2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#662758 - 21/04/06 05:31 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Auditor_Kevin:
Derek Lee out for at least 3 months. Geezus mother fucking cock sucking christ. What the goddam cocksucking fuck do us Cub fans have to do to get a mutherfucking break.

mad mad mad mad mad
[LOL] A break? Cubs fans get a break? [LOL] That's a good one. [LOL]

I thought the whole thing about being a Cubs fan is that you know you're a fan of a team that will never win the World Series and that's alright.

#662759 - 25/04/06 04:23 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

And Pujols hits his 12th...with 28 RBI...holy shit laugh

Cibs fans get a break...I always htought that was something that was impossible as well :rolleyes:

#662760 - 26/04/06 02:11 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Giants are off to a pretty good start despite the Barry "situation." It's hard to imagine that geriatric outfield holding up for the entire season though. Oh well, at least we'll finish ahead of the Dodgers again. laugh

#662761 - 26/04/06 02:25 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
GrumpyTom Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Sorry FlyFishing, but it's not gonna happen. I'll be amazed if the Giants have more than half their opening day roster available in the second half of the season. At least the Dodger's injury-ridden players are young... they could always turn it around and have a good number of years left. The Giants must have several ambulances just outside the fences waiting for someone to have a heart attack...

#662762 - 26/04/06 02:29 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Spit] [LOL] Yeah, you're right about the chance of one of our old geezers croaking on the field. But, hey, if the Dodgers finish ahead of the Giants in the standings, it will be me dying of shock.

#662763 - 01/05/06 07:43 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great first month of baseball I would say! How about them Rockies winning on the road!!! And the Cards are 17-8! When Rolen finally clears his chest and comes back it will be even worse for pitchers...Murders Row is back!!!! The Reds are obviously not going to stay at this level but it is fun to watch all the HRs for now...poor Cubbies...The CWS look good as expected...the Red Sox look better then expected...the NYM look good but will it last (nope)...I love watching Bonds flounder...best division in baseball is easily the NL East...worst is the NL West but the AL west is close so far...

I certainly hope the whole season isn't like yesterday for Pujols...4 BB (2 IBB)...what a pansy Robinson is, just pitch to the guy and enjoy it either way...there never used to be all this intentional walk bullshit "back in the day", either the pitcher won or the hitter won...Ruth, Aaron, Williams and all the greats never had to worry about getting walked 4 times in a game...what an April though for Ablert though....346, 14HR, 32 BRI, 27 R, 2 SB, 28 BB...cannot think of a better opening month (statisically) ever...I cannot think of anything better then Pujols knocking out 75 HR and taking all that away from Bonds...except maybe STL finally not choking in the playoffs...GO CARDS GO!!!

#662764 - 01/05/06 08:56 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy:
best division in baseball is easily the NL East...worst is the NL West but the AL west is close so far...
Um, ok.. wtf are you talking about? The three best teams in the NL are all in the NL Central... easily the best division... once again. The East has ONE freakin' team above .500, the Central has 5 and the West has 2.

BTW, why no mention of the Astros? Does it surprise me? No, they're only the reigning National League champs. [Freak] Don't worry, you're not alone. The national media does the same thing. That's alright though. We'll win it once again, only this year it will be much easier now that we have Lance to start the season. The Rocket will sign here shortly and we'll run away with the whole thing. laugh

Chisox vs. Astros II [ThumbsUp]

#662765 - 01/05/06 09:50 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah I ment to say the NL Central...NL Central by far...just mistyped or something...

The reason I didn't mention the Stro's is because: A) being a Cards fan I hate them wink and B) I don't think the Rocket is going to play for them again so there season will die with him ...

Berkman has been spectacular, but Biggio is aging, Wilson is a bum, and Burke is a flash in the pan...Tavarez is a mystery to me though so far, could be huge but just isn't ther eyet?...W Rodriquez will flounder and Neive, Bucholz and Backe worry me...Oswalt is solid though and Ensberg-Berkman are $$$ but Tavarez, Lane, Wilson, Burke just don't seem like a championship OF to me...Lidge doesn't seem the same since the HR in the playoffs either...(just MHO)

CWS vs STL

#662766 - 01/05/06 02:35 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
Tavarez, Lane, Wilson, Burke just don't seem like a championship OF to me
Compared to what? Edmonds, Encarnación, and Taguchi?

Love the funnies!

[LOL]

#662767 - 01/05/06 03:07 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Cleetus Clive Cleeborn:
Quote:
[b]Tavarez, Lane, Wilson, Burke just don't seem like a championship OF to me

Love the funnies!

[LOL] [/b]
You can't forget about the ever-dangerous Larry Bigbie.

#662768 - 01/05/06 04:51 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Tavarez, Lane, Wilson, Burke just don't seem like a championship OF to me

Love the funnies!

[LOL] [/b]
Never said anything about the Cards OF which needs help...but since you made the comment Edmonds-Encarnacion-Taguchi is easily equal to Lan-Tavarez-Burke...but the STL pitching staff is superior to HOU...

#662769 - 01/05/06 05:49 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
PrimeX Offline

Roger is coming back in June. Bank on it. He'll no doubt help our league leading ERA pitching staff. wink

As for the NL Central, I've got nothing but love for my STL peeps. They've always been class for the most part and their knowledge of the game is far superior to that of most casual baseball fan. I respect the history of the Pirates, and the Brewers are a fun up and coming team to watch. The Reds run with the big boys every April/May, then show their 4th place addiction come summer. Not scared.

I only diss the Cubs. Can't stand 'em, never will.

#662770 - 01/05/06 05:54 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Roger is coming back in June. Bank on it. He'll no doubt help our league leading ERA pitching staff. wink

As for the NL Central, I've got nothing but love for my STL peeps. They've always been class for the most part and their knowledge of the game is far superior to that of most casual baseball fan. I respect the history of the Pirates, and the Brewers are a fun up and coming team to watch. The Reds run with the big boys every April/May, then show their 4th place addiction come summer. Not scared.

I only diss the Cubs. Can't stand 'em, never will.
I must agree, I don't hate the Stros organization, they are solid and always are, much respect...agree on the Cubs too though...Go Cards Go!

#662771 - 02/05/06 01:15 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

#662772 - 03/05/06 08:24 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Jeters Mini Balls [LOL]

#662773 - 03/05/06 08:24 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
BigE515 Offline

Jeters Mini Balls [LOL]

#662774 - 03/05/06 08:37 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
one down, what 18 to go?
anyway, when will they learn about this friggin' guy? I knew it as soon as he stepped in. I told my wife, he's gonna hit a home run here, and he did. I hate Ortiz.

#662775 - 03/05/06 08:48 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
BigE515 Offline

"2005 Keeper League Champion" [Finger] haha

Who's your Papi? How do you like Damon? I don't miss him, though I do miss laughing when he throws the ball in from the outfield.

laugh

#662776 - 03/05/06 10:29 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
The scariest part of that post is the fact that he looks just like that when he throws. Oh well, I think he and Bernie are a wash in the field, the Yanks wanted him for the offense...

#662777 - 03/05/06 10:46 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
BigE515 Offline

He does throw like a girl and that little skip/hop right before he throws? [LOL] [LOL] His mom definitely taught him how throw a baseball! Good luck this season and good luck to the Devils too! wink

#662778 - 04/05/06 07:56 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
PrimeX Offline

Go 'Stros, Go!

'Sup Cards?

[Finger]

#662779 - 05/05/06 10:37 AM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is it really a sweep if it's only a two game set? Seems kind of suspect to me . . .

#662780 - 05/05/06 12:13 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
Anonymous
Unregistered

not a sweep in my books...only 2 games...2 games that STL shit the bed on...dammit

#662781 - 05/05/06 12:26 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
not a sweep in my books...only 2 games...2 games that STL shit the bed on...dammit
Unless of course it was the other way around, right? :rolleyes: [Finger]

It's a sweep... always has been. Anytime a team wins all the games in a particular series (2 games, 3 games, 5 games or 7 games), it's a sweep. However, the lower number you have, the least amount of importance. I'm not bragging about a 2 game sweep because a) it's just two games and b) there's a lot of baseball left. What I don't get is why ESPN and the media has such a boner for Pujols and nothing about Berkman who's just as good (if not better considering he's a switch hitter).

#662782 - 05/05/06 12:54 PM Re: MLB 06 talk...
BigE515 Offline

Ohhhh boy....

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal