are the roof rack bar diameters the same (in other words are the mighty mounts the same for older and '05).
3) What size tires fit without rubbing under full compression.
4) What size spare fits without hitting things.
5) Are the locations of the cargo tie-downs inside on the roof in the same location as previous (Do older Rangler interior nets fit in '05).

Maybe fastdrmr has the answers from his daily pilgramage to the dealership smile

Keep Adding to (and answering) the list!

#550255 - 24/02/05 02:08 PM Re: '05 Questions for owners
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
Thanks for the awakening... damn I need them to get mine already!!!

I have made a good enough observation on #2 - yes, I believe they are the exact same.

I took some pictures today of the Night Armor: http://www.uxoc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1128

Keep the questions/answers coming.

#550256 - 24/02/05 04:57 PM Re: '05 Questions for owners
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not that you would buy the new '05 for the emergency road kit, but it's really cheap. I threw away the crappy flashlight upon laying eyes upon it. The tools are cheap, probably just throw them in the garage chest and buy a few road flares or something to fill up the left over room in the bag.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal