shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#583448 - 08/11/07 05:07 PM She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, she was supposed to be here next Friday, but she couldn't wait... Isn't she beautiful? I know, it is dark out and you can't see much of anything. Sorry. It took me so long to get the paperwork completed there wasn't any daylight left for decent photos.

Since she is my first new car I have ever purchased, I don't think I will do a lot of upgrading in the immediate future... However, I do plan to hang around here and put together a wish list for the future.

This moment makes me want to go down to Smyrna, TN and thank the people there for such amazing work.

Rudy

#583449 - 08/11/07 05:09 PM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Where in NJ are ya? Check out NJAX.net!

#583450 - 08/11/07 05:25 PM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
Where in NJ are ya?
I am in Voorhees (Camden County), but I work in Phillipsburg (Warren County). I bought the Xterra to replace my frail '88 Bronco II with a terminal case of drivetrain-opathy in need of a total drivetrain transplant (may she rest in peace, she was laid to rest last month). The Xterra is everything I wanted the Bronco II to be...

I should probably check out the site. I heard that the group was coming back together after some issues with massive spam on the site. I will be looking for fellow Xterra owners in need of a dive buddy (I should have the money for a new drysuit when spring rolls around if I get this second job I am looking at). I also *really* want to go for my Master Scuba Diver Trainer certification, and that means I have to get back into teaching to do that.

Rudy

#583451 - 08/11/07 05:29 PM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

If nothing else you can learn a thing or two. I know all about bronco II's..I'm sure your rear drive shaft took a dump at one point or another. You'll be happy w/ the X I'm sure.

#583452 - 09/11/07 07:38 AM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
[Wave]

#583453 - 09/11/07 07:47 AM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by RudyB:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
[b]Where in NJ are ya?
I am in Voorhees (Camden County), but I work in Phillipsburg (Warren County). I bought the Xterra to replace my frail '88 Bronco II with a terminal case of drivetrain-opathy in need of a total drivetrain transplant (may she rest in peace, she was laid to rest last month). The Xterra is everything I wanted the Bronco II to be...

I should probably check out the site. I heard that the group was coming back together after some issues with massive spam on the site. I will be looking for fellow Xterra owners in need of a dive buddy (I should have the money for a new drysuit when spring rolls around if I get this second job I am looking at). I also *really* want to go for my Master Scuba Diver Trainer certification, and that means I have to get back into teaching to do that.

Rudy[/b]
Holy Commute Batman!! Is that a 4 hour drive each way for you??

#583454 - 09/11/07 10:39 AM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
nice color [Smoking]

#583455 - 17/11/07 05:52 AM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

awesome color, congrats. keep a blanket in the rear cargo area since it does scratch easy. you can start with a hood rock guard, they run about 70.00 on line. i am at 78k miles on my 05 and really love these xterras. take care

#583456 - 17/11/07 06:23 AM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Welcome, and congrats on your new ride. That first brand new one is a special feeling. Enjoy!

#583457 - 17/11/07 10:34 AM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome aboard and very nice X indeed. [Wave]

#583458 - 17/11/07 12:30 PM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi there [Wave]

Those are famouse last words... "I don't think I will do a lot of upgrading in the immediate future" watch out for the 'bug', it'll bite you when you least expect it.

#583459 - 18/11/07 07:19 AM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Woo Hoo! Nice X... Congrats [Wave]

#583460 - 18/11/07 11:33 AM Re: She finally arrived (over a week early)
Anonymous
Unregistered

A Bronco II lasted that long? What's a bit odd is that the early Ranger trucks were nice (the BLM office in Wyoming where I worked had one) but the Bronco II was just a stage in the transition toward bigger Broncos.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal