shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#677825 - 31/01/12 04:08 PM Can I get an update from those running the Duratracs or anything else
orange crush Offline

Loc: maine
I am looking to get some new shoes for the x and wanted to get some updates from those with the Duratrac's.
How are they performing?
How long did they last?

Tires have been covered a hundred times, but i'll take anyone else' opinion.

I had the interco Trxus, and they were great off-road. I would like a tire a little better on the road, but still a good performer on the trails.

Thanks.

Edited by orange crush (01/02/12 05:08 PM)
Shrock Sliders
Shrock Front Bumper

#678832 - 30/06/12 02:52 PM Re: Can I get an update from those running the Duratracs or anything else [Re: orange crush]
Tkn789 Offline

ive got General Grabber at2's they are great so far and have a 60,000 mile tread warranty. little louder than bfg's but way more tread life, i only got 30,000 out of my last set of ta ko all terrains.

#678834 - 01/07/12 09:47 AM Re: Can I get an update from those running the Duratracs or anything else [Re: Tkn789]
RNTKnives Offline
A

Loc: Prepping for the Zombie Apocol...
Been running the Firestone Destination M/T's for about 18 months. Really like them. Quietest M/T's I've run. Not to stiff for 6 plys but there's a 3 ply option also. Tread wear has been acceptable, and handling's great.

Jeff!

Original Registration, NOV '07
Pre-crash post count - 396

"...the Earth will continue turnning, even when justice dies." (Revy Two Hand, Black Lagoon)

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal