shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#567011 - 18/02/02 12:58 PM FLXX Sarno videos
BennyLen Offline

Loc: Huntsville, AL
Feb 3rd a few of us went out here in Florida for swamp riding and then we visited a new place one of the locals guided us to, nicknamed "The Compound". It's just a big pile of dirt where a developer had intended on making a housing project but went bankrupt. Now Motorcycles and stuff use it. We thought we would see how our X's did. The hill looks a lot more impressive when you're standing there looking at it.

The link to the video's is at the top of this page: http://homepage.mac.com/bennylen/Xterra/Sarno2/index.html

Enjoy

#567012 - 18/02/02 06:52 PM Re: FLXX Sarno videos
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Ok off-roading experts:

Was this done correctly -

Mud crossing

#567013 - 18/02/02 07:14 PM Re: FLXX Sarno videos
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
I'm no expert, but I didn't see stock tires on those trucks wink You seem to have some strange fascination with mud...

Charlie

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#567014 - 19/02/02 10:08 AM Re: FLXX Sarno videos
RabidRaider Offline

Loc: Palm Bay, Florida
Nice pics Benny, sure wish I could have made it out. frown I used to go out to the compound all the time when you were allowed to shoot out there. All the way on the western border theres a branch of the Melbourne-Tillman canal that has some prstty good bass spots. Next time you head out there let me know and I'll show you a few spots in Palm Bay other than the compound that you guys will like.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal