shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#668277 - 31/03/03 07:28 PM Best Darn Sports Radio Staion, Period...
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
You guys have GOT to listen to Jim Daniels on FOX radio...I used to listen to Kiley and Booms until they were "dismissed", but these guys are good.

Hockey to hoops; baseball to horse racing...these guys cover it all. It is hilarious, to boot...

Anyway, give these guys a try - 3:00pm to 7:00pm Eastern Time....you'll thank me for it....

Spanky!!!! [Finger]

#668278 - 31/03/03 07:49 PM Re: Best Darn Sports Radio Staion, Period...
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Shaddup newbie! Crawl back under that rock you slithered out from...

[Finger]

#668279 - 31/03/03 07:58 PM Re: Best Darn Sports Radio Staion, Period...
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by PrimaryXtc:
Shaddup newbie! Crawl back under that rock you slithered out from...

[Finger]
"Newbie"?? Man, you need to get out more...I've been away for what, 6 months? You need a more productive hobby, my friend. Or are "the clones" smackin' your ass so hard you need to come here to claim territory???? laugh laugh laugh

Assbag.... [Finger]

SPANK!!!!!!

#668280 - 31/03/03 08:41 PM Re: Best Darn Sports Radio Staion, Period...
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
In the SF Bay Area, we have these guys...

http://www.knbr.com/Showhosts/razorMrt.html

Tom Tolbert is a former NBA scrub who is now an analyist who was nomincated for an Emmy for his TV work. The "Razor" is an older gentlemen who enjoys the finer things in life (women, art, theater....) Tolbert enjoys WWE Wrestling, rock music, and dying his hair funny colors. Its an awesome pairing. They talk about anything ranging from movies, to sports to WWE wrestling. Great stuff.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal