shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#597474 - 15/05/08 02:19 PM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:

You forgot one though:

Pearl Harbor was intentional, we gave the Japanese our position, told them when to attack, where the ships were, etc. I always get a good laugh out of that one.
Yeah... There are a whole lot more of them. The ones I mentioned seem to be among the whackiest.

Assassinations are also ripe territory for the conspiracy theory prone mindset.

-Martin Luther King was killed by the government

-JFK - that one has many twists and variations

Can't forget the one about the Federal Reserve System. [Freak]

Every country seems to also have various conspiracy theories in their popular cultures, but for some reason Americans seem to be more prone to this type of stuff.

#597475 - 15/05/08 04:52 PM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
We all know who killed JFK - It is a 'family thing'. smile

S.

#597476 - 15/05/08 07:07 PM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:

We all know who killed JFK - It is a 'family thing'. smile

S.
Don't you know Stone... it was the Illuninati. [Freak]

Get with the program. smile [ThumbsUp]

#597477 - 15/05/08 07:37 PM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

Alright Midnight.....

I started to watch this thing. So far I've watched the first hour (don't know if I can take any more of it). I made some notes and observations while I was watching it.

Here's what I have so far.....

Quote:

Notes....

- Blank screen. Just hear an old man's voice talking a bunch of philosophical claptrap.

- Movies proceeds to show various images. An image of someone writing 1+1=2. More imagery depicting war, destruction, and 9-11, soldier funerals, etc. It seems to go on for an eternity but it is only at a little more than the 8 minute mark. All clearly intended to illicit an emotional response in the viewer and provide the foundation for an emotional investment in the material.

- We hear the voice of lunatic, major conspiracy theorist, fraud and scam artist, Jordan Maxwell, and he starts ranting and saying everything is a lie. Religious institutions were put there by the same all controlling powers that gave people their government and all other institutions. Basically everything is a conspiracy or part of one large conspiracy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Maxwell

Off to a real good start so far. [Freak]

-- George Carlin voice over of one of his routines attacking religion.

Part I: The Greatest Story Ever Told

- Starts out by attacking Christianity and the old claim that the Christ story is the same "messiah" story in numerous ancient cultures. Claims the Christ story and other similar stories are based on the movement of the sun and other astrological and pagan beliefs.

- Compares statements from the New Testament to astrological ages and time frames. Claims other stories from the bible are the same stories in ancient pagan cultures.

- Claims Judaism and Christianity are based on ancient Egyptian pagan stories.

- They are basically saying Judaism and Christianity are based on complete bullshit.

- Voice over of Bill Hicks comedy routine making fun of evangelical Christians.

- Makes the claim that Jesus didn't even exist. Goes on to claim that Christianity was a political creation of the Romans to institute order.

- Now we get into deeper conspiracy shit because it claims that religion is the root soil upon which other myths for control can be built.

- Can't wait to see what they say about Islam.

The end of the religion segment and they never mentioned Islam. I guess the people that made this film wanted to keep breathing and their heads attached to their bodies. It's safer to attack Christianity.

-- Part II: All the World's A Stage

- Voice over of conspiracy theorist, lunatic moonbat, and member of "9-11 Truther movement" David Ray Griffin talking about myths.

- Lots of 9-11 television video footage. Outright claims with text on the screen that 9-11 was a "myth".

- Blatant lies are told that the hijackers were agents of the US government. Other lies such as there were no Muslim names on the plane passenger manifests (relies a lot on this asshole moonbat David Ray Griffin)

- Lunatic conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is ranting. This movie is nothing but the "9-11 Truther" movement bullshit.

- Movie claims some of the hijackers are still alive. (In reality some were misidentified. The man who sold them fake ID's was a also caught and charged, but no mention of that in the film)

- Lunatic and conspiracy theorist Michael Ruppert is on screen saying Bush and Osama Bin Laden are connected. He's basically playing conspiracy theory version of '6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon'. The screen identifies Ruppert as a "former police officer". It doesn't say he was forced out of the LA Police Department. (Ruppert wrote a book claiming Dick Cheney and Wall Street moguls were behind 9-11)

- Some more allegations of Bin Laden family members. No mention that Osama's father had 55 kids with numerous wives and that the family is one of the wealthiest families in the world.

- More conspiratorial bullshit about the plane that crashed into the Pentagon. Same bullshit allegations as "Loose Change". All have been debunked.

This film is loaded with the slightest coincidences and circumstantial bullshit all put together to cater to the conspiratorial mindest. Idiots.

- It alleges that the crash in Shanksville, PA was a fraud.

- It goes back to the same old tired bullshit regarding the World Trade Center Towers. Makes claims they were intentionally exploded and demolished in a controlled demolition. All of it has long ago been debunked many times.

- Moonbat conspiracy theorist Dr. Steven Jones is on the screen claiming the towers were intentionally demolished. The screen says he is a physics professor. The viewers are not told he was fired from his job because of his 9-11 conspiracy lunacy.

Popular Mechanics did a good scientific series on all these WTC conspiracy theories. It was even worded so that the most conspiratorial of moronic mindsets could understand.
So far this piece of tripe is exactly like I predicted in a previous post. It is chock full of the most far fetched circumstantial and anecdotal evidence to make it's bullshit arguments.

I even noticed that a few interview clips with some people were taken from other documentaries or shows done about 9-11. Only they were sliced and edited. The whole context of the people's statements were not given.

So far it is nothing but a propaganda piece put together for the ignorant, unthinking, and easily impressionable.

It's obvious it was made with the help of the "9-11 Truther" lunatics.

I'm not sure I can stomach the rest. The last segment is supposed to about the conspiracies of the Federal Reserve System, The North American Union conspiracy, the income tax being an illegal conspiracy, the conspiracy where everyone is supposed to be getting microchip implants.... [Freak]

There is only so much lunatic conspiracy bullshit I can take from one film.

Are you saying that you are one of these "9-11 Truther" people?

#597478 - 15/05/08 09:26 PM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

You need to say "lunatic" and "moonbat" more, it gives you more credibility. Go ahead and link or cite all of the parts that were "debunked", or should we all just take your word for it like usual?

The one thing I want the government I send my tax dollars to to show me is survelliance of the plane hitting the Pentagon.

They won't.
Why not? This is my country, I have the right to see it.

Until then, I will continue to be open minded and not a sheep like you.

#597479 - 16/05/08 01:35 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by fog:

You need to say "lunatic" and "moonbat" more, it gives you more credibility. Go ahead and link or cite all of the parts that were "debunked", or should we all just take your word for it like usual?

The one thing I want the government I send my tax dollars to to show me is survelliance of the plane hitting the Pentagon.

They won't.

Geez.... Are you officially announcing that you are one of these conspiracy people too Ian?

Thinking your own government... the US government... would in any way conspire and execute a terrorist attack against it's own people is not being open minded Ian. It's twisted. It's paranoid. It's a lot of things but most especially it defies even basic common sense.

For such an operation to occur, hundreds of people (maybe more) would have to be part of such an operation at varying levels for it to succeed. How does any government keep all these people quiet? The government can't even listen in on a terrorist's phone call without it appearing on the front page of the NY Times.

If the evil diabolical government was going to do something like that as an excuse for war... why didn't they make the hijackers Iraqi's and frame Saddam? Wow... I guess that would have been too easy.

The 9-11 conspiracy people are loony. If you don't like the terms lunatic and moonbat, maybe I'll just use a more generic term like "crackpot".

If you are looking for some of the surveillance camera footage from the areas surrounding the Pentagon, a lot has already been released. Have you actually looked for it? I'm sure more will be released in the future.

You can find links to video footage here....

http://www.judicialwatch.org/6068.shtml

I'll post again with more info that has debunked the crackpot 9-11 conspiracy arguments and allegations.

#597480 - 16/05/08 06:25 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

#597481 - 16/05/08 07:21 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

For information debunking the bizarre claims of the 9-11 conspiracy theorists there are a few good sites that go over the conspiracy arguments and offer valid scientific information in contrast to most of the conspiracy theorist claims that are not based on science or many facts for that matter.

Popular Mechanics...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

They also published a more extensive book on the subject...

"Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts"

http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Myths-Conspiracy-Theories/dp/158816635X

National Institute of Standards and Technology reports on their WTC investigation can be found here...

http://wtc.nist.gov/reports_october05.htm

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/

Other info and articles.....

- Scientific American

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=fahrenheit-2777

- Steven Dutch, Natural and Applied Sciences, University of Wisconsin

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphysics.htm

- PBS series NOVA

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

Enjoy the reading.

#597482 - 16/05/08 07:30 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
Claus Offline

I have watched the movie 3 times. it is free online. While I somewhat question the 9/11 theory I can certainly see the views on Christianity vs astronomy, it makes sense to me.

The Rockefeller part is quite interesting too.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

#597483 - 16/05/08 07:45 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

I watched the last hour and also took notes about what was being claimed. Here it is....

Quote:
Notes Continued......

- More bullshit claiming that Islamic terrorism is a fabrication. The government, according to them, fabricates it as a false enemy in order to increase their power.

- 9-11 conspiracy theorist and all around crackpot, Webster Tarpley, rants that terrorism is a government created myth.

- Former FBI agent turned nutcase, Ted Gunderson, rants that the FBI and American government are behind all terrorism including the 1993 WTC bombing and Oklahoma City bombing.

- The loons believe the London 7/7 train bombings were also the work of the British government

- Text on the screen blatantly claims the US government orchestrated the 9-11 attacks. One of the premises is that an "Arab guy" like Osama bin Laden in a remote area couldn't possibly do anything like that.

- Film claims 800,000 have been killed. Claims all the Bill of Rights has been subverted with that claim in text on the screen. Doesn't interview anyone whose rights have supposedly been subverted. No judges interviewed. No Supreme Court Justices interviewed who have ruled on these laws (maybe they are part of the conspiracy)

- Fade in to the famous "I'm as mad as hell" scene from the film "Network" with character Howard Beale

- Photos of people jumping from WTC towers and recorded messages of people trapped in the buildings

- They play excerpts of speech from racist anti-semite and Nazi supporter Charles Lindbergh from Sept. 11, 1941 railing against war (they don't tell the audience that Lindbergh was an anti-semite and Nazi sympathizer)

Part III: Don't Mind The Men Behind The Curtain

- This segment starts at 1:14

- Starts in on central bank conspiracy theories. Presents a lot of misinformation. Film doesn't mention the role of the treasury, securities, or anything else. Clearly designed for those ignorant of the monetary system.

- Film jumps to early 20th century and standard conspiracy theory that has been around for 100 years of prominent banking families creating the Federal Reserve for their own interests.

Here there is so much that the film leaves out because it knows most of the public is completely ignorant of the Federal Reserve System and how it operates.

The film lies and claims the Federal Reserve Act was rammed through Congress without the required votes.

- Claims income tax is unconstitutional. That is also an old conspiracy theory. It is a lie. The film never backs up it's argument with any constitutional proof. Claims 16th Amendment was never ratified. Another lie.

- Claims all your tax dollars go to the "bankers" that run the fed and the world.

- Interviews some former IRS agents who claim there is no law requiring you to pay taxes and they couldn't find the law. I guess that is why they are former agents. They also claim they no longer file their own taxes.

Wesley Snipes must have beens unavailable to be interviewed for the film.

- From the Federal Reserve on to war. The international bankers who run everything love war. It makes them money. They claim the bankers got us into all the wars since the Fed was created of course.

- They claim the Lusitania was intentionally sailed in order to be sunk and drag the country into war.

- Film claims FDR and his banker cronies got us into WWII. Film claims FDR intentionally angered and provoked Japanese into initiating war. Another tired old bullshit conspiracy theory.

- Film makes claims about US businesses and banks doing business with Nazi Germany. Fails to mention many international corporations did business with Germany until they became an enemy.

- Film claims the Gulf of Tonkin incident was phony and staged. An old conspiracy theory started by left wing journalists in the early 80's. Film doesn't mention that North Vietnamese General Giap (in charge of NV forces) admitted to the first attack during the 90's.

- Film claims Vietnam was a war for profit... by the bankers of course. It was correct about the ridiculous rules of engagement during the war. However I'm sure the reasoning is wrong, but fits the conspiracy theory mindset.

- Back to 9-11 being staged so the country could go to war so the evil bankers could make money.

- The film claims 9-11 was also staged to create war on US citizens. To destroy your civil liberties and destroy your ability to fight back.

- Film goes on to tell all kinds of lies about what the government can do to you. Claims they will torture you too. This is typical new conspiracy theory shit that has emerged in the past few years. No proof to back up any claims.

- Says the Nazi's staged attacks to increase domestic power so in their mind 9-11 must be the same thing.

- The tired war for oil conspiracy theory rears it's head. Film claims the invisible people controlling everything want Iraq to be unstable. They claim Iraq will be a launching point to attack other oil producing countries (They mention Syria, but Syria is not a major oil producer)

- Voice over of well known crackpot Lyndon LaRouche claiming our objective is to have Iraqi's destroy each other.

- Film claims U.S. public education system has gone downhill and are making people stupid. That may be true, but certainly not for the reasons this film claims. It claims the federal government wants a dumb and stupid population.

Well... without a dumb and stupid population, the producers of this film wouldn't have had an audience.

- Film claims the proliferation of mass media and entertainment are part of the conspiracy to keep people dumb and unthinking.

- Another scene of a Howard Beale rant from the film "Network" is shown (I should have watched the film "Network" instead of this garbage)

- A photo of Rupert Murdoch and heavy imagery of FoxNews logos are prominently displayed. Extremely little of the MSNBC or CNN logos. It seems according to the film makers FoxNews must be more evil.

- Now on to the North American Union conspiracy bullshit. The US, Canada, and Mexico will be merged according to them and this whacky conspiracy theory.

- Shows a Lou Dobbs clip alluding to this whacky conspiracy theory. It's going to end the United States as we know it.

- Claims a new currency is coming after the "merger" called the Amero.

The North American Union is a conspiracy theory that has been around for the past few years.

- Goes on to talk about the conspiracy leading to one world government controlled by said bankers and capitalists.

- The film quotes David Rockefeller. He is a renowned internationalist, and many of these conspiracy theories for domination involve him and his family. There is a member of the Rockefeller family in the Senate, Jay Rockefeller. He is David Rockefellers nephew. It's funny how he is never interviewed by any of these whacky conspiracy theory people considering they allege he is making money and his family are part of the "men behind the curtain" and the global conspiracy.

- Voice over of the late Aaron Russo who claims he heard all types of plans for world domination from a member of the Rockefeller family. Russo was in the entertainment business and is a former tax cheat who had IRS problems. He later made a film called "America: Freedom to Fascism".

The film deceptively does not tell the viewer that the voice over is from a call he made to the Alex Jones Show (Jones is the king of loony conspiracy theorists).

- The film is deceptive and lies about the Real ID Act passed by Congress.

- The film claims the goal of the conspirators is to have everyone eventually implanted with an RFID chip. That's so they can track you, control you, and be used for financial transactions like an implanted credit card. If you don't cooperate or are a dissenter, they can shut down your access to electronic finances and economic activity.

According to the film, even patriotism is bad.

- Film ends with a bunch of voice overs and images flashed on the screen of people like Ghandi, MLK, John Lennon. Then some final text... "The Revolution is Now".

Maybe they mean the Ron Paul Revolution. Conspiracy theorists were attracted to him too like flies on shit.
Two hours of lunacy, bullshit, and total paranoia. Complete paranoia.

According to them, nothing happens by chance. Everything is planned and executed by the secret
conspirators. Secret cabals of puppetmasters have conspired to control the United States and the world for centuries. All the while remaining completely secret and in the shadows.

The film even had a bit of an attitude toward the end. The narrator's voice got a little more intense and there was a contemptuous tone toward anyone who wouldn't believe the bullshit they were selling.

If you want to spend two hours in paranoid, crackpot, la la land, maybe this is for you. For people who have heard all the conspiracy theories, there is nothing new in Zeitgeist. Don't waste your time.

#597484 - 16/05/08 07:52 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

The Rockefeller part is quite interesting too.
Are the Rockefellers controlling your central bank up there too? [Freak]

#597485 - 16/05/08 07:59 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds like a perfect film for Paulbots.

#597486 - 16/05/08 08:11 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 20001frontier:

Sounds like a perfect film for Paulbots.
[LOL]

In fact some of the people featured in the film are or were Paulbots.

#597487 - 16/05/08 08:32 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Madman, thanks for watching the video. I want to look at all the debunking links that are posted here. All I was asking for is SOMETHING that goes against the claims in the video and I am going to spend time this weekend looking at what you have.

But you gotta give up calling everyone crazy or (insert synonym here). It gets old. I don't think everyone is crazy. I think people have a right to their own opinions and thoughts.

And I love Ron Paul. So go ahead and call me a kook, too. wink

#597488 - 16/05/08 08:34 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
For such an operation to occur, hundreds of people (maybe more) would have to be part of such an operation at varying levels for it to succeed. How does any government keep all these people quiet? The government can't even listen in on a terrorist's phone call without it appearing on the front page of the NY Times.
It takes "hundreds" of our government to pull something like this off, yet terrorists can do it with just a handful... interesting.

Quote:
If the evil diabolical government was going to do something like that as an excuse for war... why didn't they make the hijackers Iraqi's and frame Saddam? Wow... I guess that would have been too easy.
Probably a typo, which is why George used the wrong name in the press conference.

Quote:
If you are looking for some of the surveillance camera footage from the areas surrounding the Pentagon, a lot has already been released. Have you actually looked for it? I'm sure more will be released in the future.

You can find links to video footage here....

http://www.judicialwatch.org/6068.shtml
Oh yea, that one piece of footage that was shown within an hour of it happening from a Pentagon camera and some footage from a gas station in 1993. Where is "a lot"? It's the Pentagon, they have more than 2 cameras there. Why do I have to wait for more to be released "in the future", it's been 8 fucking years, it's a world of instant video feeds to Youtube, show me know.

I'm not a crackpot, I'm just a whole hell of a lot smarter than you and keep an open mind about the things that influence my life.

#597489 - 16/05/08 08:56 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Probably a typo, which is why George used the wrong name in the press conference.
George uses the wrong name when he talks to himself in the mirror.

#597490 - 16/05/08 09:06 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
koalakilla Offline

Loc: Woodlands, TX
When I was active with SAR, I got to talk to a lady who was flown to the pentagon with her cadaver dog to search the debris. She was there first hand and had no doubts that a plane had caused the destruction.
SWXC Member #74

#597491 - 16/05/08 09:22 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

It takes "hundreds" of our government to pull something like this off, yet terrorists can do it with just a handful... interesting.
Sure. It would take an awful lot of people for the government to successfully pull off a 9-11 attack.

What in the world makes you think the handful of hijackers themselves were the only terrorists involved. They planned that for years before they executed the attacks. It involved a large number of people on their side.

Is that an example of that open mind and you supposedly being smarter than me?

Quote:
Oh yea, that one piece of footage that was shown within an hour of it happening from a Pentagon camera and some footage from a gas station in 1993. Where is "a lot"? It's the Pentagon, they have more than 2 cameras there. Why do I have to wait for more to be released "in the future", it's been 8 fucking years, it's a world of instant video feeds to Youtube, show me know.
There should be at least three or four videos on that web site taken from different locations. Try the links on this page...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/September_11_2006_Videos.shtml

The government is holding on to most of the videos because they are to be presented as evidence in terror suspect trials. You won't get all of them at least until some more trials are over. Most especially that of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

I think they released two after the Zacharias Moussaui trial.

Quote:
I'm not a crackpot, I'm just a whole hell of a lot smarter than you and keep an open mind about the things that influence my life.
I hope you are not a crackpot. I don't know what you believe as far as 9-11 is concerned.

However, the people that believe the government orchestrated and executed the attacks on 9-11 most definitely are crackpots.

Maybe their minds were so open their brains fell out.

#597492 - 16/05/08 09:25 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

[b]The Rockefeller part is quite interesting too.
Are the Rockefellers controlling your central bank up there too? [Freak] [/b]
Central Bank?..dunno, I have no account there

#597493 - 16/05/08 09:28 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
Claus Offline

I know one thing.....Seeing Evan Jealous talking about accepting the truth has changed my life:

Evan Jealous THE TRUTH

#597494 - 16/05/08 11:31 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:

They won't.

Open minded and gulible are two different things...I don't know whether you are stating these things just to egg Madman on or not Ian but really...have you been spending too much time up in Boulder or something?? Cause they must be growing some REALLY good bud lately for you to degenerate to the point of believing in "theories" that have been debunked again and again...

#597495 - 18/05/08 08:49 PM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
MidnightX Offline

Quote:
There should be at least three or four videos on that web site taken from different locations. Try the links on this page...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/September_11_2006_Videos.shtml

The government is holding on to most of the videos because they are to be presented as evidence in terror suspect trials. You won't get all of them at least until some more trials are over. Most especially that of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
Hey Madman. I just watched Video 1. This is all you see and then an explosion. How is this the tip of a 757? And where are the wings that crashed on the ground that people claim happened? And how are their body parts and uniforms found when everything else happened to be vaporized?

FYI -- Within 45 minutes after the Pentagon was attacked, my boyfriend was flying over the Pentagon from Little Creek, VA in an HC6 helicopter and firefighters and government employees already had the place blocked off and he said there was no airplane wreckage. He also wants to point out how a 757 flying at high speed could avoid hitting traffic signs, poles and trees surrounding the area yet hit the Pentagon so perfectly that it all evaporated so cleanly. He firmly believes the Pentagon was not attacked by a plane.

(This photo was taken 3 days after.)

Please tell me -- How is this proof of a 757 and where is the rest of the wreckage? There's clearly wreckage at the WTC site, and those buildings completely collapsed. These photos don't prove anything!

Oh, and I read the article on PopularMechanics, and most of it is what people "believe" happened or just scientists explaining things and that's "probably" or what "could've" happened. Nothing is convincing me otherwise.

The videos, eyewitness accounts, scientists, engineers, and facts brought up by the Zeitgeist Movie were much more convincing to me. I'll research more, though! I promise. Don't get all huffy and puffy! wink

#597496 - 19/05/08 05:47 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Was there any plane wreckage at the twin towers?? How bout in PA?? Or in FL after that plane went down into the swamp a few years back?? I just don't think people comprehend the kinetic forces involved...Its hard for me even to discuss these things as the level of ignorance, stupidity and gulibility one has to stoop to to consider these "theories" as being possible is beyond comprehension...

Oh...and Midnight---Your boyfriend is a moron...the angle the plane would need to take to avoing lights, signs and trees is very easy...anything above, what? 10 degrees?? would be PLENTY to avoid those...far less of an angle than even a typical takeoff or landing.

#597497 - 19/05/08 06:20 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
great pyr-hauler Offline

Loc: Illinois
What about the people who were actually on the plane who died? I distinctly remember one little boy who was on that plane and his dad worked at the pentagon. Did those people not really die? Did UFO's take them away? Help us understand moonbats.

Fuckin idiots.

#597498 - 19/05/08 06:41 AM Re: Zeitgeist - The Movie
MidnightX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Oh...and Midnight---Your boyfriend is a moron...
That's nice. You know he fought for 10 years for you to be able to sit at your computer and freely type your thoughts. He was a member of BUDS in the Navy (underwater demolition diver) and has a medal of Valor for rescuing people and got stabbed and his face kicked in in Iraq and had to have reconstructive surgery. He's had to wipe his *ss with plant leaves in the jungle in Thailand. He's been in two helicopter crashes. That's a really nice way to respect a member of our military. He knows a lot more than we know. Let's give him some credit.

And yes, there are photos of plane wreckage at the WTC. It's on that Popular Mechanics page that Madman posted a link to.

If people are going to resort to name calling in this thread, I'm done with this argument. I was just exploring the claims that this movie presented and asked for everyone's thoughts and solid evidence to disprove them. It was quite compelling.

But I know I'm just a fool for falling for the conspiracy "bullsh*t". I just don't see anything wrong with investigating everything our government tells us. I think it's foolish to believe everything they say as the ultimate truth!

Have a nice day!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal