shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#577185 - 01/08/05 12:44 PM Soon to be new X owner
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello XOC,

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be a new 2005 SE 4x4 owner later this week. I wish I could turn the clock back about 2 months to get the last rebate offer (that expired 8/1/05) and order exactly what I wanted. Nissan Headquarters informed me today that they are no longer accepting orders for 2005 (Call me synical, but I didn't want to believe the dealer) That's a bummer, but I don't want to wait for 2006 model and I'm still excited! LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING SOME FUN SOON!

FYI - The new rebate offer that started today is $500, but limited to persons that graduated college in the last 24 months, or plan to in the next 6 months.

#577186 - 01/08/05 01:13 PM Re: Soon to be new X owner
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't worry about the rebate. You should be able to get the dealer to go 300 below invoice with no problem. Sure, they'll piss and moan, but shop around and don't be afraid to play them off each other.

#577187 - 01/08/05 01:18 PM Re: Soon to be new X owner
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the reply. That's exactly what I'm doing now. Best deal on the table is $250 below invoice, but I'm still playing them against each other.

KB

#577188 - 01/08/05 02:33 PM Re: Soon to be new X owner
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI: I managed $500 under invoice, from a dealer that is pretty tough on deals. So the deals can be made, you just have to be tougher than the dealer. And be willing to walk if you don't hit the numbers you want. laugh

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal