shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#666130 - 31/10/05 06:45 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Viginia Tech is closing in.

2 Texas .9729
3 Virginia Tech .9294
[LOL]

If that's what ya wanna call it...

#666131 - 31/10/05 07:37 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Primary Xtc:
[LOL]

If that's what ya wanna call it...
You do realize who they play this week, right?

BTW, I bet you're a big Red Raider fan NOW. laugh

#666132 - 31/10/05 08:21 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
HUGE Raider fan, Ohio State fan, Colorado fan, all that jazz...

Even a BIGGER Miami fan...as much as I HATE to say it. mad

#666133 - 31/10/05 08:37 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go Big-1.

[Wave]

#666134 - 31/10/05 10:14 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
HUGE Raider fan, Ohio State fan, Colorado fan, all that jazz...

Ohio State for sure, colorado/missouri(whichever), Red raiders when they aren't playing oklahoma, oklahoma when they aren't playing tech...aww screw it....go UCLA!(screw cal, they suck ass.)

#666135 - 31/10/05 10:40 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
You probably hate it almost as much as that ass beating I gave you this week, eh?

#666136 - 01/11/05 08:06 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

was just reading the first page of this topic and read this. HAHA.

"UT plays at Ohio State, at Missouri, at Kyle Field and has to get the Stoops monkey off Mack Brown's back. And they have to do it with inexperienced wide receivers and a QB who hasn't proven that he can throw the ball. And don't come back with "Rose Bowl" because regardless of what Mack Brown believes, that was a fluke. I might have given Vince Young some credit if his defense had showed up. (Last second field goal) I don't mean to offend, because the Sooners didn't even show up against USC last year. But that is my point. That was last year and it's time to step up and see who can run the table in the Big 12 South this year. BOOMER....SOONER!!!!"

Turned out great for the Sooners. UT all the way.

#666137 - 05/11/05 05:04 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

GO DUCKS!!!

Holy shit that was a good game, our defense is awesome. The new QB's need more work, though.

Too bad you boys back east (which starts with the "big-1" and goes from there) don't watch Pac-10 ball. You missed an exciting one in the rain in Eugene today.

FUCLA is losing big, and if they don't come back and if we win out we'll be a sure #2 or if they beat USC...well, I won't get ahead of myself (especially given how our offense did looked w/ the new QBs today).

For now I'll relish the first post-Clemens era Duck victory. [Smoking]

#666138 - 05/11/05 07:09 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

What is this PAC-10 ball you keep referring to? Is that what they call the PAC-"1" on the west coast? Every year, they keep crying for their respect. This year, they finally got it in the polls only to get exposed again as the weak conference they are. Only USC will emerge as the only real team once again. BTW, I can't wait to see USC vs. Texas. I completely think that Bush is the best player in the nation. The only way we'll find out for sure is if those two teams hook up. I'd like to see what he does against Texas's defense since we already know Young will have a field day with UCS's weak defense.

#666139 - 05/11/05 09:43 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spoken like a truly ignorant east-boy.

Try to deny it if you want, but the Pac-10 is either the toughest or the second toughest conference in the country (I'd lean towards 2nd). The Big-12 falls somewhere around 8th of the 6 major conferences.

Pull your head out of your ass. [Wave]

Edit - for the record, I think there's a decent chance Texas will beat USC in the Rose Bowl. They're defense isn't what it was over the last two years, and as you say, Young is a stud. But it's still 50-50, and USC always seems to come up big in bowl games. It'll be fun, in any event.

#666140 - 05/11/05 11:01 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

"East boy"? You need to learn your geography. [LOL]

And 2nd toughest conference?! [Spit] That right there is what you call west coast blinders. I'm not even going to argue where the Big XII ranks over all, but I will say this. Texas and Texas Tech (and maybe Colorado?) pretty much make up the Big XII this year. And don't look now, but Oklahoma is starting to role again. (I hope everyone enjoyed their down year because it appears to be over. [Freak] ) Anyway, Tech was the 4th best Big XII team last year and kicked the crap out of your #2 team... annihilated them. We're (Tech) even better this year, so it's safe to say the 2 best Big XII are better than the 2 best Pac-"1" teams. I'm willing to bet that Colorado would beat your #3 team. Still, overall, top to bottom... both conferences are weak compared to everyone else. Don't kid yourself about the strengh of the Pac-"1".

BTW, Mineral... how about your Aggies! [Finger]

#666141 - 05/11/05 11:16 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Well, it aint gunna be UCLA...what an ass whoopin Arizona put on them....WTF?????

#666142 - 06/11/05 12:14 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

whew...A&M sucks laugh ...poor aggies [Wave]

CU: see ya in Houston.
USC:....bring it on [LOL]

Here's a question for all of you...Who is the best one loss team?

Penn State is up there. Miami is as well. Oregon? Texas Tech? Virgina Tech? Georgia? LSU? UCLA? others?

#666143 - 06/11/05 12:58 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Origami Gangsta Offline

, you just got your ass

That was a statement game tonight, and guess who made the fucking statement!

Hail to the U!

#666144 - 06/11/05 08:24 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Anyway, Tech was the 4th best Big XII team last year and kicked the crap out of your #2 team... annihilated them. We're (Tech) even better this year, so it's safe to say the 2 best Big XII are better than the 2 best Pac-"1" teams.
At this point in the season Tech would probably be 3rd or 4th in the Pac, and if you actually watched the conference you'd agree. You've played nobody (other than Texas, and you lost) and struggled against teams like Nebraska. But at least the cream-puff schedule makes you feel good.

As far as conference rankings go, the two conferences that are arguably better than the Pac are the ACC or the Big-10. The Big-10 is a bunch of solid but not overwhelming teams. The ACC has some good teams, but they look weaker after yesterday.

The SEC abosolutely sucks this year (argue defense if you want, but those are flat-out bad offenses). We've already talked about the Big-12, and you agree with that assessment. What conference am I forgetting? The Big East? :rolleyes:

#666145 - 06/11/05 08:26 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by dezurtrat:
Well, it aint gunna be UCLA...what an ass whoopin Arizona put on them....WTF?????
As I've said before, FUCLA is a fraud. They finally got exposed.

#666146 - 06/11/05 08:30 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cruzinfrontier:

Penn State is up there. Miami is as well. Oregon? Texas Tech? Virgina Tech? Georgia? LSU? UCLA? others?
Penn State or Miami (I woulda said VT rather than Miami, but it's hard to do that given what happened last night). I'd say Oregon if they still had their starting QB, but they don't and shouldn't be on the list.

#666147 - 06/11/05 08:42 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
dezurtrat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
[b]Well, it aint gunna be UCLA...what an ass whoopin Arizona put on them....WTF?????
As I've said before, FUCLA is a fraud. They finally got exposed.[/b]
Exposed, bent over, and pounded!!! laugh

#666148 - 06/11/05 08:43 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
dezurtrat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Well, it aint gunna be UCLA...what an ass whoopin Arizona put on them....WTF?????
As I've said before, FUCLA is a fraud. They finally got exposed.[/b]
Exposed, bent over, and pounded!!! laugh [/b]
Oh, BTW, don't be fooled by my location. Unfortunately, I'm a true Blue Michigan fan!!!
frown

#666149 - 06/11/05 09:45 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
At this point in the season Tech would probably be 3rd or 4th in the Pac, and if you actually watched the conference you'd agree. You've played nobody (other than Texas, and you lost) and struggled against teams like Nebraska. But at least the cream-puff schedule makes you feel good.

As far as conference rankings go, I'd put the ACC above the Pac, and I'm not seeing another better conference. The Big-10 is the only other arguably better conference, but I see them as a bunch of solid but not overwhelming teams. The SEC abosolutely sucks this year (argue defense if you want, but those are flat-out bad offenses). We've already talked about the Big-12, and you agree with that assessment. What conference am I forgetting?
3rd?! [Spit] Did you not learn anything when we went to California last year and beat the ever living shit out of Cal? [LOL] Keep thinking with your blinders on. Then again, I understand why you feel that way. Texas Tech never gets any respect because everyone thinks it’s a small school in the middle of no where. Hell, they don’t even respect our basketball team and we have on of the best coaches to ever coach the game. Sweet 16 team last year and even better this year. Are we pre-ranked this year? Of course not. However, you won’t hear us cry for respect like the Pac-10 does every year. And keep making fun or our schedule. It's not our fault no one wanted to play us. Don't worry, we'll be back to a normal schedule next year and you'll have nothing to fall back on for excuses. BTW, ask the Pac-1 school Stanford about playing a cream puff team. [LOL]

Anyway, I would rank conferences on best top to bottom:
1. ACC
2. Big 10
3. SEC
4. Big XII
5. Pac-10
6. WAC
7. Big East
8. Conf. USA

Again, the Big XII and Pac-10 are very arguable, but I firmly believe our Oklahoma St. and Kansas St. would easily beat your Wash. & Wash. St. [LOL]

#666150 - 06/11/05 11:43 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]At this point in the season Tech would probably be 3rd or 4th in the Pac, and if you actually watched the conference you'd agree. You've played nobody (other than Texas, and you lost) and struggled against teams like Nebraska. But at least the cream-puff schedule makes you feel good.

As far as conference rankings go, I'd put the ACC above the Pac, and I'm not seeing another better conference. The Big-10 is the only other arguably better conference, but I see them as a bunch of solid but not overwhelming teams. The SEC abosolutely sucks this year (argue defense if you want, but those are flat-out bad offenses). We've already talked about the Big-12, and you agree with that assessment. What conference am I forgetting?
3rd?! [Spit] Did you not learn anything when we went to California last year and beat the ever living shit out of Cal? [LOL] Keep thinking with your blinders on. Then again, I understand why you feel that way. Texas Tech never gets any respect because everyone thinks it’s a small school in the middle of no where. Hell, they don’t even respect our basketball team and we have on of the best coaches to ever coach the game. Sweet 16 team last year and even better this year. Are we pre-ranked this year? Of course not. However, you won’t hear us cry for respect like the Pac-10 does every year. And keep making fun or our schedule. It's not our fault no one wanted to play us. Don't worry, we'll be back to a normal schedule next year and you'll have nothing to fall back on for excuses. BTW, ask the Pac-1 school Stanford about playing a cream puff team. [LOL]

Anyway, I would rank conferences on best top to bottom:
1. ACC
2. Big 10
3. SEC
4. Big XII
5. Pac-10
6. WAC
7. Big East
8. Conf. USA

Again, the Big XII and Pac-10 are very arguable, but I firmly believe our Oklahoma St. and Kansas St. would easily beat your Wash. & Wash. St. [LOL] [/b]
You're total lack of knowledge about college football is truly astounding.

Bravo. [Freak]

#666151 - 06/11/05 11:44 AM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
First time in a long time the Aggies are actually looking forward to basketball season... sigh.

#666152 - 06/11/05 02:50 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Origami Gangsta Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cruzinfrontier:
Quote:
[b]

whew...A&M sucks laugh ...poor aggies [Wave]

CU: see ya in Houston.
USC:....bring it on [LOL]

Penn State is up there. Miami is as well. Oregon? Texas Tech? Virgina Tech? Georgia? LSU? UCLA? others?[/b]
Being partial to the "U", I'd have to say Miami. And evidenced by the complete domination of VT last night, when they are on top of their game you can't count them out against anyone.

That being said, I think JoePa has done an absolutely fantastic job at Penn State this year. I think the Canes would take out every team on your list, but a game with the Lions would be a classic.

#666153 - 06/11/05 03:42 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
You're total lack of knowledge about college football is truly astounding.

Bravo. [Freak]
:rolleyes:

Worst comeback ever. Usually said when one can't defend themselves. [LOL]

#666154 - 06/11/05 04:36 PM Re: who is gonna win the BCS Championship?
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Fried Rice Mofo:
[QUOTE]Being partial to the "U", I'd have to say Miami. And evidenced by the complete domination of VT last night, when they are on top of their game you can't count them out against anyone.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND! The "U" still has a loss coming courtesy of GT. [Finger]

Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal