2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#636578 - 17/04/05 06:01 PM must do full exhaust!
Anonymous
Unregistered

hello everyone. I seached the forums for all exhaust tips and didnt find much info on anyone doing a complete exhaust from the from the front cats back. Heres my delema.. I never noticed this until today when I got curious to see how big the exhaust on my wife xterra was when I noticed the tail pipe was bent about 40 degrees from where it should be. It has probably been like that since she bought it last May. However I cant just do a simple cat back being there is more rust than I like seeing on the entire exhaust. What I havent found is anyone selling a complete exhaust with crossover pipe from the front back only cat back ones. From what I have read here there is only two cats right after the manifolds and the next thing inline is a premuffler so I can eliminate that with a straight pipe to a muffler. Just can seem to find an aftermarket one. Any help on this would be great and then my wifes xterra can sound like a real truck not a honda. Oh yah she LOVES my Dodge diesels 4" but I told her we cant go that big on hers!

#636579 - 18/04/05 02:13 AM Re: must do full exhaust!
Anonymous
Unregistered

NISMO cat back includes the "Y" pipe.

#636580 - 18/04/05 06:30 PM Re: must do full exhaust!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks I looked at it. I do want to remove the premufflers anyway because the heat shields rattle too much. Does any manufacturer make a kit to eliminate them?

#636581 - 20/04/05 11:13 AM Re: must do full exhaust!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Find a reputable local exhaust shop and have them custom bend the pipes you need. You'll likely find that to be a cheaper alternative than the bolt on kits.

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal