2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#606585 - 02/12/07 01:41 PM The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#606586 - 02/12/07 02:04 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fags eat poop. [LOL]

Sorry, but that sign struck me as funny.

But back on topic - holy shit them's some fucked up people. [Freak]

#606587 - 02/12/07 02:05 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

Watched a show about them the other day, filmed by BBC. Even when people agree with them that drive by their protests they call them Fags for some other reason. The main pastor guy is a total psycho, they totally brainwash their young kids into holding signs etc. Basically thinks that his word is the only word of god and that no other priest etc. are right.

If they hate America so much - I think someone needs to show them the door.

Just checked the video - that's the show I watched.

#606588 - 02/12/07 02:21 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Wow... those people are nuts. I only watched the first few minutes.

I do like Landover Baptist, though.... HERE

#606589 - 02/12/07 09:00 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Watched a show about them the other day, filmed by BBC. Even when people agree with them that drive by their protests they call them Fags for some other reason. The main pastor guy is a total psycho, they totally brainwash their young kids into holding signs etc. Basically thinks that his word is the only word of god and that no other priest etc. are right.

If they hate America so much - I think someone needs to show them the door.

Just checked the video - that's the show I watched.
I managed to watch two minutes.

I usually like to watch shows about freaks and assholes and damaged nutjobs: "Intervention", "American Idol", and so forth.

But I couldn't stand the constant taste of bile in my throat. I had to turn away from that show.

#606590 - 02/12/07 09:17 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

As a faithful, church-going, Bible-believing Christian, let me say that this guy is a total farse. Seriously, this guy makes me want to puke...or break his nose. Maybe both. I sincerely hope that no one who reads those signs and hears this mental health patient ranting believes for even one second that he's got a clue about Christianity. Jesus hated no one. Even those who killed Him, He asked for God to forgive them. This guy's teaching is heretical trash, and his writings are not good enough for me to wipe my butt with. Please, don't give this schmuck another second of your time, and let these inbred trailer-jockeys preach to themselves. Maybe they'll go the way of Marshall Applewhite and his black Nike wearing, Jell-o eating posse. :rolleyes:

#606591 - 02/12/07 10:40 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
As a faithful, church-going, Bible-believing Christian, let me say that this guy is a total farse. Seriously, this guy makes me want to puke...or break his nose. Maybe both. I sincerely hope that no one who reads those signs and hears this mental health patient ranting believes for even one second that he's got a clue about Christianity. Jesus hated no one. Even those who killed Him, He asked for God to forgive them. This guy's teaching is heretical trash, and his writings are not good enough for me to wipe my butt with. Please, don't give this schmuck another second of your time, and let these inbred trailer-jockeys preach to themselves. Maybe they'll go the way of Marshall Applewhite and his black Nike wearing, Jell-o eating posse. :rolleyes:
Ditto brother

#606592 - 03/12/07 04:12 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser:
I do like Landover Baptist, though.... HERE
Funny funny stuff. I love it!

#606593 - 03/12/07 05:55 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Skatchkins:
Quote:
[b]As a faithful, church-going, Bible-believing Christian, let me say that this guy is a total farse. Seriously, this guy makes me want to puke...or break his nose. Maybe both. I sincerely hope that no one who reads those signs and hears this mental health patient ranting believes for even one second that he's got a clue about Christianity. Jesus hated no one. Even those who killed Him, He asked for God to forgive them. This guy's teaching is heretical trash, and his writings are not good enough for me to wipe my butt with. Please, don't give this schmuck another second of your time, and let these inbred trailer-jockeys preach to themselves. Maybe they'll go the way of Marshall Applewhite and his black Nike wearing, Jell-o eating posse. :rolleyes:
Ditto brother[/b]
Ditto on that ditto. [ThumbsUp]

#606594 - 03/12/07 06:00 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
This family hates everyone.

They are also big with hating Jews and believe in many Jewish conspiracy theories about control of the world.

I won't sit through the whole hour of the video, but I thought it was interesting at the protest they showed, some guy in a car waiting for the light told them he didn't agree with the gay lifestyle and they started yelling and attacking him.

It also seems that most of the adults in that family are lawyers.

I'd like to see these people get the shit beat out of them for protesting military funerals.

#606595 - 03/12/07 08:10 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well...at least the girls are adamant that they aren't interested in getting married ever...I know it's BS and they're lying, but as long as mom says no, it looks like they won't be reproducing with the rest of the gene pool...

#606596 - 03/12/07 08:25 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Well...at least the girls are adamant that they aren't interested in getting married ever...I know it's BS and they're lying, but as long as mom says no, it looks like they won't be reproducing with the rest of the gene pool...
It's only a matter of time. They will. Their parents exert so much control over them and keep them away from any contact, but at the same time the parents also know that if they don't command their kids to reproduce, their "church" dies along with them.

Not that that is a bad thing.....

I found it to be a fascinating documentary. I really felt awful for the 7 year old family member that got a Sonic cup full of pop thrown at his head.

When that angry old patriarch of the family dies, everyone should go protest his funeral.

#606597 - 03/12/07 08:34 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
This family hates everyone.

They are also big with hating Jews and believe in many Jewish conspiracy theories about control of the world.
Their thinking is astonishing. They, like the KKK and the Aryan Nation, all claim to be Christian organizations. Christian! As in, "we follow Jesus Christ and live based on His teachings." Yet for some unfathomable reason, they simply fail to acknowledge that Jesus, the one whom they claim is their source of wisdom and guidance, was a full-fledge, devout, practicing JEW!!! Here's your sign...

#606598 - 03/12/07 10:35 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that the oldest girl (the cute one) really was thinking for a second, and the guy turned her off by attacking her beliefs instead of making her think for herself. Wrong approach to woo and sway someone.

She has hope, there is a shred of humanity left in her. She needs to find a "outside friend" and right soon..

The rest of them are as from the video, Wacky. I felt sorry for the 7 year old getting knocked in the head for something he doesn't even understand.

#606599 - 03/12/07 07:10 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

#606600 - 03/12/07 08:06 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Yet for some unfathomable reason, they simply fail to acknowledge that Jesus, the one whom they claim is their source of wisdom and guidance, was a full-fledge, devout, practicing [b]JEW!!! Here's your sign...[/b]
Well, he couldn't exactly be a Christian, could he? Follow himself?

laugh
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#606601 - 03/12/07 08:09 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:

I know Fred was disbarred...a couple of the others might have been, too.

The sad thing is, even with this thread, we are giving them the attention they want.

I have a friend who is in the Patriot Guard. Just like the Patriot Guard, he will go anywhere asked to make sure Westboro is drowned out. Pretty cool that a group started this.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#606602 - 03/12/07 08:16 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
PDXterra Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Personally, I found Michael Moore\'s approach to WBC pretty entertaining.

#606603 - 03/12/07 10:25 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

Quote:
[b]
I know Fred was disbarred...a couple of the others might have been, too.

The sad thing is, even with this thread, we are giving them the attention they want.

I have a friend who is in the Patriot Guard. Just like the Patriot Guard, he will go anywhere asked to make sure Westboro is drowned out. Pretty cool that a group started this.[/b]
I know Fred was disbarred. I've never heard of anyone else in that family being disbarred.

Most of Fred's kids became lawyers.

What is really annoying about this family is that much of the media tries to portray them as Christians when they really aren't Christians. They are just basically a cult.

Much of the media also tries to portray them as right wingers or conservatives. That is a complete lie.

These people are Democrats. Fred Phelps has ran for many political offices and is a life long Democrat. His family has had fund raisers in the past where Al Gore and his wife were guests. The Phelps' were invited to both Clinton inaguaral ceremonies.

Did the BBC guy making this documentary mention that these people are Democrats or have a history of being Democrats? Did he even bother questioning them regarding their political party affiliations considering some of their protests involve politics? If not, how can anyone say that it was a good or even remotely complete documentary?

I don't like these people, but I can tell you one thing for certain. If these Phelps scum were Republicans, every single mention of them in the media would also include the word Republican.

#606604 - 07/12/07 06:08 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
I agree that the oldest daughter seems to be one estrogen dose away from splitting. I think the only thing that keeps her there is the fear of the unknown and the knowledge that her past history and family name will leave her excluded from most social settings. I love people like these that pick and choose what's a sin from the same book of the Bible. They are anti-Jewish yet base most of their ideology on the books written by and for the Jews. Notice how the mother talked about sex - got very specific, but stopped when getting to anything beyond married male and female. So I guess doggie-style isn't considered perverted to them, which is strange because most religions define anything outside of the Missionary Position to be sinful. Thank God For WBC Not Being Fruitful And Multiplying - too wordy for a sign? Would their church building catching on fire be considered a sign from God? Maybe God hates the 7 year old who got smacked with the 7-11 drink.

Edit: Did anyone notice the Xterra?

#606605 - 09/12/07 11:26 PM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am headed for hell. Crap frown

#606606 - 10/12/07 10:18 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
babyX Offline

Eric and I keep an eye out on the Patriot Guard's happenings so that if there's a need in our area, we can go help out.

It is beyond sad that there's even a need for the Patriot Guard.

#606607 - 10/12/07 10:27 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:

It is beyond sad that there's even a need for the Patriot Guard.
I couldn't agree with you more.

You're still beautiful baby.

#606608 - 10/12/07 10:47 AM Re: The Most Hated Family In America - Westboro Baptist Church
babyX Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:

[b]It is beyond sad that there's even a need for the Patriot Guard.
I couldn't agree with you more.

You're still beautiful baby.[/b]
laugh

Date and time noted.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal