shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#644561 - 19/05/03 03:49 AM Performance Options...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Brand new Xterra owner... I just picked up a Denim Blue 2K Xterra on Saturday so I can take my Z off the road and build it up... Never thought I would fall in love with an SUV. But the X is the coolest... Now I was just wondering what is the best Exhaust and Intake for the X. I didn't plan on upgrading her but you all know how that works... laugh

#644562 - 19/05/03 06:39 AM Re: Performance Options...
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Please, take some time to root through the old posts in this section. Don't suppose this has been discussed before do ya?

:rolleyes:
Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#644563 - 19/05/03 02:58 PM Re: Performance Options...
DesertMike Offline

Loc: Malmstrom AFB, MT
SpeedinZ,

I usually try to put a link in my replies, but your topic has alot of returns on it. If you do a search and type in exhaust, it'll give you a butt load of returns, and the same for headers. You could also check out the manufacturers forum (I think you have already) and they discuss some stuff about SLR headers there. I know when I first got on here (which wasn't to long ago actually) I thought just the posts I saw was all that was available to view. But the search function will answer most questions you have, fast and you don't even have to wait for someone to repond to you. By the way, congrats on your new X, you're gonna love it! Let us know how your installs go!

Take Care,
Mike [Smoking]

Moderator:  krisjon, sky 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal