2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#671895 - 14/11/05 01:21 PM Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Surprised all the controversy junkies here haven't picked up on this one.

Or maybe it's because you're all in denial on what a great sport NASCAR is....eithe way smile

He got popped out here by Sheriff Arpaio's goons for reckless driving. All reports say alcohol was on his breath, and a field breathilizer confirmed it....they took him for another and the equipment malfunctioned. Roush sat him out for the final 2 races of the season....and he was in the chase for the cup too (not that he could have mathematically won it)...

I can't stand him, so I loved this story. He moves over to drive for Roger Penske in the car that Rusty Wallace vacates next year.

Just another incident in a long line of loser shit this guy has done. Maybe he'll screw up again and get booted from Nextel Cup all together.

#671896 - 14/11/05 01:38 PM Re: Kurt Busch
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Just another incident in a long line of loser shit this guy has done. Maybe he'll screw up again and get booted from Nextel Cup all together.
AMEN!

Preach on my brother! Old "Rubberhead" really stuck his foot in it this time. Laughed my ass off at his pompous attitude.

Love seeing "Smoke" in the lead...only one more to hold off the 48!

#671897 - 14/11/05 06:28 PM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Or maybe it's because you're all in denial on what a great sport NASCAR is\
Sport? confused

#671898 - 14/11/05 08:49 PM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
No such luck. He would have to do something really screwed up ( I think) to get booted altogether. I have seem some stupid shit on the track but I don't know as for off the track.

I cant stand K.Busch, he looks like a frickin geek.

#671899 - 16/11/05 11:34 PM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think what Roush racing did was crap! I never really liked Roush before this but now I REALLY don't like him(and his team) :rolleyes:

#671900 - 17/11/05 02:17 AM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

He got what he deserved. Just b/c he's is a celebrity (in HIS mind, anyway) it doesn't give him the right to act like a jackass. Let one of us peons try something like that and we'd likely get our teeth handed back to us and then sit in jail trying to figure out how to come up with the bail money. Never liked him anyway.

#671901 - 17/11/05 11:16 AM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Sport? confused
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

brantley

#671902 - 17/11/05 11:28 AM Re: Kurt Busch
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Yes, because Sherrif Six Guns isn't going to have them boys coming into his town speeding. What a fucking yahoo that guy is. Alchohol on your breath and drving like an idiot doesn't mean he was drunk. There is nothing illegal about having your breath smell like booze and if Sherrif Podunk and his Boys aren't bright enough to get a breathalizer on him then fuckem'.

He was the picture of how to get through a DUI. Refuse the field test but cooperate and submit to a breathalizer test. No breathalizer? No DUI. Where's my ticket?

So the long and short of it is that a smug prick was driving like an idiot in the sticks. Sherrif Big Balls had to get that alchohol thing in there though didn't he?

These are NASCAR drivers not Cathlioc nuns. A racecar driver is alwyas going to have a high level of confidence (read: cocky) and a type A personality . How many timid and passive mental weaklings are going to strap themselves into a 4,000Lb. car and run in a bullring at 150-200MPH for a living. And he's one of the best. There have been plenty of pricks in NASCAR.

DE wore the black hat proudly. You need the black hats to counter ballance the rainbow warriors of the sport. Look at Robby, he's 10 times the shithead that Bush is. If he was a shithead and sucked that's one thing. But he's a shithead and a NASCAR Champeen and he's going to land in his new garage just fine.

Roush just wanted to make a statement and save face with his sponsors since he hadshalf the field for the chase and isn't going to win the CUP and he new he was going to lose Bush already.

It's easy to cut a guy loose when he has one foot out the door anyways.

#671903 - 17/11/05 06:19 PM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, Sheriff Arpaio is a bit of an embarassment....on the other hand, he has a model county slammer in the tent city in downtown Phoenix. Jail here is REAL punishment...especially in summer.

Oh....a cup car weighs 3400 lbs laugh

#671904 - 20/11/05 07:53 AM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Let one of us peons try something like that and we'd likely get our teeth handed back to us and then sit in jail trying to figure out how to come up with the bail money.
Sounds like you mighta' met one of Sherrif Joes boys out here and received some good 'ol Maricopa Cty justice yourself wink
Personally, I think he does a great job. Voted for him twice eek Don't be a dumbass, walk the line, and stay out of trouble. He takes bad folks off the streets. Granted, they often get out on their own, but that's neither here nor there...

#671905 - 20/11/05 12:30 PM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nah, haven't had that happen. I've read alot of what he and his people have done over the years and, personally, I totally agree. Its good to see that he and his people go out there and do what they need to do to keep the peace smile .

#671906 - 21/11/05 08:04 AM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

If he just wasn't so damned crooked.

Tent city is a great concept. People don't want to go to his jail.

#671907 - 21/11/05 06:53 PM Re: Kurt Busch
Anonymous
Unregistered

What Ole mister Sherrif did was slander. He purposely distorted the facts, said the incident was alcohol related and then lied about the Breathalyzer results. Oh my goodness, what did they turn out to be? Well the Breathalyzer wasn't broken, .017! Thats less than a beer! Less than a quarter of the legal limit!

I'm not saying that Busch isn't a dumbass, and I'm sure as hell not saying he didn't deserve to get a traffic citation for driving like he was, and he absolutely should not have mouthed off to the officer. But the Sherrif, put his career and reputation in jeapordy in a sport where reputation is everything (yes I said sport). Roush used it as an excuse to get back at Kurt, which wasn't fair or proffessional. I think Kurt Busch would be completely within his rights to sue at least the sherrif, and if he gets a really good lawyer he could probably take Roush too. This is just sheer stupidity at its best.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal