2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#571597 - 11/12/03 09:09 AM Yet Another 2wd Newbie!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey all...I've made a couple of posts already, but thought I would introduce myself. I just got an '03 Molten Lava XE 4X2 yesterday....I've been looking at these trucks for years, and have finally bought one because it had a $2500 rebate!!! laugh So, just had to keep the 4X2 love going strong around here..can't let these big 4x4 people push us around [Laughing] Just kidding...I've been off roading Wranglers for years and have done just about everything from Paragon to Tellico to the Moab...so this ought to be a refreshing change going to a 4X2....anyways..just wanted to say hey!!

DC

#571598 - 12/12/03 08:24 PM Re: Yet Another 2wd Newbie!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, unfortunately, I didn't keep the Wrangler..parted it out and sold it off...it was a sad time..but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do..and I'm very happy with my X though...best truck I've had in my opinion....thanks for the welcome

DC.

#571599 - 12/12/03 11:37 PM Re: Yet Another 2wd Newbie!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

You think you got a good deal? [LOL] Mine had a $6500 rebate. Its 2003 Nissan Xterra SE Supercharged. Came with everything but the sunroof, that includes the rockford fosgate sound system. All for about 20k. laugh [ThumbsUp]

#571600 - 23/12/03 10:38 AM Re: Yet Another 2wd Newbie!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Intro's first...I'm new to the club and have had my '02 Just Blue 4x2 X for almost 2 years (in March) and just found out about the club from the commercial and thought I would check it out. Anyway, I love my X and wouldn't have anything else! smile

Hey, 03SCX, you mentioned you've got the X with the Rockford Fosgate sound system. What do you think? Have you found where the amp is? When I asked, no one at the dealership could tell me where it was. Still trying to figure out where they put it.

#571601 - 23/12/03 12:41 PM Re: Yet Another 2wd Newbie!!!!
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by JustBlue02:

Hey, 03SCX, you mentioned you've got the X with the Rockford Fosgate sound system. What do you think? Have you found where the amp is? When I asked, no one at the dealership could tell me where it was. Still trying to figure out where they put it.
[Wave] and welcome!! the Rockford Fosgate Sound System only comes in the SE package...you have an XE...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#571602 - 23/12/03 12:57 PM Re: Yet Another 2wd Newbie!!!!
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by 03SCX:
You think you got a good deal? [LOL] Mine had a $6500 rebate. Its 2003 Nissan Xterra SE Supercharged. Came with everything but the sunroof, that includes the rockford fosgate sound system. All for about 20k. laugh [ThumbsUp]
That is a good deal, but you'll spend some of the difference on the premium fuel you'll be buying for however long you have the truck.

P.S. Welcome Lava03X. [Wave]

#571603 - 24/12/03 10:10 AM Re: Yet Another 2wd Newbie!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rickster43:
qb]
[Wave] and welcome!! the Rockford Fosgate Sound System only comes in the SE package...you have an XE...[/QB][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. I used to work for Fosgate and was curious about what people thought who have the RF system in their X. I opted not to upgrade. Wasn't worth it to me to pay the dealership for that particular system.

#571604 - 24/12/03 07:15 PM Re: Yet Another 2wd Newbie!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the welcomes...yeah, in addition to premium fuel...you'll also be doing alot to keep up that supercharger...not that it's a bad thing...I've been working on Eatons for about 6 years now...I also have a Grand Prix GTP...and trust me, change the pulley, do some exhaust work, and you'll be much happier with the power that produces....but an Eaton that only produces 210 HP over 180, not really worth it in my opinion...My '03 only cost me a little over 16k with the rebates...I'll take naturally aspirated over SC anyday to save a few thousand wink (as well as the usual upkeep) laugh

Moderator:  Ramness 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal