shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#675455 - 25/04/11 09:11 PM why doesn't anyone make SLR type products
slantyshanty Offline

Loc: Northern Michigan
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't SLR products some of the best you could get? So why hasn't someone, or another company *cough cough SHROCK cough*, started using their designs? I am not a fabricator, hell I don't even know how to weld, but their steering system (for example) doesn't look that hard to make? King Kong/TC is the only thing that comes near that and is damn Xpensive and IMO doesn't look very well made. Maybe it is and the pics just don't show it right... the Calmini kit may have HD TRA's but still use the same diameter core/bolt so you can keep useing factory TRE's, so instead of having a weak point in the center you have two slightly less weak points? Ok I rant. I need sleep or something, coming down with a cold... *cough SHROCK*
2004 World Champ - 4x4 Man Trans - Silver - 3"SL+2"BL - Revolvers - Rancho RS9000XL's - Rancho RS5000 stab w/IAB - ARB rear locker - 34" BFG MT's Soft 8's - Blood red Shrock Sliders - Mean Green 180A - Optima 31 Bluetop - U-bolt skids - Hz+dB's

#675457 - 26/04/11 06:42 AM Re: why doesn't anyone make SLR type products [Re: slantyshanty]
granitex Offline

Loc: Columbus. Oh
The factry rod ends dont go bad as a rule, they are plenty strong. It is the adjusters and center link that are affected for the most part.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal