2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 16 of 26 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#591833 - 05/03/08 02:19 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
The only people I really can't stand are Arabs and Persians. What a collective bunch of douchebags.
You're just jealous of my long silky hair...

"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#591834 - 05/03/08 02:32 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
You're an asshole Shahram.
From a cocksucker like you, I take that as the utmost compliment. How's your mom doing?

Quote:
Now your accusing people who don't like Obama of being racist. For a guy who tries to paint himself as a Libertarian, you constantly use the most left wing of left wing tactics in your arguments.
Sarcasm is a left-wing tactic? Wow. Didn't know that. Is a sense of humor also a leftist thing?

Quote:
Stick to painting yourself as a victim of police harassment because of the color of your skin.
And you should have stuck to doing what you do best...sticking plunger handles up Haitian guys' asses.

#591835 - 05/03/08 02:40 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Take my response as this: I would have replied to anyone else who asked the question seriously.

I'm just not in the mood to feed the troll today. Your subsequent post solidifies your trollness.

I honestly can't think of anyone else whom I'd rather shit in the driver seat of their vehicle besides you. Believe me, I tried. My shit smells really bad too.

With regard to your attempt to paint me a racist, I have no issue with a black or hispanic in office as long as their politics fit my views. The only people I really can't stand are Arabs and Persians. What a collective bunch of douchebags.
Hmmm...I actually didn't think you were a racist. I was making an over the top assertion in lieu of your response, and I thought I did it with humor and ham fists. Weird how it sort of struck a nerve...maybe it wasn't all that far off. Usually when something is that preposterous, it's laughed off.

Don't protest too much.

#591836 - 05/03/08 04:09 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
The only people I really can't stand are Arabs and Persians. What a collective bunch of douchebags.
Is this fer real? If so, I can't stand you either!!!!!!!!!!!!

#591837 - 05/03/08 05:14 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightX:
Quote:
[b]The only people I really can't stand are Arabs and Persians. What a collective bunch of douchebags.
Is this fer real? If so, I can't stand you either!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
He's not a racist. Just to clarify that. He can't stand two certain ethnicities, that's all.

Madman's not a racist either. He just finds non-whites to be repugnant, he vehemently dislikes them and disparages them every chance he gets. Not a racist though, as he'll no doubt mention, and has mentioned numerous times.

#591838 - 05/03/08 05:50 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

He's not a racist. Just to clarify that. He can't stand two certain ethnicities, that's all.

Madman's not a racist either. He just finds non-whites to be repugnant, he vehemently dislikes them and disparages them every chance he gets. Not a racist though, as he'll no doubt mention, and has mentioned numerous times.
Everyone is a racist to you Shahram.

Even the other day you were complaining again about the cops harassing you, no doubt because of the color of your skin. What was it you said a while back... because you look like a Hispanic gang member.

It must be tough being such a victim.

We're not racists. The cops that hassle you are not racists. They hassle you because you are an asshole. Because you are doing something wrong.

#591839 - 06/03/08 07:14 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Hmmm...I actually didn't think you were a racist. I was making an over the top assertion in lieu of your response, and I thought I did it with humor and ham fists. Weird how it sort of struck a nerve...maybe it wasn't all that far off. Usually when something is that preposterous, it's laughed off.

Don't protest too much.
Pot meet kettle. Did you really think I was going to come all the way to Cali to poop in your truck? When I gotta shit, there's no way I can cork it for a 7 hour drive just to find the ulitimate venue to lay cable.

Thing is, once in a while your posts are funny. Usually, though, they're just obvious attempts to troll threads. As far as being a comedian goes, don't quit your day job.

Midnight, I don't dislike you or your short arms at all smile I'm just giving the bald Iranian guy in California back a little of what he constantly dishes out.

#591840 - 12/04/08 10:05 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

#591841 - 14/04/08 05:17 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by far west X:

wow.. Open mouth insert foot..
It's not surprising. Obama's comments reveal an elitism and deep disdain for average everyday Americans. Most especially white rural Americans.

"And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

He was also calling working class white people racists.

Surprising comments considering Obama clung to a church for the last 20 years that preached hate and antipathy towards anyone not like them. Meaning non-blacks.

He gave that speech to a bunch of extremely wealthy San Francisco lefty's at the Pacific Heights mansion of billionaire couple Ann and Gordon Getty.

Audio of the event can be found here.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mayhill-fowler/obama-no-surprise-that-ha_b_96188.html

#591842 - 14/04/08 10:05 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Didn't I hear Obama bashing NAFTA? And then anti-trade is a bad thing?

#591843 - 14/04/08 11:00 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by far west X:
wow.. Open mouth insert foot..

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/04/12/...-i-should-have/
Obama is such a smooth talker that one can't help being a bit stunned when he does something remarkably human - namely, he messes up. Dubya says equally ridiculous things constantly. The media used to tear him apart over them. I suppose Obama might have finally fallen to earth.

I am personally displeased with Obama on many levels, as I am with the other two major presidential candidates. But I sense he's competent and as honest as a politician can be (). Yet like many others, there is a sense of mystery about the man ... and I don't like mystery in a presidential candidate. This is why I prefer Clinton, an equally competent individual. McCain? His "use by" date has long expired, which is a shame.

_Lazza

#591844 - 14/04/08 01:26 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazza:
This is why I prefer Clinton, an equally competent individual.
How is Hillary competent? I'm not saying she's not...but what has she done? Being in the White House as first lady doesn't mean squat. Just like I read (or heard?) recently... the PASTRY CHEF spent 8 years in the White House...doesn't make them qualified to be President.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#591845 - 14/04/08 01:51 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

How is Hillary competent?
She's not. None of them are competent.

She doesn't hate white people, so at this point it looks like she is going to be the Democrat nominee.

The more that is known about the real Obama, the people he has associated with over the years.... the less people are going to vote for a black radical for president.

#591846 - 14/04/08 02:07 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
You're really hosed, Madman. As we discussed previously, you have to vote, you can't help yourself. But you can't vote Democrat and you can't stand McCain. You looking at Bob Barr now?

#591847 - 14/04/08 02:22 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Quote:
She doesn't hate white people, so at this point it looks like she is going to be the Democrat nominee.
First off, Obama is ahead, and it's incredibly unlikely Hillary will win.

Second, where do you get this Obama hates white people crap? Seriously, stop watching Fox for a minute and really see what Obama is saying.

Hillary is seriously grasping at straws here when insulting Obama, and you and the media are going crazy for it.

Elitest? He's the one worth the least out of all the candidates, by far too.

His response
Quote:

"Lately there has been a little typical sort of political flare up because I said something that everybody knows is true, which is that there are a whole bunch of folks in small towns in Pennsylvania, in towns right here in Indiana, in my hometown in Illinois who are bitter," Obama said Saturday morning at Ball State University. "They are angry. They feel like they have been left behind. They feel like nobody is paying attention to what they're going through."

"So I said, well you know, when you're bitter you turn to what you can count on. So people, they vote about guns, or they take comfort from their faith and their family and their community. And they get mad about illegal immigrants who are coming over to this country."
So really, that is all the ammo you have on Obama? Do you realize how we're in a recession because of a needless war?

Do you realize that our civil liberties are being taken away under vale of "security"?

Do you realize that the media doesn't confront this administration on the illegal use of torture?

We're water boarding, even though it's a war crime
Quote:
..., in 1947, the United States charged a Japanese officer, Yukio Asano, with war crimes for carrying out another form of waterboarding on a U.S. civilian
..and the white house approved it

This administration has seriously messed up our country. Our economy is tanking, we're holding and torturing countless "combatants" with no charges!

We're not remotely safer using these tactics we're going broke and making more people hate us.

McCain and Hillary are both of the same. They will continue down the same path we're on.

That is where Obama is different, and it seems that the only flaws people find are the ones you make up, like the minister, the "bitter" scandal.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#591848 - 14/04/08 03:26 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

I liked the civil liberties comment.

As if being taxed up the ass to pay for socialized medicine isn't an assault on liberties.

Death by taxation is worse than worrying about my phone being tapped by people trying to catch muslim extremists.

#591849 - 14/04/08 03:30 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
PDXterra Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
She doesn't hate white people...
Aw, c'mon, that's pretty harsh. After all, George Bush doesn\'t care about black people.

Oh man...I still get a good laugh out of that one. Mike Meyer's face is priceless.

#591850 - 14/04/08 05:28 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Bitch can't hold her liquah!

[img]http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080...r9oZsvxdOajKQ--[/img]

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#591851 - 14/04/08 06:51 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jorge, how is Obama's minister made up?
As for security...have we been attacked on our soil again? Oh, and just so ya know, the combatants we're holding, they'd love to kill you despite the fact that you despise President Bush.

#591852 - 14/04/08 07:05 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by jorge:

First off, Obama is ahead, and it's incredibly unlikely Hillary will win.
That doesn't mean much according to Democrat Party nominating rules. He is ahead by some proportional delegates. The nomination is going to the convention.

As the tide turns against Obama and as people become more aware of him and his associations and radicalism, the party won't give him the nomination. You're forgetting that the general public really doesn't know this guy. They know very little about him. He is a phony. They only know his stage act so far.

The Democrats have nominated people who didn't even win a single primary election. It's all about who they think can win in November and by November it certainly isn't going to be Obama.

Quote:
Second, where do you get this Obama hates white people crap?
Yes he doesn't like white people. He wouldn't have attended a church led by a racist former black Muslim for 20 years if he didn't agree with the racist minister. A church that preaches hatred and hatred for one's own country. He wouldn't expose his kids to that racist if he didn't agree with the church's radical "black liberation" racist theology.

He's even written himself that he harbored an animosity against his mother's race.

He not only holds disdain for white people, he holds a dangerous animosity for his country. His wife too. She fits in nicely with that hate theology church.

Quote:
Hillary is seriously grasping at straws here when insulting Obama, and you and the media are going crazy for it.

Elitest? He's the one worth the least out of all the candidates, by far too.
All I've seen Hillary do is throw his own hateful words back in his own face.

Obama's net worth is not what makes him an elitist. It's his snobbery, arrogance, and disdainful leftist ideology towards his country and countryman that makes him an elitist.

Quote:
That is where Obama is different, and it seems that the only flaws people find are the ones you make up, like the minister, the "bitter" scandal.
Obama is the most radical and far left guy to ever make a serious run for the nomination. Yes, he is even further left than McGovern.

That's the "change" he wants to make. He wants to take this country far to the left.

People like you love him because you are also pretty far to the left. Like Obama.

The media can protect him only so long. He spent a lifetime surrounding himself with radicals and Marxists.... and even terrorists. His own father embraced Marxist philosophy. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

You can spin for Obama all you want. He's not going to be president. The country will not elect a black radical who hangs out with racists and terrorists and who calls them racists.

The "typical white people" as Obama phrases it will not be voting for him in the general election. Voters don't like being called racists over and over again by candidates and their supporters looking for their vote.

#591853 - 15/04/08 05:47 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
have we been attacked on our soil again?
This is such a lame argument. What makes you think anything has been planned? It was 8 years between the first WTC bombing and 9/11. So I guess by that argument, Clinton did a fantastic job on homeland security after the first bombing...there were no attacks on our soil, after all.

If someone wanted to attack us on our soil, they could EASILY do it. Do you really think all those trucks driving in to NYC are checked? Do you really think all those trucks driving in to DC are checked?

#591854 - 15/04/08 07:00 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]have we been attacked on our soil again?
This is such a lame argument. What makes you think anything has been planned? It was 8 years between the first WTC bombing and 9/11. So I guess by that argument, Clinton did a fantastic job on homeland security after the first bombing...there were no attacks on our soil, after all.

If someone wanted to attack us on our soil, they could EASILY do it. Do you really think all those trucks driving in to NYC are checked? Do you really think all those trucks driving in to DC are checked?[/b]
What makes you think nothing has been planned?

#591855 - 15/04/08 07:15 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#591856 - 15/04/08 07:21 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]have we been attacked on our soil again?

If someone wanted to attack us on our soil, they could EASILY do it. Do you really think all those trucks driving in to NYC are checked? Do you really think all those trucks driving in to DC are checked?[/b]
What makes you think nothing has been planned?[/b]
I don't. Nor do I know if something HAS been planned. Just because nothing has happened doesn't mean Bush and his team have done something wonderful. Again...that would mean Clinton must have done a great job.

Either way...the terrorists have achieved one goal...make most of America paranoid. The administration hasn't helped. I, for one, refuse to go about my life paranoid about being attacked...and I live and work 5 miles from the White House. My girlfriend works across the street from the White House...for a law firm that had offices in the WTC. She doesn't go around paranoid, either.

#591857 - 15/04/08 07:33 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
have we been attacked on our soil again?

What makes you think nothing has been planned?[/b]
I don't. Nor do I know if something HAS been planned. Just because nothing has happened doesn't mean Bush and his team have done something wonderful. Again...that would mean Clinton must have done a great job.

Either way...the terrorists have achieved one goal...make most of America paranoid. The administration hasn't helped. I, for one, refuse to go about my life paranoid about being attacked...and I live and work 5 miles from the White House. My girlfriend works across the street from the White House...for a law firm that had offices in the WTC. She doesn't go around paranoid, either.

I never said Bush, or his administration, was wonderful and I don't live in fear, hell I fly at least once a month, usually two or three times.

Page 16 of 26 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal