2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#600340 - 07/03/07 11:49 AM Re: New UFO thread from the Snarl thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mulder?

#600341 - 07/03/07 12:11 PM Re: New UFO thread from the Snarl thread
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by XterrAZ:

No doubt in your mind.

Having the originals in my possesion says I know differently. We can argue points back and forth forever on the subject. Again, Villa was a fraud, nothing more.

You're taking the stand of something you read on the internet without true knowledge. Could I be wrong on the date my sister took the pictures? Possibly, it was a long time ago, 68 is what stuck in my head and I still believe that to be true.

My sister has been MIA for the last several years but she has popped up in the Sacramento area and I am working on contacting her. I will revisit the circumstances surrounding this event and will also ask if she still has the Project Blue Book report that was sent along with the return of the prints.

I don't fault you for believing what you have read about Villa, he fooled a lot of people for a long time, that's what frauds and fakes do.
I'll give you the link to the images in Project Blue Book.

http://www.bluebookarchive.org/page.aspx?PageCode=NARA-PBB94-458

The exact same photos you claim were taken by your sister are in Project Blue Book dated 1963.

The Blue Book images in the archives are crude photocopies of the images.... but there is no doubt that they are the same images you attribute to your sister. They include the exact same shots and even include the image with the car in the foreground.

There is no doubt that the Paul Villa images are frauds. However, doesn't seem to be any doubt that the pictures were not originated by Paul Villa.

Are you claiming Villa stole your sister's pictures and took credit?

How could Villa have taken credit and obtained copies of the images in order to claim that credit if the feds had the pictures as you have stated?

I'm not arguing with you... I'm just saying some things are not adding up.

Was your sister in New Mexico in 1963? She would have been about 21 back then.

#600342 - 07/03/07 01:08 PM Re: New UFO thread from the Snarl thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now I have the Xfiles music playing in my head. Over and over...

#600343 - 07/03/07 05:22 PM Re: New UFO thread from the Snarl thread
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn

#600344 - 07/03/07 06:53 PM Re: New UFO thread from the Snarl thread
koalakilla Offline

Loc: Woodlands, TX
I saw several strange things while I was in New Mexico for school. One of these happened while I was heading out to the springs near Jemez Springs. On the drive up you pass by the Valles Caldera on your right. It is always a nice view but this time there were about 8 all white non marked 18 wheelers parked along the road with large spotlights set up. We passed them without incident and kept driving. *For a while after 9-11 you could be driving in the middle of nowhere and you would come across a random military checkpoint with guys with automatic rifles* OK so we made it to the springs and we were just relaxing and then all of us saw this amazingly bright light in the sky. It was brighter than the moon and traveled from one side of my vision to the other. We had no idea what it was and nobody had ever seen anything like it (definitely not a shooting star) On the drive home all of the trucks had moved from the roadside but the spotlights were now down inside the caldera.

My guess is it was either some kind of military test or maybe a small asteroid coming down but either way it was crazy to see.
SWXC Member #74

#600345 - 07/03/07 08:10 PM Re: New UFO thread from the Snarl thread
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Well Madman, you bring up some very interesting points. Not trying to argue on this end either, just relaying a story as it was told to me.

All I can say is what I've said here I've known as the truth for a very long time. I have no proof other than the photos and my sister's word.

My mind is strained trying to remember back to when I first saw the photos and the timeline of occurances that took place (i.e. when the photos were returned and when I first found out about it). I would have been 10 years old in 68. It is not improbable that I found out about my sister's encounter then and that the photos had already been returned to her. That would be a possible senario. From what I was told...the pictures were sent to an officer in the Navy, of which my sister, was a member of way back then. I believe they were called WAC's. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere but I'll leave that to someone else.

Was Villa her friend in New Mexico? No, we've discussed his name in past conversations but never more than him laying claim to the photos. How did he lay claim to the photos? I don't know. Some very good questions to ask my sister when I talk to her.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal