shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#605967 - 05/02/07 05:36 AM Nigerian XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Private Message Notification

Subject: Re: TrippLite PV375

mussonx just sent you (ShowtimeX) a Private Message at Xterra Owners Club.

You are being notified because you have instructed us to send you a notification each time someone sends you a private message. You can disable this automatic notification in your profile settings on the board.

Here is the message sent by mussonx:

--------------------------------------------------

Hello

I am interested in buying the inverter that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,
Ismail Osman

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at: catalogsorts4sale@yahoo.com for a quick reply.

#605968 - 05/02/07 06:31 AM Re: Nigerian XOC
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
A certified cheque?

In Nigeria, they prefer you to simply give them your checking account info and password, so they can deposit the money for you directly.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#605969 - 05/02/07 06:51 AM Re: Nigerian XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tell them the price is $50 or whatever and to send a $40 Certified Check and a $10 bill, because your bank doesn't allow you to cash certified checks for more then $40. Some shit like that - You might get $10 out of it.

#605970 - 05/02/07 07:06 AM Re: Nigerian XOC
Powerguy38 Offline

Loc: Greensburg, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Tell them the price is $50 or whatever and to send a $40 Certified Check and a $10 bill, because your bank doesn't allow you to cash certified checks for more then $40. Some shit like that - You might get $10 out of it.
I sure as hell wouldn't give them my address to send it to. I would use a PO box or work address.

#605971 - 05/02/07 09:34 AM Re: Nigerian XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Powerguy38:
Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
[b]Tell them the price is $50 or whatever and to send a $40 Certified Check and a $10 bill, because your bank doesn't allow you to cash certified checks for more then $40. Some shit like that - You might get $10 out of it.
I sure as hell wouldn't give them my address to send it to. I would use a PO box or work address.[/b]
No chit. He's probably some skinny, tweaked out meth head, piece of hillbilly trash trying to scam so he can buy another gram of junk. Last thing you want is for him to have your home addy.

#605972 - 05/02/07 09:42 AM Re: Nigerian XOC
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
OK, OK, FINE!

DON'T sell it to me.

sheesh.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal