2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#636931 - 31/01/04 09:33 AM Watched my friends Xterra 4Wheelin video last night, sweet truck!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Went over to my buddies’ house yesterday evening. Aside from the fact he just got a new H/D wide screen, he wanted all of us to watch his homemade video of his Xterra “Booney-Crashin”

He’s got a 2003 SE 3.3L (auto) 2” lift I believe a company that starts with a (C )? A winch setup with ARB front bumper I believe, 31X10.5 rubber and the rest is stock. Anyhow, I was really impressed by these things off-road abilities. He had it in mud up to the door sills, he was going sideways and sliding, but the X just looked poised and in it’s element. There were a few shot of it climbing a rock-slab, incline where a stock vehicle normally wouldn’t be able to climb, but the X just took it in stride. If I could grade the vehicle just on it’s intended propose, I’d give it an A+ and I haven’t even been in one off-road yet, the video alone could sell it. He said they were at the Off-Road park for about 4 hours, not once did he get stuck. Also he ended up pulling out some clown in an ’87 2wd Hardbody and a guy that had a sprung-over, trail ready ’81 Toyota with 33” boggers.

-Ryan

#636932 - 31/01/04 09:48 AM Re: Watched my friends Xterra 4Wheelin video last night, sweet truck!
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
We feel your love.

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal