2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#642638 - 14/08/04 11:40 AM He Can't Drive 95....Couldn't resist
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since he closed the topic, I had to start a new one to "help out"...
Here is a link for him, he'll want to leave it on his desktop for his loved ones to use when required...it is the answer to why our insurance rates are going up though...

URL and link removed by xoc to prevent lawyers from reading their web site logs and investigating XOC, then coming here and trolling.

#642639 - 15/08/04 01:17 PM Re: He Can't Drive 95....Couldn't resist
OnlyOneDR Offline

That link is a bunch of bullcrap anyway. You cannot drive a truck like a car. Lawyers are the one choosing profits over common sense. Many people involved in rollover accidents with their SUVs and trucks caused their own problems.

Ford had touted their new IRS version of the Explorer to be much more safe (i.e. less rollover prone) and yet I still know people personally that have been involved in rollover accidents with that "truck". And then to make matters worse they are going to try to sue Ford for their problems.

Battleship - 2001 Frontier Desert Runner
NOAS Club Membership Coordinator and Treasurer 2016-2017
http://www.noas4x4club.com/

#642640 - 15/08/04 06:28 PM Re: He Can't Drive 95....Couldn't resist
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
cry me a fu*king river. learn to drive a damn vehicle within it's dynamic limits and shit like that won't happen. if you don't what a dynamic limit is then maybe you need to take a performance driving course!!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#642641 - 15/08/04 07:13 PM Re: He Can't Drive 95....Couldn't resist
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
But wow, what an impressive animatron reading the text on that web page. What scumbags!

#642642 - 16/08/04 07:27 PM Re: He Can't Drive 95....Couldn't resist
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jeezoww, all this back and forth [Argue] because I wanna drive my X fast? Sorry about the topic getting closed--I did'nt close it,at least not knowingly. But ya know what? Since posting my absurdity, I've talked this over with my chaplain. He says, speeding in SUV's is a sin, especially the X. He also said, I don't have any cool links to prove it to you, but just trust me. I get it on good authority. Thank you Chaplain, your advice gets better all the time. OOHOHOHOyes, better all the time. [Wave]

#642643 - 16/08/04 08:08 PM Re: He Can't Drive 95....Couldn't resist
Anonymous
Unregistered

LMFAO! That's the funniest dam# thing I've heard all day....

... slap your Chaplain on the back for me...

#642644 - 22/08/04 12:58 PM Re: He Can't Drive 95....Couldn't resist
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey if you wana see your X in the "TRIPLE DIGITS" then just read the your speedometer in the Kilometers wink

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal