2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#667128 - 01/10/06 10:32 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
man... I miss rc slocum... barring a few good wins, I don't see coach fran lasting much longer...

#667129 - 01/10/06 12:43 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oregon crushed ASU 48-13. Ducks had 571 yards of total offense, and held ASU's potent offense to 135. Domination.

Next up: Cal at Berkeley. Could be dicey with our run defense.

For the many of you who don't follow Pac-10 football, this guy will be a stud on Sundays in about two years (I hope to God he stays another year):

First rounder.

#667130 - 02/10/06 05:35 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Saturday night at Kinnick Stadium was electric! Best college football game I have ever been too. Made the 10 hour drive to Iowa City from Ohio and it was well worth it. Props to the Iowa fans, they had alot of class after the game. They said we had a good team and wished us well for a National Championship. That is class.

#667131 - 05/10/06 09:39 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by J.D.M.:
Saturday night at Kinnick Stadium was electric! Best college football game I have ever been too. Made the 10 hour drive to Iowa City from Ohio and it was well worth it. Props to the Iowa fans, they had alot of class after the game. They said we had a good team and wished us well for a National Championship. That is class.
Right on. Go Bucks! [Wave]

#667132 - 07/10/06 03:57 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

FINALLY Mack Brown let McCoy do his thing! GO HORNS!!!

#667133 - 07/10/06 08:17 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

its 10:11 and OU Still sucks!

How about Mizzu, eh??

USC is O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D!

I guess Oregon and Oklahoma were too! [Uh Oh !]

Georgia finally lost. I thought Tenn. should have beat em by more, but what do I know.

#667134 - 07/10/06 08:21 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by eli:
FINALLY Mack Brown let McCoy do his thing! GO HORNS!!!
Actually he told Greg Davis to quit being such a bitch and call some plays.

#667135 - 07/10/06 08:31 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

that's kinda what i meant....i wasnt sure if mack or davis was the one being a pussy and calling shitty plays

#667136 - 07/10/06 08:41 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

via the AP

"Brown thought offensive coordinator Greg Davis was being too conservative with McCoy, so he told him at halftime to let the kid loose."

#667137 - 07/10/06 08:49 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets see. Road team against a balanced ranked opponent.

Oh, DON'T turn the ball over 5 times and commit all kinds of stupid turnovers.

It's games like this that make my blood boil. mad

#667138 - 07/10/06 10:13 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by J.D.M.:
yes it was a good game, we all pretty much knew it was a tall order going into that game. now all we ask of you is to beat michigan, and if we do (iowa) we can go to the rose bowl smile

some game pics from last weekend:

#667139 - 07/10/06 10:29 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Don't be fooled by Mizzou. We spotted them 28 points. Other than that, a tough weekend for pnwbeers and me. We need to go drink our sorrows away. frown

#667140 - 08/10/06 10:18 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay, I'm cooled off now.

If someone would have offered me 4-1 to start the year this season I'd have taken it. We really hurt ourselves yesterday with all the turnovers and undisciplined penalties. What surprised me the most was how poorly our O-Line played - they've dominated every game until this one. Cal sure has come a long way since then Tenn debacle. Based on what I've seen in conference play so far, they're in the driver's seat to win the Pac-10.

We dropped to 18 in both polls from around 10ish, and that isn't as bad of a drop as it could have been. Next up is FUCLA.

The silver lining here is that everyone is focused on the Auburn loss, so our loss isn't getting as much attention as it otherwise could be.

#667141 - 08/10/06 11:02 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Don't be fooled by Mizzou. We spotted them 28 points. Other than that, a tough weekend for pnwbeers and me. We need to go drink our sorrows away. frown
They don't say how to win. Obviously they are doing it with defense this year.

It should be a good battle between Mizzu and Nebraska in the big XII north.

#667142 - 10/10/06 09:52 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cruzinfrontier:
Quote:
[b]Don't be fooled by Mizzou. We spotted them 28 points. Other than that, a tough weekend for pnwbeers and me. We need to go drink our sorrows away. frown
They don't say how to win. Obviously they are doing it with defense this year.

It should be a good battle between Mizzu and Nebraska in the big XII north.[/b]
It's going to be like watching the special olympics.

#667143 - 10/10/06 06:01 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida

#667144 - 10/10/06 08:04 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lust Jizz at Midnight:
We'll see if you are saying that after the Auburn game this week [Wave]

Sorry, but I gotta root against the Gators. They need to lose so Texas can get back to the National Championship game wink

#667145 - 10/10/06 10:09 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, good luck with that... [Finger]

#667146 - 11/10/06 07:55 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Texas probably won't make it to the NC game. If that's the case, Texas will go to the Fiesta Bowl. Most likely opponent: Boise State.

That'd be ugly. [Uh Oh !]

#667147 - 11/10/06 08:52 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Texas probably won't make it to the NC game. If that's the case, Texas will go to the Fiesta Bowl. Most likely opponent: Boise State.

The Fiesta Bowl Game IS the National Championship Game. We all know Ohio State owns that venue.

http://www.tostitosfiestabowl.com/

#667148 - 11/10/06 09:26 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Timmah:
Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
[b]Texas probably won't make it to the NC game. If that's the case, Texas will go to the Fiesta Bowl. Most likely opponent: Boise State.

The Fiesta Bowl Game IS the National Championship Game. We all know Ohio State owns that venue.

http://www.tostitosfiestabowl.com/ [/b]
No it isn't. The Fiesta bowl is one of the 4 BCS bowls that will play on Jan. 1 (others are Rose, Sugar, and Orange). The Fiesta has a tie-in with the Big-12 conference, so the winner of the Big-12 will go to the Fiesta if it isn't in the NC game.

The National Championship game will take place one week after the four BCS bowls. The location for that game rotates each year. This year it happens to be at the site of the Fiesta.

#667149 - 11/10/06 09:41 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
I want Michigan or Ohio St., USC, Florida, Missouri, West Virginia and even Boise St. to all go undefeated the rest of the year. That will shine a light on this crappy system once again. The more teams that get snubbed, the better. [ThumbsUp]

#667150 - 11/10/06 10:21 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh so they just happen to call it the Fiesta Bowl and it's in the same arena... OK you win.

"The Fiesta Bowl will host the first-ever BCS National Championship Game on January 8, 2007, at the new state-of-the-art Cardinals Stadium in Glendale."

#667151 - 11/10/06 10:38 AM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Timmah:
Oh so they just happen to call it the Fiesta Bowl and it's in the same arena... OK you win.

"The Fiesta Bowl will host the first-ever BCS National Championship Game on January 8, 2007, at the new state-of-the-art Cardinals Stadium in Glendale."
Dude - read it again. They don't call the National Championship game the Fiesta Bowl. Your link says the Fiesta Bowl will host the BCS National Championship game, which is exactly right. The fact that the Fiesta Bowl is hosting the National Championship game doesn't mean there are two Fiesta Bowls this year. Next year a different BCS bowl will HOST the National Championship game. Get it? 4 BCS Bowls and a national championship game.

WTF is so hard to understand about this? [Freak]

#667152 - 11/10/06 12:10 PM Re: Official 2006 College Football Season Thread
dyetye Offline

Loc: Spring Hill, KS
Quote:
I want Michigan or Ohio St., USC, Florida, Missouri, West Virginia and even Boise St. to all go undefeated the rest of the year. That will shine a light on this crappy system once again. The more teams that get snubbed, the better. [ThumbsUp]
Finally MIZZOU is having a good year...doubtful they will go undefeated, but if they do, I wonder if they'll get screwed out of a top 10 vote even...

Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal