shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#666030 - 23/09/05 10:52 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
MICHIGAN!.......Not [Crybaby]

#666031 - 24/09/05 04:59 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris..:
Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
[b]There's only one real "Tech".

I can't wait until GT goes down to the Orange Bowl to ass-stomp the Hurricanes! smile
[Spit] [Spit] [/b]
Yeah I think you may have been like Lee Corso and under-rated the real Tech.

#666032 - 24/09/05 05:34 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by mjm4soccer:
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris..:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
[b]There's only one real "Tech".

I can't wait until GT goes down to the Orange Bowl to ass-stomp the Hurricanes! smile
[Spit] [Spit] [/b]
Yeah I think you may have been like Lee Corso and under-rated the real Tech.[/b]
Thta was a damn ASS WHOOPIN! frown

#666033 - 24/09/05 08:57 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Well, I took advantage of my evacuation from Houston, and went to the Texas Tech game. They played the almighty Indiana State. [Freak] Hey, did you know Larry Bird went there? That's all I heard about this game. [Spit] Anyway, it's always fun to see my team put up 49 in the first half. Our 2nd and 3rd team didn't really do much though. Anyway, we have a pretty good shot at being undefeated when we roll into Austin to face UT. [ThumbsUp] With that said, I wasn't as impressed with our team like I thought I was going to be this year. frown

#666034 - 25/09/05 08:34 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Nismo, I watched the game on webcast and I have to say that I was a little dissapointed also. But, I think that ws because they had a couple of players get injured so they kind of layed off a bit. I'mgoing to be up there for next weeks game and i'm hoping some conference games get them pumped and undefeated when they roll into Austin. All in all I thought it was a good showing but some improvements will definitely need to be made.

#666035 - 25/09/05 01:03 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Well, I took advantage of my evacuation from Houston, and went to the Texas Tech game. They played the almighty Indiana State. [Freak] Hey, did you know Larry Bird went there? That's all I heard about this game. [Spit] Anyway, it's always fun to see my team put up 49 in the first half. Our 2nd and 3rd team didn't really do much though. Anyway, we have a pretty good shot at being undefeated when we roll into Austin to face UT. [ThumbsUp] With that said, I wasn't as impressed with our team like I thought I was going to be this year. frown
your coach is a dumbass........100 points my ass...I don't mind that you score a lot of points, but promising 100 points just proves your coach is a piece of crap. :rolleyes:

hey porsche....how about louisville eh??? [Finger]

#666036 - 25/09/05 01:43 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I really dont think that Coach Leach promise 100 points. Hodges said, "If we play well and we capitalize on every drive, I think we could score a hundred points. I think if we're going to do it, we need to do it next week. But we're not worried about points. As long as we're moving the ball and getting first downs, the points are going to come."

Then he cleared up what he said by saying this at a press conference. "First of all, I would like to clear up my 100-point comment in regards to Indiana State," Hodges said. "What I meant by that is as an offense if we get the ball 15 times a game, we expect to score every time, and that has nothing to do with Indiana State or their defense. They are a good football team. Obviously here at Tech, we want to play one game a week and they just happen to be our opponent next week. But as an offense, our goal is to get in the end zone every time. I just wanted to clear that up."

#666037 - 25/09/05 08:38 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cruzinfrontier:
your coach is a dumbass........100 points my ass...I don't mind that you score a lot of points, but promising 100 points just proves your coach is a piece of crap. :rolleyes:

hey porsche....how about louisville eh??? [Finger]
Uh, wtf are you talking about? Coach Leach never said such a thing. Our quarterback was misquoted and later explained what he meant by what he said. Coach Leach never said a damn thing so I have no clue where you got that. My guess is that you were playing telephone. [LOL]

Here, why don't you read this ... it's from the "media":
Quote:
"I think that coach Leach showed a lot of class by getting his younger guys in the game," Indiana State coach Lou West said. "They may need those guys down the stretch this season and it is good experience for them. I thought as a team they showed a lot of class and that is something I will not forget."
Oh wait, did someone say that Tech showed class? What kind of drugs did they give him?

Signed,

UT and a&m fans [Freak]

#666038 - 26/09/05 07:51 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
off2cjb Offline

Texas Tech has played nobody worthy of playing. Any huge NCAA school can beat up AA and high school teams. Just wait till Tech plays some teams worthy. They will lose and lose hard. How dare you rank them anywhere the top 30. I can win with their schedule and I'll being my grandmother's old folk's home to start.

#666039 - 26/09/05 08:12 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
I suppose there are worser things than being the Louisville Cardinals this week after losing to South Florida and falling 15 spots... you could be unranked like Oklahoma and Michigan for the first time in what seems like forever...

what's really impressive is that 4 of the top 10 this week are SEC teams...

#666040 - 26/09/05 08:52 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
I suppose there are worser things than being the Louisville Cardinals this week after losing to South Florida and falling 15 spots... you could be unranked like Oklahoma and Michigan for the first time in what seems like forever...

what's really impressive is that 4 of the top 10 this week are SEC teams...
Ugg...

We got our assess handed to us.

Worse I've seen our guys play in 3+ years. It was like watching one of John L. Smith's teams out there... Stupid penalty after stupid penalty after stupid penalty. And that was just the offense... Defensively, this was our worst showing since 1999. Just pathetic.

Oh well. Tickets to California would have been too expensive. 'Least now I can go watch a bowl game in Florida; worse case, Phoenix.

#666041 - 26/09/05 10:46 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Uh, wtf are you talking about? Coach Leach never said such a thing. Our quarterback was misquoted and later explained what he meant by what he said. Coach Leach never said a damn thing so I have no clue where you got that. My guess is that you were playing telephone. [LOL]
does that really matter? doesn't change the fact that your coach is a POS wink :p

Quote:

Oh wait, did someone say that Tech showed class? What kind of drugs did they give him?

Signed,

UT and a&m fans
finally you realize that tech has no class

[Finger]

#666042 - 26/09/05 05:03 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:

Worse I've seen our guys play in 3+ years. It was like watching one of John L. Smith's teams out there... Stupid penalty after stupid penalty after stupid penalty.
Don't hate on John L. Smith... he was a key architect in bringing some respectability to UofL...

Besides, he's doing a fabulous job at Mich. St. these days...

#666043 - 26/09/05 05:46 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
[b]

Worse I've seen our guys play in 3+ years. It was like watching one of John L. Smith's teams out there... Stupid penalty after stupid penalty after stupid penalty.
Don't hate on John L. Smith... he was a key architect in bringing some respectability to UofL...

Besides, he's doing a fabulous job at Mich. St. these days...[/b]
I'll most definately hate on that bastard. Leaving UofL was inevitable. But bad-mouthing them as you go, that was just unacceptable. He burned the bridges down to the ground, and toppled over the foundations, when he left UofL. Fuck him.

#666044 - 27/09/05 06:32 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Texas Tech has played nobody worthy of playing. Any huge NCAA school can beat up AA and high school teams. Just wait till Tech plays some teams worthy. They will lose and lose hard. How dare you rank them anywhere the top 30. I can win with their schedule and I'll being my grandmother's old folk's home to start.
[Spit] Where were you a couple of years ago when Tech had a Top 5 schedule and 9 wins (when tOSU won it all)... yet weren't ranked? What about Kansas State and Nebraska when they ALWAYS play crappy schools? I don't hear you bitching about them. What's funny is that they barely beat those teams while Tech whoops ass like they're supposed to. This is the first and only year Tech has done something like this because of an error in scheduling, yet we're ranked 13 and 16. [Freak] We start playing real schools from now on, including your precious... unranked Oklahoma Sooners. BTW, who's your favorite school now? USC or Texas? You know you have to pick the best schools in the nation. [Finger]

#666045 - 27/09/05 07:27 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Texas Tech has played nobody worthy of playing. Any huge NCAA school can beat up AA and high school teams. Just wait till Tech plays some teams worthy. They will lose and lose hard. How dare you rank them anywhere the top 30. I can win with their schedule and I'll being my grandmother's old folk's home to start.
[Spit] Where were you a couple of years ago when Tech had a Top 5 schedule and 9 wins (when tOSU won it all)... yet weren't ranked? What about Kansas State and Nebraska when they ALWAYS play crappy schools? I don't hear you bitching about them. What's funny is that they barely beat those teams while Tech whoops ass like they're supposed to. This is the first and only year Tech has done something like this because of an error in scheduling, yet we're ranked 13 and 16. [Freak] We start playing real schools from now on, including your precious... unranked Oklahoma Sooners. BTW, who's your favorite school now? USC or Texas? You know you have to pick the best schools in the nation. [Finger] [/b]
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] BooHoo. The Sooners will find themselves. We will see how your team does against bigger and better schools. No, I don't jump on bandwagons. I probably liked some of my teams before you were born. There are no errors in scheduling. I could care less about Texas Tech now or a few years ago. It is the crappy schools that want to play the top dogs, not the top dogs wanting to play the crappy schools. Revenue my friend.

#666046 - 27/09/05 08:14 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] BooHoo. The Sooners will find themselves. We will see how your team does against bigger and better schools. No, I don't jump on bandwagons. I probably liked some of my teams before you were born. There are no errors in scheduling. I could care less about Texas Tech now or a few years ago. It is the crappy schools that want to play the top dogs, not the top dogs wanting to play the crappy schools. Revenue my friend.
Exactly, revenue. Thanks for making my point. Did you get a business degree? I didn't, but I even understand this. 3 non-conference HOME games against crappy schools and a Top 20 ranking or 2 away games and 1 home game against tougher competition? I hope you enjoyed that UT and tOSU game because that'll be the last series like that for Div. I schools under the current crappy BCS system. Even Mack Brown acknowledged that he didn't want this game, but it was agreed upon before even got there. Unless your Notre Dame, why bother playing tough school in non-conference anymore? [Freak]

BTW, if Oklahoma is going to find themselves for one game, I hope it's for the UT game. [ThumbsUp]

#666047 - 01/10/05 07:25 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
The only thing the Spooners are gonna find is burnt orange in the end zone.

Again...and again...and again...

[Wave]

#666048 - 01/10/05 07:38 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Primary Xtc:
[Wave]
Dude, that thing is really gay. Don't use that shit in the TAILGATE, please. [Finger]

#666049 - 01/10/05 08:30 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Ummm, who brought to the Xterra faithful the forum known as the Tailgate? Who went on a year long quest back in 2001 and paid Ian eleventeen dollars to get it up and running?

I think the cool guys name was PRIMARY XTC MOTHER FUCKAH! I DO WHAT I WANT!

[Wave] [Wave] [Wave] [Wave] [Wave] [Wave] [Wave] [Wave]

#666050 - 01/10/05 08:35 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:

[Wave]
That just makes it more gay, dude. Even more gay than people on the XOC that have Porsche as their log-on name. laugh

Anyway, do what you want - your sister just left, and her lips are chapped. You might want to to get her some salve for her X-MAS stocking (for you, X-MAS sticking...or something...I'm hammered). [Finger]

Spankaroo.

#666051 - 01/10/05 09:46 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
The only thing the Spooners are gonna find is burnt orange in the end zone.

Again...and again...and again...

[Wave]
Well, it looks like the Sooners found something this week. As most Longhorn fans realize, they are not going to talk any crap until that final tick runs off the clock and UT has more points on the board. Kind of like Red Sox fan last year. Even though they were up 3 games to 0 and had two outs in the bottom of the 9th with the lead, no one was saying a damn thing. [LOL]

#666052 - 07/10/05 11:24 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Well, game on tomorrow. This might one of the few times I'll say this... GO TEXAS! [ThumbsUp]

#666053 - 07/10/05 11:26 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Well, game on tomorrow. This might one of the few times I'll say this... GO TEXAS! [ThumbsUp]
Good luck, on paper Texas should win, but we all know they can't beat the Sooners, just like the Colts can't beat the Patriots.

#666054 - 07/10/05 11:37 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Yeah they have only beaten them 55 times before. :rolleyes: [Finger]

55-39-5

Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal