shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#665980 - 28/08/05 08:33 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
The texas home schedule sucks....with the exception of TT, though if its anything like last year, that wont be much of a game either [LOL] [Finger] [/QB]
So true! [ThumbsUp] Maybe we'll show up like we did 2 years ago when our kicker missed the game winner. [Freak]

#665981 - 03/09/05 08:53 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
They did?
http://aggieathletics.com/pressRelease.php?PRID=8942

laugh :p

Buh bye Aggies! [Finger] Go Tigers! [LOL] Looks like the media darlings came back to earth... and it only took their first game. Maybe the media will finally learn to rank teams and predictions based on other things instead of going by the name on the front of their jerseys, but I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Now, I've had my share of loving of a team that was always over-ranked by the name on their jersey, but the Irish looked damn good today, didn't they? laugh

#665982 - 03/09/05 08:58 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

it must be a dream......OU went down AND A&M went down.....someone pinch me

[Finger]

Hook 'em

#665983 - 03/09/05 08:59 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If only t.u. had lost as well, it would have been the trifecta. Down Horns!

#665984 - 04/09/05 01:45 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
:p

#665985 - 04/09/05 07:27 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
sdx Offline

Loc: Boston
Go USC! :p

#665986 - 06/09/05 09:43 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

So much for Oklahoma. Good thing, too. I was getting tired of watching them get their ass handed to 'em in the championship game...

As of right now, they've been blown out of the last 2 games they've played...

#665987 - 07/09/05 05:35 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
As of right now, they've been blown out of the last 2 games they've played...
I wouldn't call losing 17-10 being "blown out". 55-19... now that's blown out.

#665988 - 07/09/05 09:55 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
I would call losing 17-10 to the Frogs a blow out.

#665989 - 07/09/05 09:58 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
off2cjb Offline

Their season is over. Go anyone but ND.

#665990 - 07/09/05 10:28 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
I would call losing 17-10 to the Frogs a blow out.
TCU really isn't that bad. Granted, they still shouldn't be losing to them, but TCU definitely didn't "blow them out".

BTW, life is good again. Both of my favorite teams are in the Top 25... Texas Tech is 19/21 and Notre Dame is 23/20. [ThumbsUp]

#665991 - 07/09/05 11:43 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's freaking TCU. What were they, about 30 point underdogs?? Geez... And from what I saw, OK was fairly lucky to have scored 10. They should have had 3. Granted, 17-3 still isn't a blowout, but wasn't OK the runner's up in last year's BCS... For the reigning #2 team in the country, that's pretty sad.

#665992 - 07/09/05 12:25 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
It's freaking TCU. What were they, about 30 point underdogs?? Geez... And from what I saw, OK was fairly lucky to have scored 10. They should have had 3. Granted, 17-3 still isn't a blowout, but wasn't OK the runner's up in last year's BCS... For the reigning #2 team in the country, that's pretty sad.
Sad, yes... I agree. Just saying they weren't blown out is all. Wait, why am I defending them? I hate OU! Ha Ha, OU lost to TCU. Texas Tech hung 70 on TCU last year. [LOL]

#665993 - 08/09/05 07:50 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
But I will say that they will lose to Ohio St., Oklahoma, Texas A&M and/or Texas Tech.

Are you high or just not good at the internet?

#665994 - 08/09/05 07:59 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Primary Xtc:
Are you high or just not good at the internet?
Turn off the UT homer blinders there buddy. If you don't think they can lose one of those games, I got to question who's high.

#665995 - 08/09/05 08:33 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

We have the best O-line in the game. We also have one of the top ranked Defensive lines in the game; perhaps the best secondary in the country and very fast linebackers. We're triple stacked at RB (Ramonce Taylor= stud) and we have the number 1 playmaker in the game leading the offense. Our WR's? I dunno...It all depends on Youngs arm if his legs need a rest. wink

Ohio State = Very tough game. Great traditions on both sides. Ohio State will run multiple 3+ WR sets early and often. Texas needs to set the run up early to have success and spy Ginn X 2 at all times. Only game that scares the shit out of me.

Oklahoma- After watching them dominate TCU...well I can't say I'm too worried about that one.

Tech- Next. There's this thing called a "defense." This is something Tech doesn't understand.

aTm- Overrated much? They're not even in the same league as UT this season. Again.

#665996 - 08/09/05 09:06 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Blah blah blah. You can ramble all you want about how Texas has the best this and the best that in the nation. Until there's a #1 next to their name at the end of the year, the don't have the best anything. And you're forgetting one huge factor... Mack freakin' Brown. He'll blow it like always. All I can say about the Ohio State game... good luck. You're going to need it.
Quote:
Oklahoma- After watching them dominate TCU...well I can't say I'm too worried about that one.
Which is perfect for Stoops and the Sooners. Ya'll keep thinking that.
Quote:
Tech- Next. There's this thing called a "defense." This is something Tech doesn't understand.
I didn't realize I opened the year 2001 forum. I guess I do suck at the internet. Newsflash... Tech has defense now to compliment the number one office in the country.
Quote:
aTm- Overrated much? They're not even in the same league as UT this season. Again.
As much as I agree that aTm is once again over-rated like usual, that's the difference between you (the simple mind sports fan) and I. Yes, on paper, UT should definitely win. However, I realize this is college football and anything can happen in a rivalry game. Anything. Especially when the underdog is at home.

#665997 - 09/09/05 06:46 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
I didn't realize I opened the year 2001 forum. I guess I do suck at the internet. Newsflash... Tech has defense now to compliment the number one office in the country.
Good luck with that #1 office, mensa. Hope it's a corner one. Sorry if I laugh at this "defense" that you speak of. Taco Tech and D go together as well as "class" and "Tech Fan".

Quote:
that's the difference between you (the simple mind sports fan) and I. Yes
Simple minded sports fan? [LOL] You're either trolling, melting or you're bathing in dolt juice.

FYI- I bleed sports and burnt orange blood flows very well, brainiac. Nice fart in the wind, though. Throw shit and hope it sticks to the wall much?

Quote:
Yes, on paper, UT should definitely win. However, I realize this is college football and anything can happen in a rivalry game. Anything. Especially when the underdog is at home.
Nice vision. It's nuggets of wisdom like that that push sports brains like you past us simple minds, eh?

This could be a tough game being at Kyle Field and facing Reggie and the other seniors who would love nothing more than to beat UT in their last hoorah, but they have way too many holes in their run D as Clemson exposed, and their offense loves to play the disappearing act way too often. Texas will expose these, although I look for it to be a last quarter win for the Horns.

Thanksgiving and rivalry week. Love that shit.

#665998 - 09/09/05 08:39 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Let me first say... damn, it's so good to have football back. I missed this shit!
Quote:
Good luck with that #1 office, mensa. Hope it's a corner one. Sorry if I laugh at this "defense" that you speak of. Taco Tech and D go together as well as "class" and "Tech Fan".
Ewwwh.. good one. You got me there. You've once again exposed my internet skills. I don't not use proper grammer to well and my spelleng isn't very well when talken smac on a mesage bored.
Quote:
Simple minded sports fan? [LOL] You're either trolling, melting or you're bathing in dolt juice.

FYI- I bleed sports and burnt orange blood flows very well, brainiac. Nice fart in the wind, though. Throw shit and hope it sticks to the wall much?
What a surprise! I would have never guess you bled burnt orange. [Freak] Unfortunately, all of your predictions come from the heart instead of actually being realistic. That's OK, Texas is a scary team to me as a Tech fan because of all the talent they get, but as long as they have Mack Brown, I can live comfortably knowing he'll never win a big one for them. Hell, Tech would be on the verge of 3-peating like USC is this year if they had all that talent that Texas has had over the years.
Quote:
Nice vision. It's nuggets of wisdom like that that push sports brains like you past us simple minds, eh?

This could be a tough game being at Kyle Field and facing Reggie and the other seniors who would love nothing more than to beat UT in their last hoorah, but they have way too many holes in their run D as Clemson exposed, and their offense loves to play the disappearing act way too often. Texas will expose these, although I look for it to be a last quarter win for the Horns.

Thanksgiving and rivalry week. Love that shit.
Wow, the simple minded sports fan is basing all of the season one the first week in football again. First, it was Oklahoma and TCU. Now, it's the Clemson A&M game. When Tech blows out the School of the Blind Campus A by 100 this weekend in their first game, I guess that means Tech is going to blow out Texas too. [Laughing]

#665999 - 09/09/05 09:54 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

Quote:
all of your predictions come from the heart instead of actually being realistic.
vs.

Quote:
Tech has defense now to compliment the number one office in the country.
You must be pretty flexible they way you kick your own ass with ease.

Quote:
Mack Brown, I can live comfortably knowing he'll never win a big one for them.
Since when did the Rose Bowl bow to such competition as the Alamo Bowl? The Rose Bowl is a huge game. It's regarded as the #1 game besides the National Championship in every circle, is it not? Do you bathe in Sporting News and ESPN atricles?

Quote:
Wow, the simple minded sports fan is basing all of the season one the first week in football again. First, it was Oklahoma and TCU. Now, it's the Clemson A&M game.
You entertain yourself a lot, don't you? Put on your helmet and the walls won't hurt as much. [Wave]

#666000 - 09/09/05 10:00 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

At least We (OU)can make it to the National Championship. BSC bowls 4 of 5 years. What has your team done lately [Finger]

#666001 - 09/09/05 10:12 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

FYI- Some reasons I'm not worried about OU;

Their D is down to starting walk ons on the D-Line. They lost a Heisman QB and are now relying on two kids who couldn't hit the ocean from the beach in spring or fall drills, then were exposed at HOME vs. TCU. Imagine what's gonna happen when they face a secondary as good as ours? Boom goes the Dynamite much?

Adrian has a high ankle sprain. High ankle sprains tend to linger, which doesn't bode well for their young offense. Their receivers lack experience, and apparently the ability to catch. This too has been talked about through spring and fall practices.

They're now planning on starting Rhett Bomar and benching Paul Thompson vs. Tulsa. I have no doubt OU will settle down and once again find the win column many times this year, but I can promise you it won't be against Texas. Their inexperience in the RRSO will have their minds racing once they enter the Cotton Bowl and Young and Co. will enjoy taking advantage of this opportunity.

As for aTm- I'm sure Reggie was all over Mobley and Carter this week for dropping such catchable passes last week. Courtney Lewis looked alright, but does he not seem a bit slower than in years past? The quickness from his early days seems to be lost in my opinion.. Reggie is fucking money. Too bad his receivers hands were soaking in buttah.

Their D is overrated as it has been since Franchione took over the reigns. If Appel leads the team in tackles again they are dire trouble. The only thing that scares me almost as much as playing in the Horsehose- playing at Kyle Field. Like I said, close game, but we have too much depth and too many playmakers on both sides of the ball for aTm to stop this year.

Simple mind and whatsuch. [Wave]

#666002 - 09/09/05 10:13 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Oh that's right... Tech's never up there as one of the best "offenses" in the nation... I forgot. :rolleyes:
Quote:
Since when did the Rose Bowl bow to such competition as the Alamo Bowl? The Rose Bowl [b]is a huge game. It's regarded as the #1 game besides the National Championship in every circle, is it not? Do you bathe in Sporting News and ESPN atricles?[/b]
Yes, congratulations on another meaningless bowl win that everyone but whorn fan will forget after this year. I still remember how over-rated Michigan was, but hey... it's nice to have a big name on your jersey I guess. Still, that's fine. Let's say it is was a big game. What does that make it, 1 and 20 overall? [Uh Oh !] [LOL]
Quote:
You entertain yourself a lot, don't you? Put on your helmet and the walls won't hurt as much. [Wave]
Hey, no using the same put downs that you use when arguing politics! [Smoking]

#666003 - 09/09/05 10:15 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by skaggs396:
At least We (OU)can make it to the National Championship. BSC bowls 4 of 5 years. What has your team done lately [Finger]
Yeah, props on those embarrassing defeats the last two years. Those were AWESOME! I mean seriously, I had a great time watching 'em. smile

As for us, we won the Holiday bowl once! W00T! [Finger]

#666004 - 09/09/05 10:17 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Everyone loves to hate OU because we are always at the top. This year is a rebuilding year. We are young and inexperienced. This is the nature of college football.

Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal