2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#592008 - 22/04/08 01:15 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Hey Yasha. Get a few more years under your belt. Work in the real world and then come talk about your views. Most students share your idealistic views of the world and have all these wonderful intentions, until they get out in the real world and realize, "hey, why the hell should I pay for this?"
Exactly.....

Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.

-Sir Winston Churchill. ...

#592009 - 22/04/08 01:34 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Quote:
.. until they get out in the real world and realize, "hey, why the hell should I pay for this?"
You realize more money is spent on this war than on social programs?

Why the hell should I pay for this?

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#592010 - 22/04/08 01:35 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey Yasha. Get a few more years under your belt. Work in the real world and then come talk about your views. Most students share your idealistic views of the world and have all these wonderful intentions, until they get out in the real world and realize, "hey, why the hell should I pay for this?"

Also, if you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Welcome to political debates on XOC.
I see why college kids go for people like Obama... they don't understand the value of a dollar yet nor do they comprehend what a hard days work is. All they know is what they hear from mouth pieces who spout off about government sponsored programs that'll lead them to a better way of life. They completely miss the fact that those programs will leave them with a miniscule paycheck and about a 0% chance of being able to support a family.

I don't completely blame the kids though.. as I said they only know what they're told. When they grow up hopefully they'll figure it out for themselves. I know I did! smile

#592011 - 22/04/08 01:43 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Mosi:

Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.

We disagree...

"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#592012 - 22/04/08 02:13 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mosi:
[b]

We disagree...

[/b]
These go to eleven! laugh

#592013 - 22/04/08 02:19 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Also, if you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Welcome to political debates on XOC.
DR, I understand where ur coming from, I am paying for everything myself, I am not upper class nor in the working class. I am fully supporting myself so I do understand the dollar. I do not mind debating, just I don't see this conversation is going anywhere. All everyone is doing is mocking each other. It is not going anywhere.

I believe I do pay taxes, I have paid taxes. It is what it is.

What I do not like is the fact that I pay for health insurance, and when I need to go to the doctor, I still have to pay more money. These insurance companies do not care about ones health, they just care about bringing in more money than they pay out. Also, these insurance companies should not have a say on medical procedures. If it needs to be done they need to pay it. And say no to it, just because they think it's expensive and do not want to dish out the cash.

The only other way i see this problem improving it, is if the government takes responsibility, and provides it. Yes your taxes will go up, but think about it this way, you won't have to pay the insurance companies premium, deductible. Yes we should adopt models from Canada, but we can improve it.

but you rightists will disagree, and say that these companies have a right to exploit the individual. That they have a right to profit. Blah I say the well being of all individuals is as important.
The 40 million individuals have the same right to health care as anyone else out there.

#592014 - 22/04/08 02:24 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
Yes we should adopt models from Canada, but we can improve it.
Been there, done that.

I like the way things are here, now.

#592015 - 22/04/08 02:34 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
What I do not like is the fact that I pay for health insurance, and when I need to go to the doctor, I still have to pay more money. These insurance companies do not care about ones health, they just care about bringing in more money than they pay out. Also, these insurance companies should not have a say on medical procedures. If it needs to be done they need to pay it. And say no to it, just because they think it's expensive and do not want to dish out the cash.

The only other way i see this problem improving it, is if the government takes responsibility, and provides it. Yes your taxes will go up, but think about it this way, you won't have to pay the insurance companies premium, deductible. Yes we should adopt models from Canada, but we can improve it.
Well....certainly, bringing the federal government in to run the healthcare system will streamline it. Of course...... [LOL]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#592016 - 22/04/08 02:38 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]Yes we should adopt models from Canada, but we can improve it.
[/b]

Yes we should adopt more Canadian models

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#592017 - 22/04/08 07:15 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Back to the election..........

HILLARY KICKS ASS IN PA

Hillary is kicking Obama's ass in Pennsylvania. Even in areas where Obama was supposed to win really big like Philly, Hillary is making a better showing than was expected.

Right now she is ahead by 8% and most of the middle of the state is yet to report results.

She may wind up winning the state by double digits.

This is GOOD NEWS.

If she picks up steam and wins the next couple of states... then cheats and gets the Michigan and Florida delegates seated... she would be ahead and in line for the nomination.

#592018 - 22/04/08 08:10 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

OK... Time for a little analysis....

At this point Hillary is up 10% over Obama. As of this writing she is ahead by something like 250,000 votes. This makes you wonder about something.

The media recently was claiming that somewhere around 160,000 people changed their party affiliation in PA from Republican to Democrat. They quickly made assumptions that all these people must have changed in order to vote for Obama. Since the media is HEAVILY biased in favor of Obama, they failed to mention an important point.....

Right wing and conservative talk show hosts have been urging people to change party affiliation in order to vote for Hillary in the primaries. I think Rush Limbaugh calls his "Operation Chaos".

Now look at the PA results. It looks like "Operation Chaos" is a success in Pennsylvania.

[ThumbsUp]

#592019 - 22/04/08 08:28 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
These insurance companies do not care about ones health, they just care about bringing in more money than they pay out.
Not to defend insurance companies, but if you ever find a way to make a business survive besides taking in more money than it spends by all means LET ME BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.

BTW I didn't vote today cause I'm registered republican and I'm not surprised by the results.

#592020 - 22/04/08 09:01 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
OK... Time for a little analysis....

At this point Hillary is up 10% over Obama. As of this writing she is ahead by something like 250,000 votes. This makes you wonder about something.

The media recently was claiming that somewhere around 160,000 people changed their party affiliation in PA from Republican to Democrat. They quickly made assumptions that all these people must have changed in order to vote for Obama. Since the media is HEAVILY biased in favor of Obama, they failed to mention an important point.....

Right wing and conservative talk show hosts have been urging people to change party affiliation in order to vote for Hillary in the primaries. I think Rush Limbaugh calls his "Operation Chaos".

Now look at the PA results. It looks like "Operation Chaos" is a success in Pennsylvania.

[ThumbsUp]
Yep, I'm voting McCain over Hillary any day, don't trust her.

#592021 - 22/04/08 09:04 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GingerKidzFTW:
Quote:
[b] These insurance companies do not care about ones health, they just care about bringing in more money than they pay out.
Not to defend insurance companies, but if you ever find a way to make a business survive besides taking in more money than it spends by all means LET ME BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.

BTW I didn't vote today cause I'm registered republican and I'm not surprised by the results.[/b]
That's why we should not have businesses in charge of our health, they will prioritize their profit over one's health.

#592022 - 22/04/08 09:13 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

That's why we should not have businesses in charge of our health, they will prioritize their profit over one's health.
It's even worse with government providing your healthcare. There is only a limited amount of money budgeted and the care has to be rationed.

Hey kid.... This thread is about the election. There are other threads about socialized healthcare. Do a search and bring one of them back if you want to talk about that.

This thread is about the election and the candidates.

#592023 - 22/04/08 09:36 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

[b]That's why we should not have businesses in charge of our health, they will prioritize their profit over one's health.
It's even worse with government providing your healthcare. There is only a limited amount of money budgeted and the care has to be rationed.

Hey kid.... This thread is about the election. There are other threads about socialized healthcare. Do a search and bring one of them back if you want to talk about that.

This thread is about the election and the candidates.[/b]
ditto

#592024 - 23/04/08 06:55 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Muslim terrorists working for Obama

Hatem El-Hady is a Muslim who used to run a now closed down Islamic charity called "Kindhearts" from Toledo, Ohio. In 2006 the feds shut down the charity for fundraising for terrorists.

What is Hatem El-Hady doing now? He's fundraising for Barack Hussein Obama.

He has a profile on Obama's official campaign site.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/dashboard/public/gGN9pM

Notice who is listed as one of his "friends"? ..... Yes, the angry hate America bitch.... Michelle Obama.

#592025 - 23/04/08 10:26 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
jorge Offline

Quote:
[b]Muslim terrorists working for Obama

Hatem El-Hady is a Muslim who used to run a now closed down Islamic charity called "Kindhearts" from Toledo, Ohio. In 2006 the feds shut down the charity for fundraising for terrorists.

What is Hatem El-Hady doing now? He's fundraising for Barack Hussein Obama.

He has a profile on Obama's official campaign site.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/dashboard/public/gGN9pM

Notice who is listed as one of his "friends"? ..... Yes, the angry hate America bitch.... Michelle Obama.[/b]
Please cite sources.

Do you realize...
1. Anyone can make an account as anyone, hell, someone is up as a dog. It's not as if they even know about it.
2. Michelle Obama is up 224 friends on there, do you really thing she goes on that site? Most likely it's automated.
3. Fund Raising? You know that's just from people who click on that "Donate" button. And he only got $60!

Really, you're twisting reality galore and inserting your conspiracy theories. You've been doing it this entire thread.

The sad thing is that people believe sensationalists, and vote accordingly.

That is why so many people believe that Obama is a Muslim, even though he's more active in the church than any of the other candidate.

www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#592026 - 23/04/08 10:34 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's something I never thought I'd catch myself saying/writing/thinking, you get the idea... Go Hillary!!! [ThumbsUp]

My thorough joy of reading Clinton tops Obama in PA on the front page of my newspaper has been short lived though. According to the paper, NC is heavily favoring Obama... mad

#592027 - 23/04/08 10:58 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by jorge:

Michelle Obama is up 224 friends on there, do you really thing she goes on that site?
Yes, Obama's hate-America bitch of a wife goes on the site.

The only way this Muslim terrorist could be one of her "friends" on the site is if Michelle Obama agreed to it from her end. He couldn't have just done it himself.

Quote:
That is why so many people believe that Obama is a Muslim, even though he's more active in the church than any of the other candidate.
He is active in a racist hate whitey - hate America church.

"God Damn America"

Anything else you want to discuss or defend regarding your Obamessiah?

#592028 - 23/04/08 11:06 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:

Here's something I never thought I'd catch myself saying/writing/thinking, you get the idea... Go Hillary!!! [ThumbsUp]

My thorough joy of reading Clinton tops Obama in PA on the front page of my newspaper has been short lived though. According to the paper, NC is heavily favoring Obama... mad
Clinton was never expected to get North Carolina.

She will be winning the bulk of the future primaries. Obama will get Guam and a couple in there.

The leftist cult of Obama is shitting in their pants right now. They have been arguing that the superdelegates should give the nomination to the will of the people. Well... Clinton is close to having the majority of the popular vote. With Florida included she may even be ahead of Obama on that angle.

If the Dems had winner-take-all primaries like the Repubs, Hillary would already have the nomination clinched.

Look at the demographics of the voters. Look at the states that Obama cannot carry as far as electoral votes.

The Democrats are getting pretty scared about now. It's looking like a loss in November. If McCain can keep from being an asshole, he will be the next president and the Dems know it.

#592029 - 23/04/08 11:37 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Now for something completely different.....

Let's hear what some of the people on the far left radical website Daily Kos are saying...

Basically some are saying if the Dems don't give the nomination to Obama... blacks are going to go crazy..

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/4/23/03357/5368/85/501298

Quote:
Any Obama Loss Will Put Farrakhan In Play by spearhead

What the right-wing pundits and the Clintoneske politicos seem not to have considered:

You all know what's going to happen in the African-American community if Barack Obama loses either the nomination or the race for the Presidency, yes?

Namely this:

Louis Farrakhan is going to be popular as never before in the African-American community and will become a player of unprecedented proportions.

With some ninety percent of Black Americans supporting Obama does anyone think that the Black community is going to blame Barack Obama for a loss?

Barack Obama is Black America's reconciliation candidate.

What an Obama loss will make clear to Black folks is that Clinton or McCain won due to the racist garbage they threw at Obama.

We're going to have a Black population that voted as a block for a black candidate who was conciliatory to white Americans without looking like an Uncle Tom. Yet still...

The message white America will deliver to Black America is that they are not interested in reconciliation.

...Twelve percent of America under the influence of Louis Farrakhan.

Game Over.
[Freak]

I'm not sure if many people are also aware of what some radical leftists are planning for the Democratic Convention this year in Denver. Basically... in a nutshell... if Obama is not given the nomination, there will be riots in Denver.

Thousands of radicals will be descending on Denver this summer for the convention.... and yes, they are socialists. Notice the logo...

http://www.recreate68.org/

Trouble in Denver will also definitely loose the Democrats another few million votes in November.

#592030 - 23/04/08 01:16 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Theories include
1. Bush will suitcase nuke the Pepsi Center to cause chaos to justify him being named President for Life. (BTW the Pepsi Center is non-union. That's causing quite a stir among the Dem's union base.)
2. Denver cops to call in all Colorado Rednecks to the August hippie shoot.
3. The old hippies here for the nude-in will be disappointed when the planned nude spelling of PEACE is illegible due to sagging body parts.
4. Local doofus causes race war by misspelling NaGGERS on Wheel of Fortune.
5. Governor Ritter will declare all protesters illegal aliens and grant them sanctuary. Or at least reduce all convictions resulting from protest to agricultural trespass.

And panel if Recreate '68 does any of those things we'll be asking you about it next week on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me! (In best Carl Kasell voice)

#592031 - 23/04/08 01:18 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

BTW NY Madman Recreate 68 is already up in arms over their losing prime real estate in a protesters placement lottery.
They say they will occupy the space anyway.
Should be fun for all.

#592032 - 23/04/08 02:32 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
jorge Offline

Quote:
If McCain can keep from being an asshole, he will be the next president and the Dems know it.
Unfortunately, this is completely true. I would be surprised if he doesn't win.

www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------

Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal