2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#667053 - 16/09/06 05:00 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Big 12 Reffing crew in that Duck game?

#667054 - 16/09/06 05:44 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Timmah:
Big 12 Reffing crew in that Duck game?
Pac-10, and yes, our officials suck. Not as bad as our basketball officials, but lots of blown calls. Big-12 officials seem to suck as well (OU v. TT last year).

After some reflection, it was a bad call, but 6 points from two trips inside the 5 + 4 UO turnovers leading to 16 points = OU lucky not to have been blasted.

Nismo - ouch. [Wave]

#667055 - 16/09/06 05:50 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
pnwbeers and Duck fans, thank you for sending all the OU whiners to your boards. I figured they were going to be on our boards for a couple years to come, but looks like they've got a new home. [Smoking] They've got some good farkers, so I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

This weekend sucked for me, but I should have expected it after my horrible start to the weekend yesterday. This was the first time that Tech didn't score a TD under Leach since the Nebraska game in 2000. Ironically enough, that was last time we started a sophomore at quarterback. And thanks to the NCAA for holding out Hicks yet another week. :rolleyes: Notre Dame showed us all what we already knew about them being over-rated, but I would have never guessed a loss to Michigan. I might as well bench my fantasy team tomorrow so no one at least gets hurt for the rest of the year. I don't think anything else could go wrong for me this weekend, but I'm not ruling it out.

My new war cry for the rest of the year is "We want Todd!" (as in Chris Todd).

#667056 - 16/09/06 05:51 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

#667057 - 16/09/06 06:11 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
pnwbeers and Duck fans, thank you for sending all the OU whiners to your boards. [/IMG]
Owen Field and educk (scout boards) are both slammed with Sooners right now. In previous years they've been arrogant, but pretty decent fans overall. Now they're really turning into crybabies. :rolleyes:

Think I'll watch the game again tomorrow. laugh

#667058 - 16/09/06 06:27 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Looks like everybody is trying to keep Patrino from getting on a plane to coach a better team......

Hmmmm......ten year contract.......yeah, until someone else approaches him with something more tasty. Stanford, perhaps????

#667059 - 16/09/06 06:36 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey don't get me wrong, I am a texas fan. When OU loses, I do this--- laugh and this---- [LOL]

#667060 - 16/09/06 06:56 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

OU should've won that game, but no matter how much anyone complains, a loss is a loss. Those damn neck collar tackles are what gets me boiling, someone is going to get seriously hurt.

As far as my team goes, not the outcome or the showing that I was expecting. For TT not to score a TD in the game is rediculous.

#667061 - 16/09/06 07:36 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

This just in: The Big XII sucks this year.

Hey Nismo: Big XII 1-2 team???? [Freak] :rolleyes: [Finger]

I've never seen such a poorly called game in the OK vs OR game. I'm pretty sure it was Big XII officials on the field and Pac-10 officials in the replay booth.

Oregon should have run away with that game but they just looked like lazy bums after they scored the first time.

I love the Michigan win! I hate Notre Dame and an ass kicking like that was nice to see.

#667062 - 16/09/06 07:53 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonka Ross:
Looks like everybody is trying to keep Patrino from getting on a plane to coach a better team......

Hmmmm......ten year contract.......yeah, until someone else approaches him with something more tasty. Stanford, perhaps????

In case you missed it, here are some of UK's highlights:

UK Football Highlights

#667063 - 16/09/06 08:26 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cruzinfrontier:
I'm pretty sure it was Big XII officials on the field and Pac-10 officials in the replay booth.

Could be - I just thought I heard Fouts say it was a Pac-10 crew. It was a badly called game, but the better team generally emerges from those, and, well, the better team did.

Quote:
Oregon should have run away with that game but they just looked like lazy bums after they scored the first time.

That's what really kills me. We execute like we should and we have an easy 3+ TD win. OU's defense was totally outclassed by Oregon's offense. But to their credit, we made a lot of stupid mistakes and they capitalized on every one of them.

Pac-10 went 4-0 against the Big-12 today. laugh

Takes some of the sting out of our 1-3 performace against the SEC last week. [ThumbsDown]

#667064 - 16/09/06 09:02 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Revel in your victory, porsche. It's about time you beat the U.

Our offense line is just that, fucking offensive. That line couldn't protect a two dollah ho at a autistic midget gangbang for chrissake. Kyle Wright is a fucking dead man walking back there. mad

Bye-bye Coker. Bring back Butch!!

#667065 - 16/09/06 09:06 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've got to admit. I was extremely surprised to watch our defense blitz on darn near every down, and Miami NEVER picking it up. There was only 1 play when I thought they did finally figure it out; shotgun formation, and we sent a linebacker straight up the middle that got picked up by a tail back. I thought at that point, Miami would finally get it rolling, and that they finally figured out you have to actually block the guy coming right up the middle... But nope. Didn't figure it out; turned out to be a fluke. Miami's Offense & Defensive lines played a great first 3 minutes of the game. They just looked plain terrible the rest of the time.

#667066 - 16/09/06 09:14 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Fried Rice Mofo:
Quote:
[b]
Revel in your victory, porsche. It's about time you beat the U.

Our offense line is just that, fucking offensive. That line couldn't protect a two dollah ho at a autistic midget gangbang for chrissake. Kyle Wright is a fucking dead man walking back there. mad

Bye-bye Coker. Bring back Butch!![/b]
Serves the U right for stomping on the Cardinal before the game...

karma is a bitch, isn't it?

#667067 - 16/09/06 09:43 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

What the hell was the coaching staff on Army thinking?

Run the ball on the 2 yard line when there is 9 seconds on the clock and no timeouts???

Whoever called that play should be fired.

A&M got lucky they won tonight.

#667068 - 16/09/06 09:55 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Looks like everybody is trying to keep Patrino from getting on a plane to coach a better team......

[/b]
Funny...I don't remember cracking on UL, just their coach. Who, by the way, has a history of contemplating bailing for more money. Or, do you conveniently forget about the history of this guy? I swear, if you knew me, you would not put up smack like this...if you only knew.

#667069 - 16/09/06 09:55 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Hey Nismo: Big XII 1-2 team???? [Freak] :rolleyes: [Finger]
Yeah, and? Like you said, the Big XII sucks this year. We lost to a better ranked team at their place. We don't have our star receiver (this is the week we hear from the NCAA :rolleyes: ). A&M still sucks. Nebraska is over-rated. Not too impressed with OU despite the fact they should still be undefeated (I'm in no way am I saying we'll definitely beat them at their place). And we have UT at our place. I not throwing in the towel yet on my prediction. I'd rather see our frosh QB start, but that's not my call. If it makes you feel better, Big XII 1-5 because we all suck. frown

#667070 - 16/09/06 10:14 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Not too impressed with OU despite the fact they should still be undefeated (I'm in no way am I saying we'll definitely beat them at their place).
Dude, they gave up 500+ yards. The only reason they were in the game is that we were sloppy as shit and spotted them 16 points. We play decently and it's a comfortable blowout.

Tech shouldn't have lost to TCU. They're a solid non-BCS team, but they flat out don't have the talent your boys have. By the end of the year I honestly think Tech will be much improved.

#667071 - 16/09/06 10:31 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Funny...I don't remember cracking on UL, just their coach. Who, by the way, has a history of contemplating bailing for more money. Or, do you conveniently forget about the history of this guy? I swear, if you knew me, you would not put up smack like this...if you only knew.
Hmm... He turned down Auburn. He turned down the Raiders. He has a 2.5 MILLION dollar a year contract... Tell me 1 single school that's looking for a coach that's willing to even try to top that kind of salary? He'd one of the top 5 highest paid coaches in the country, and is on the verge of building a dynasty. No coach in his right mind (or even out of his mind) would turn his back on that and leave.

I swear, I'm glad I don't know you. You don't seem to be even remotely rational.

#667072 - 17/09/06 03:31 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

WAR EAGLE

#667073 - 17/09/06 07:52 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
GO GATORS!!!!!!! I'm SO glad Tennessee lost!

#667074 - 17/09/06 08:31 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:

Tech shouldn't have lost to TCU. They're a solid non-BCS team, but they flat out don't have the talent your boys have. By the end of the year I honestly think Tech will be much improved.
3 points. That's all that needs to be said.

#667075 - 17/09/06 08:32 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
What the hell was the coaching staff on Army thinking?

Run the ball on the 2 yard line when there is 9 seconds on the clock and no timeouts???

Whoever called that play should be fired.

A&M got lucky they won tonight.
Yeah... well... laugh I dunno what to say about the Ags...

But at least UL beat Miami and UK beat Ole Miss eek

#667076 - 17/09/06 08:45 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Dude, they gave up 500+ yards. The only reason they were in the game is that we were sloppy as shit and spotted them 16 points. We play decently and it's a comfortable blowout.
Well, I talking about their performance. True, you can spin it that way, but they were doing good enough to be up 14 with under 1 1/2 minutes left to go along with still getting into field goal range at the very end. I was talking about the horrible calls in the end. Yes, they still should have stopped them.
Quote:
Well, we shouldn't have, but we did. I never dreamed having a young quarterback would so hard until I saw the UT/OSU game and now this game. I guess we were spoiled having 3 5-year seniors back-to-back-to-back. We'll see how the rest of the year goes. It doesn't take much to compete in the Big XII this year, but getting Hicks back or not will play a key role.

#667077 - 17/09/06 11:20 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
He'd one of the top 5 highest paid coaches in the country, and is on the verge of building a dynasty. No coach in his right mind (or even out of his mind) would turn his back on that and leave.
Are you fucking kidding me? Trying winning a national title or two before you talk about "on the verge of building a dynasty". I admit, they were impressive yesterday. But until they start winning titles, let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we?

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal