shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#621 - 25/03/05 10:17 AM Attn: SoCal X owners -- need help finding a fabricator
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey there,

I had an idea for fabricating an additional piece to my yakima load warrior to hold a few jerry cans up there safely. I'm toying around with this because I want to carry two, maybe three fuel cans + a water can up there, but I don't think the sides of the rack are tall enough. I'm basing the design on this rover's rack I saw.

Anyway, to all of you SoCal X owners out there, can anyone reccomend a friendly fab shop that doesn't mind working on custom projects, does good work and, in general, are good people to deal with? It'll be a simple enough item, i think, but I can't weld and don't know anyone who does.

I appreciate the input.

#622 - 25/03/05 06:46 PM Re: Attn: SoCal X owners -- need help finding a fabricator
usarock69 Offline

Loc: Redondo Beach, CA
Try calling Steve Rayner at All J Products (909) 352-2556, they made my sliders and they were family owned business always willing to go the extra mile... If he cannot help you, he might be able to point you to the right direction...just mention SCCX to him.

PS: Their shop is in Riverside, though.

Spend a bit of time in your Xterra and you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

#623 - 25/03/05 07:29 PM Re: Attn: SoCal X owners -- need help finding a fabricator
Anonymous
Unregistered

I PM'd you.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal